Gracias Team Florios. Enjoy authentic Greek cuisine as this cozy restaurant where Chef Apostolis has put together a delectable menu of traditional favorites and a few creative variations of your favorite dishes. They have really great sourdough pizza. Theres a co-working space and lots of cafes to work from as well as major shopping centers and a Costco nearby. so I pulled up in front of the grill on the narrow street and rolled down the window to ask if there was a table available for two. Dreams Vallarta Bay is an all-inclusive, 5-star resort. Thanks for reading! We popped in for lunch, our first visithere. : Gas, Road Type: Lamara takes ceviche and aguachile (a Mexican variation featuring raw shrimp) to a whole new level with flavors, textures and spices from all around the world. He had a fun friendly personality and was attentive. Francisco Medina Ascencio, Plaza Genovesa N. Kiosco Zona Hotelera, Blvd Francisco Medina Ascencio Plaza Villas Vallarta, Place H12, Hotel Zone North, One Block Before Coopel Store, Avenida Francisco Medina Ascencio 1978 Versalles, Avenida Francisco Medina Ascencio 1989 G16-a, Roma 153 Colonia Diaz Ordaz Entre Viena Y Miln, Calle Lucerna 103 Entre calle Niza y calle Roma, Tafer Hotels and Resorts in Puerto Vallarta, InterContinental (IHG) Hotels in Puerto Vallarta, Adults Only and Adult Friendly Resorts in Puerto Vallarta, Hotels with Kitchenette in Puerto Vallarta, Hotels with Private Beach in Puerto Vallarta, Hotels with Restaurants in Puerto Vallarta, Hotels with Room Service in Puerto Vallarta, Hotels near Parroquia de Nuestra Senora de Guadalupe, Best Breakfast Sandwich in Puerto Vallarta, Restaurants near Hacienda de Vallarta Las Glorias, Restaurants near Plaza Pelicanos Grand Beach Resort, Restaurants near Plaza Pelicanos Club Beach Resort, Restaurants near Sunset Plaza Beach Resort, Restaurants near Canto del Sol Puerto Vallarta, Restaurants near Christ Church by the Sea, Restaurants near Blake's Restaurant and Bar, Los Casitios light to medium breakfast while watching the island wake up, Excellent Food. City, Looking for:PenthouseBeachfrontBeach accessBeach viewOcean ViewMarinaGolf courseResidential ResortGated CommunityCity livingClose to nightlife / restaurants / shopsPlunge poolHotel ServicesRetirement communityAssisted LivingPets AllowedParkingGround floorHigh floorTowerVacation rental property, Price range:Under 100k100-250k250-500k500k-1m1m-2m2m-3m3m+. excellent service they brought us a special Anniversary desert after hearing it was our Anniversary such a wonderful touch to which i can't thank them enough. if you ever come on holiday to Puerto Vallarta you MUST come and have a meal here you certainly won't be disappointed such a beautiful hidden gem well worth finding. Ive eaten in dozens of places in Versalles now and have yet to have a bad experience. Portions are plentiful and the atmosphere is casual and fun. Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information. We has 2 Classic Argentinian steaks, a classic Milanesa and a friend was looking to avoid red meat had the Sweet Potato Ravioli with goat cheese in a Pomadoro Sauce, we paired it with a Tempranillo / Syrah blend out of Baja California. Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information. There are a lot of cobblestone streets, broken sidewalks, and sometimes no sidewalks to speak of. Is Rhythms of the Night Puerto Vallarta Worth It? An urban tropical retreat, your Esquina Versalles home has been designed with comfort and functionality in mind. So now, there is the best of both worlds. Consider yourself a very fortunate "cowboy" to get this soup. Its that blend that has people flocking to the area for long-term residences. : 55.00, Total M2 const Fax: 424-278-9380. 2018 ALL RIGHTS RESERVED CALLEJON DE LA IGUALDAD, MXICO 129, PUERTO VALLARTA, JAL, 48399 1 866-352-2511, A visit to the restaurant that started the trend some four years ago is a must, as it keeps getting better each day. You can have plenty of fun exploring. Gracias Team Florios.More. Flooring Type Ceramic tile, Electricity: Your email address will not be published. Escritura, Walls: Located on Calle Viena, and just off F Villa, it is easy to get to by bus. You can walk around the entire neighborhood in about 20 minutes, and youll pass nothing but apartments, single-family homes, shops, and restaurants. " Impressive quality of food " 01/02/2023. Get quick answers from Florios Versalles staff and past visitors. Cobblestone Street, Title: LOVE this restaurant! 48 reviews #256 of 1,036 Restaurants in Puerto Vallarta $$ - $$$ Italian Pizza Fusion. We truly. serve in honor before kings; He will not serve at low levels. Its not just big-box food shopping. Delivery Date The restaurant is dog friendly too. I have been there a few times over the past month and the food is consistently delicious. Roomy floorplans are ideal for full-time living, as a Puerto Vallarta vacation home, or use as an income-generating rental property. (a Mexican variation featuring raw shrimp) to a whole new level with flavors, textures and spices from all around the world. The menu is not massive and has a unique blend of offerings - something for everyone. No stringiness or toughness. per night. We have been to Florios a few times in Versalles. If you live in Versalles, its a fun thing to do from time to time and just a short walk. : Yes, Est. The margaritas are spectacular along with their signature cocktails. Jorge and Hugo the greatest hosts!!! The most memorable thing was the superb service rendered by Jorge who was friendly & gracious! We brought back a couplebags and sincerely regret not bringing back another 10! The focus here is not an ambiance it's on delicious meats grilled over a wood fire and they do a fantastic job with it. Since the area is newly built, all the electric wiring is underground. We were there with four adults, two children and a teenager and unbelieveably we were all pleased. He returned with a bottle of Bullit bourbon proving what? #555 of 1,132 Restaurants in Puerto Vallarta. My friends Old Fashioned seemed to have little to no Members Mark bourbon so he told the waiter who then insisted it was fine and went to get the liquor bottle to show us? We stay upstairs for two weeks so really handy just go down to grab a fresh coffee anytime we needed. Versalles is one of those Puerto Vallarta neighborhoods that you could drive right by and not even notice. Are you ready to approach tropical Puerto Vallarta living from a new angle? You can tell they enjoy what they do and are like one big family. all contributed to a very pleasant dinner with friends. Esquina Versalles is a 17-unit project of one, two, and two bedroom plus den homes with private patios in a central location in one of Puerto Vallarta's best neighborhoods for real estate investment. Versalles is one of Puerto Vallarta's most up-and-coming neighborhoods. Total bill under 500 pesos. All meals were really good and relatively cheap. The food, the service and the view were all wonderful and the price was the icing on the cake. One reason people move to Mexico is the culture. Two pools gave me a choice between party and quiet times. Very clean. Versalles, Puerto Vallarta Do you need to speak . When the neighborhood was being developed, zoning laws were thoughtfully implemented. Type A- 2bed 2bath 108m2 Type B- 2bed+Flex 2bath 131m2 . : Gas, Refrigerator/Freezer Margaritas , Burrata sooo delicious, filet mignon melted in your mouth!! It was mouthwatering deliciousness. Medical, malls, Costco, shopping, and of course the beach, are all within walking distance. Had a great time! Playa Lifestyle, the renowned developers behind URBAN, URBAN II and Las Verandas de Amapas are bringing their reputation for quality construction and extraordinary design to trendy Versalles with an exciting low-density project of seventeen one, two, and two bedroom plus den homes with private patios and featuring a rooftop pool terrace with ocean, city, and mountain views. Top 10 spring destinations Americans are visiting this year. out and welcomed me back to his beautiful restaurant. Great place. Last night we had had a selection of dishes, the Choripn was on point best I had since La Azul Bodega in Mendoza Argentina as we shared the Artichokes with Blue cheese sauce finished table side. They are very centrally located and just 10 minutes from the nearest beaches. Theyve been flying under the radar for a while, especially with the tourists. A few seats outside and comfy seating inside. The heat from the grill was also a factor. : Yes, Microwave : Playa Lifestyle, City In short, you are very centrally located and wont have to go far to do anything. Down a small cobblestone street, we found a delight to our tastebuds. After three weeks Mexico is Oscar his guacamole with chees still number one. There are various international and bilingual schools, banks, gas stations, Walmart, Costco and a La Comer, all walking distance. Consider yourself a very fortunate "cowboy" to get this soup. But thats all about to end. My wife had 2 glasses of Cab Sav wine and I had a cold Corona beer. Is this a restaurant in Mexico with a bar? In addition, the sidewalks and streets are smoothly paved, making it one of the best places for anyone with mobility challenges. The prices were extremely reasonable and the staff were eager to please. By clicking and making a purchase through the links, I earn a small commission at no extra cost to you. Francia is the main street in Versalles, you can find many restaurants here, as well as down beside streets. Yes, Cafe Versalles offers delivery services. If youre coming as a digital nomad or are considering a permanent move to Puerto Vallarta, this is definitely a solid option. They were able to accommodate vegetarians. That said, those of us that live here year-round have been enjoying the evolution of Versalles, a residential neighborhood located past Puerto Vallartas El Centro, approximately 20 minutes from Casa Cupula by car. Simply lip-smacking flavorful. : 1.00, Furnished Versalles, Puerto Vallarta, Jalisco, Mexico condo prices overview Condos for sale in Versalles, Puerto Vallarta, Jalisco, Mexico are easy to browse and filter through with Point2 features. The food is excellent but eating there was a comedy of errors and missteps. Viktor brought us a complimentary soup "Sopa Frijoles Charros" ("Cowboy bean soup") which was super flavorful. . Our waiter, Viktor, was friendly and efficient. Tripadvisor gives a Travelers Choice award to accommodations, attractions and restaurants that consistently earn great reviews from travelers and are ranked within the top 10% of properties on Tripadvisor. The chef on BBQ is so attentive and meticulous! Ceviche, a dish typically made from fresh raw fish cured in citrus juices, such as lemon or lime, may have originated in Per, but it is also considered a must-try in Mexico, particularly in coastal cities such as Puerto Vallarta, where fresh fish is plentiful. And the final straw was the leftover food was packaged so that the red sauce leaked out on to my pals clothes and the floor of the Uber. David was our primary waiter but the entire staff is on point. Modern yet traditional. Beautiful and well located just 5 minutes from the Hotel Zone, 10 Minutes from Marina Vallarta and 15 minutes from Downtown, the neighboring communities of Fluvial and Versalles border the Francisco Villa road and offer great opportunities for single-family homes and apartments. This is more of a local neighborhood, so there arent many options when it comes to accommodation. I would have no reservations about recommending them to anyone. Its far away enough from downtown where you get a more local vibe but close enough if you want to go out on the town. Enjoy! The staff is OUTSTANDING. While Puerto Vallarta has no shortage of it, some areas have more than others, so youll have to dig a little deeper. 135 Havre 502, Esquina Versalles, Puerto Vallarta, Ja, Are your ready to approach tropical Puerto Vallarta living from a new angle? On the one hand, there are plenty of pre-construction places for sale at a reasonable price. Incredible food in a charming environment and professional service with lots of heart! Its a bit spread out. Tour Puerto Vallarta's "other downtown" which offers a large selection of new construction condos for sale as well as more traditional Mexican-style detached homes, with properties prices that are an attractive option in comparison to downtown Puerto Vallarta real estate. Our special request was met with precision and without hesitation. : Yes, Air Conditioning : 17.00, Total Bedrooms While some bemoan the expansion of high rises and the gentrification of Versalles, theres one positive to all this growth the burgeoning culinary scene. : Yes, Style He also speaks some English if you need that. If I could eat only one meal in a week while in PV, it would be here. : Yes, Elevator Area: Versalles. From feature stories on the community to our extensive gay guide with gay friendly hotels, gay bars, gay massages, saunas, real estate agents, restaurants, entertainment and so much more. The table next to ours had a cab arrive a few minutes later while we stood in the street waiting for an Uber. If youre serious about wanting to retire or move to Puerto Vallarta, then you will want to check out DreamRetirementInMexico.com, a comprehensive online program that helps educate foreigners who are looking to move to Mexico. is excellent they feature open fire dining on select nights, call or check Facebook page. A taste of real Mexico. The service and hassles tonight were unnecessary and either due to inability to retain competent staff or the hiringof relatives. But as of late, more and more development is on the scene, adding modernity to the traditional. This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. We asked them to please call us a cab and five minutes later came and told us none were available. Cozy restaurant, really tasty food, and attentive service (the server spoke good English),. We rank these hotels, restaurants, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they are to this location. Playa Las Glorias is a nice little stretch of beach with a great view of the town. : Mini-Split, Ceiling Fans It was mouthwatering deliciousness. Excellent wines bythe glass.More, This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. 6,532 were here. I love their coffee and the vegan bagel :) one of my favorite places to go here in Vallarta, I think the name of this place might have changed since we were there, but look for bags of coffee with a curving lady drinking a cup of coffee leaning on a table. Sasha and his wife Rachel run Grateful Gnomads, where they write about teaching ESL, digital nomad life, long-term travel, live music, and more. Corner of Hamburgo & Liverpool, Versalles. DON'T MISS OUT ON THIS GEM! The Versalles and Fluvial areas are up-and-coming neighborhoods full of life and character. We has 2 Classic Argentinian steaks, a classic Milanesa and a friend was looking to avoid red meat had the Sweet Potato Ravioli with goat cheese in a Pomadoro Sauce, we paired it with a Tempranillo / Syrah blend out of Baja California. Roomy floorplans are idea for full-time living, as a Puerto Vallarta vacation home, or to use as an income-generating rental property. Don't miss out on this treasure in PV! Some of the top things to do are whale watching, yacht trips, and ATV tours. Dont forget travel insurance! Save. : 591.80, Primary View Copyright 2000 -, Mays Puerto Vallarta Hot Property: Chic by Pinnacle 506, Vallarta Pride Pet Parade Dog Walk to Benefit Puppy Paradise, Amapas Neighborhood Associations Abedul Stairs Project, Puerto Vallarta #2 on 2022 List of Worlds Best Places to Retire, The Aftermath of Hurricane Nora in Puerto Vallarta, Mexico Requires All Expats to Get a Taxpayer Number by July 1, Construction of Puerto Vallarta Airports Terminal 2 Begins. What makes this restaurant the most memorable was the friendly waiting staff. There are a lot of modern amenities. There are 24 Apartments for rent in Versalles, Puerto Vallarta, Jalisco, Mexico. I would have no reservations about recommending them to anyone. You are most welcome to go there of course, but it is a residential neighbourhood. They were very accommodating and polite as we were not fluent in Spanish. Whereas all the foodis excellent they feature open fire dining on select nights, call or check Facebook page. Here are a few recommendations for places to stay in Versalles to suit all budgets: El Sunset Hostel is a great place for travelers on a budget looking to be social; its one of the best hotels in Puerto Vallarta. If you're looking for an affordable condo with all the lifestyle amenities you need to be comfortable, then start your search in Versalles and . Puerto Vallarta, Mexico - Versalles and Fluvial aren't the first two neighborhoods you hear about when you come to Puerto Vallarta. Taking a tequila tour in Puerto Vallarta is a must while visiting the city, and you can do that right in the heart of Versalles! Its just a few square blocks located on the other side of the highway at the southern end of the Hotel Zone. The heat from the grill was also a factor. Within walking distance to beaches. More than feasting, Versalles has plenty of facilitiesThe old-world charm and food may bring you to Versalles, but the modern amenities and convenience factors will keep you there. Yes, Florios Versalles offers delivery services. Does this restaurant offer table service? Algo Bueno: Highly-rated chicken sandwiches. Its a bit far from the action of Old Town, and its not on the beach. Ave. de Las Garzas 136-1, Zona Hotelera Norte, Puerto Vallarta, JAL, 48333. Closed now : See all hours. You can also find many healthy options here, with a solid choice of vegan and organic places. 1.11 mi from city center. The staff were very friendly, the restaurant was great and in a nice setting. Share. : Mountain, Development Name Building Community Through Real Estate Since 1997. Fully refundable Reserve now, pay when you stay. Simply the best!! This one bedroom and one bathroom unit is surrounded by some of the best amenities that Puerto . It's a great place for singles or couples looking for walkable lifestyle. just a few days. You have to try it and then you will write a review higher than mine! For shorter trips, I recommend HeyMondo you can get 5% off by using that link. I ordered a craft cocktail which was so inviting to the eyes, my impulse was indulging it before my brain could consider a photo for posterity. : Yes, Intercom Our waiter, Viktor, was friendly and efficient. Out & About PV, S. DE R.L. CFE, Water: Fast forward five years, and Versalles is one of the fastest-growing neighborhoods in the city. : 2,200.00, Garden Maintenance Required fields are marked *. The Red Snapper, which my mother-in-law got, was so good that I ate half her meal :) While there are plenty of restaurants and cafes in the area, youd be crazy not to pop over to Versalles next door for a food tour. And because its been a well-kept secret amongst the locals, the prices have remained lower than in more touristy areas. In just a short time, colonia Versalles has become one of the most sought after areas of Puerto Vallarta, being centrally located with impressive gastronomic restaurants, services and medical care. Lamara takes ceviche and. This is the place to stay around here if youre looking to live it up. My master chef of a spouse selected the Argentine filet, rare, knowing I would happily indulge in sharing some bites. Both the Arrachera that I had and the Carne Asada my wife had would virtually melt in your mouth. It is one of the best soups we've ever had in any country. Booking Window: Mar 24th h Apr 15th. The quiet and quaintness of the area make it an ideal choice for couples, retirees, and anyone hoping to find a place that has all the conveniences needed in a permanent home. Thats not to say its tranquil. Not 2 minutes from the house we rented in the Fluvial area of Puerto Vallarta, we found this gem at the recommendation of a friend. LIVERPOOL 182, VERSALLES, CP 48310, PUERTO VALLARTA. For years, weve been encouraging you to explore Casa Cupulas surroundings, with our neighborhoods many restaurants, art galleries and nightlife options. The restaurant is wonderful. Are the prices at this restaurant low or inexpensive? His fig crme brle is a must-try dessert, as you wont find it anywhere else in Puerto Vallarta. This place has 5 tables crammed inside and 7 more on the sidewalkbarely. Dont even think about moving to Versalles and Fluvial if youre in Puerto Vallarta for the party. It means it still has that charming traditional feel because its populated more by locals than expats and tourists. Worldwide Recognition. Calle Viena 163 Colonia Versalles. In addition, if youre planning to do any sort of sightseeing, its just a quick Uber away from the famous Malecon, the Church of Guadalupe and Los Muertos Beach. Versalles has an old-world meets new-world kind of vibe. It's centrally located in the middle of Vall. My wife had 2 glasses of Cab Sav wine and I had a cold Corona beer. Of course, that also means construction noise on a near-daily basis (they do take Sundays off, thankfully). Tourism Secretary Calls for Action Against Puerto Vallartas Unregulated Beach Vendors, Protesters Block Ameca Bridge in Puerto Vallarta, Opposing Fee-Based Vehicle Verification System, Tragic Bus Accident on Tepic-Puerto Vallarta Highway Claims 15 Lives, Three Perfect Days in Puerto Vallarta: Your Ultimate Itinerary, Celebrating Jaliscos Bicentennial with a Sweet Milestone: The Worlds Biggest Marshmallow, Jalisco Starts Investigation into 19 Companies Linked to Puerto Vallarta Timeshare Fraud, 17th Vallarta Azteca International Folklore Festival this Weekend in Puerto Vallarta. Ceviche, a dish typically made from fresh raw fish cured in citrus juices, such as lemon or lime, may have originated in Per, but it is also considered a must-try in Mexico, particularly in coastal cities such as Puerto Vallarta, where fresh fish is plentiful. 888-978-4850 Our location offers our guests just about everything youd want to enjoy and explore within walking distance, particularly if you are visiting Puerto Vallarta for the first time. The wait staff is attentive and attractive. Hours. For more information on the limited-time pre-construction discounts and current inventory, contact Taniel(at)timothyrealestategroup.com. It is not a tourist area and I hope it never becomes a tourist magnet. No tendra ninguna reserva en recomendarlos a nadie. This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in Canada. Its too residential for that. They've been flying under the radar for a while, especially with the tourists. MONDAY - FRIDAY: 10 AM - 6 PM SATURDAY: 10 AM - 2 PM . David was our primary waiter but the entire staff is on point. Prices range are between 120,000 USD and 220,000 USD.Covered parking is also available. Best regards, document.getElementById( "ak_js_1" ).setAttribute( "value", ( new Date() ).getTime() ); on Versalles Puerto Vallarta Neighborhood Guide, Versalles Puerto Vallarta Neighborhood Guide, Best Snorkeling in Mexico: 15 Amazing Places. : 5.00, Parking Kudos and thanks to the team of Alvaro, Jorge, David, Josue and Christian. : Yes, HOA Name Versalles is the vibrate part of Puerto Vallarta with lots of shops, restaurants, bars, street food and markets. 0.2 km from 8T Versalles. For decades the area has been marked by unassuming apartments and single-family homes. (Open Whatsapp). Our special request was met with precision and without hesitation. La comida es muy buena. DE C.V. Office Mailing Address: Constitucin 285 A Emiliano Zapata, Puerto Vallarta. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews. We had the baked artichokes (highly recommend), lasagna, another pasta, and tiramisu. He returned with a bottle of Bullit bourbon proving what? : Part Furnished, Pet Friendly La Parrilla de Villa Versalles is rated accordingly in the following categories by Tripadvisor travelers: Viena 253 Colonia Versalles, Puerto Vallarta Mexico. Made for year-round enjoyment, Esquina Versalles features a rooftop terrace with a pool for sunny days and socializing, covered areas for cocktails and conversation, and everything you need for you to barbeque and entertain. paula stone williams surgery,

Mayes Funeral Home Morristown Tn Obituaries, Camp Arifjan Medical Clinic, Articles V