Sign up for exclusive deals, coupons and events! The sled works great in wet snow and powder. As fast as a slip and fall they responded and sent a new pair of snowshoes to me. The product arrived within a few days, so our downtime was kept to a minimum. We love the Hammerhead sled! Not good for travel. Your personal data will be used to support your experience throughout this website, to manage access to your account, and for other purposes described in our privacy policy. ft home office of Hammerhead Off-Road is centrally located in Flower Mound, Texas (a suburb of DFW) where we stock all of our parts inventory and diverse product lines. Thanks for replying. You (and the sled) should do just fine together . This allows merchants to "see what you see" and take actions on your behalf in order to provide better assistance. -STAINLESS STEEL LEAF SPRING STEERING. When you head to the sleddin' area with this bad boy strapped to your back heads will turn. Get the best deals on ATV, Side-by-Side & UTV Parts & Accessories for Hammerhead Off-Road when you shop the largest online selection at eBay.com. In the instructions it said to tighten it hand tight. New subscribers receive a 20% discount code for your next purchase! Constructed with heavy-duty materials and designed with superior stability and balance, this sled is built to handle all the thrills and spills of your winter adventures. A: For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Javascript in your browser. X99-2099. We use a couple of different materials to maximize durability and speed: FOAM SLEDS: XPE Top, Hard PE Core, Slick HDPE Bottom PLASTIC SLEDS: Molded PE For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Javascript in your browser. Not only is it. $1.50. Order by 5:00 PM ET for Same-Day Expedited Shipping, Throttle Potentiometers, Levers, & Springs. Please note: Due to ongoing improvements, parts shipped may differ from those pictured but will be compatible. Metal Hardware (Nuts, Bolts, Pins, Springs, Etc), 5-7hp Engines (136cc / 168cc / 196cc / 208cc), 6150 / 6152 / 7150 / 7151 / Helix / Carbide, Hammerhead CV Axle, Shaft, Independent Rear Suspension for 250cc / 300cc - 6.000.244, Hammerhead Fender Kit for Mudhead 208R - FenderKit208R, Hammerhead Complete Set of Four (4) Tire Package for Mudhead 208R and Mid-Size Gokarts, HammerHead Performance Air Flow Performance Upgrade Level 1 with Intake, UNI Filter and Jet for 150cc, GY6 - INTAKEKIT, Hammerhead Drive Belt 725 for Mudhead 208R and Mid-Size Gokarts - 9.110.018 replaces 9100018080G0C0, 14704, 9.100.018, Hammerhead Air Filter for 150cc, GY6 and 300cc - 6.000.151 replaces 14194, 6.000.388, 6000151150G000, Hammerhead Transmsission Kit for 150cc with Internal Reverse - 14300-Kit, Hammerhead Drive Chain, 420x30L (60 Pins) for Mudhead 208R - 23-1103-01, Hammerhead Stator and Pickup, 8-Post for 150cc, GY6 - M150-1051200 replaces 152.07.102, 14365, Hammerhead Reverse Kit for 5hp - 6.5hp Mid-Size Gokarts - ReverseKit, Hammerhead Hard Top for Mudhead SE - 011-H5450041A, Hammerhead Engine Rebuild Kit with Cylinder and Top End for Polaris RZR 170, Hammerhead Engine Top End Assembly for Polaris RZR 170, Hammerhead Cylinder Head with Valves for Polaris RZR 170, Hammerhead Exhaust / Muffler Hardware Kit for 5hp - 6.5hp Engines - JF168-M-Kit, American Landmaster Tie Rod End for 2WD - 2-10524, Hammerhead UM 250IIR Belt Cover Assembly for CN250- 172MM-012001, Hammerhead 6305 Bearing - T276-19946305-2RS replaces GB/T 276-6305-2RS, 6305. They were super helpful, rushed my order, and provided great customer service! Does that mean there should be some up and down play between the ski and the steel mounting? Discover more about the small businesses partnering with Amazon and Amazons commitment to empowering them. Check out our Hammerhead schematics if you're having trouble locating what you need. They were super helpful, rushed my order, and provided great customer service! Torque/A-Arms. X98-9446. Thank you for making us very happy customers here on #RainyLake #MN. Five Stars. Excellent customer support, fast & free delivery. Reviewed in the United States on March 13, 2023. Learn More. Outstanding. Take the sport of snow sledding from the backyard to the biggest hills with patented steering systems, front polycarbonate and rear HDPE skis, state-of-the art materials, and precision engineering. Comes at a unit piece. Yukon Charlie's 84-0103 Hammerhead Pro Hd Sled Sale, Reviews. Davyhook 4 Ch 3' UTV/ATV/Snowmobile/Marine Amplified Speaker System Bluetooth, Anti-theft (Fits: Hammerhead Off-Road) $84.99. Whether a neighborhood park or fresh powder mountain the Hammerhead Pro HD brings the speed, Single Rider, Weight Limit 220 lbs, ages 13 and up, Measures 51-inch x 22-inch, weighs 15 pounds. Started a Tobogganing/Sled club because of these sleds ! Reviewed in the United States on February 10, 2023. Reviewed in the United States on February 20, 2023. my neighbor brought this amazing sled down with his kid to my house. We offer expert automotive repair, modification and restoration including body work, body modification, suspension rebuilding and upgrade, air suspension, complete vehicle wiring, suspension fabrication, drivetrain rebuilding and upgrade as well as final . Because I live in an area that has 6 months of winter every year, I have put literally hundreds of miles on my Yukon Charlies snowshoes. I have been very pleased with their performance and durabilityyou have completely won me over as a customer for life. Team Yukon Charlies For dealer inquiries, parts assistance, parts look-up, additional information, questions, ideas or concerns please e-mail our friendly staff. Search Tags: Watch AMS AMS100 Steel Replacement Wheel - 8x8.5 - 3.5+5 Offset . WARNING: Operating, servicing and maintaining a recreational marine vessel can expose you to chemicals including engine exhaust, carbon monoxide, phthalates, and lead, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. $54.99. Find many great new & used options and get the best deals for Speedwerx R-74 10 Series Profile Hammerhead Adjustable Weights - 74gram at the best online prices at eBay! Error posting question. I have just started my snowshoe workout regimen with an aggressive program. We are fully dedicated to serving the loyal Hammerhead dealer and consumer network and take pride in the quality parts that we provide. Price and other details may vary based on product size and color. Worked great for 2 seasons till my 8yr old was sitting on it going down a hill and it decided to let go in the rear. Thanks for asking! Locking Flange Nut M8 for Hammerhead go kart 150 GT / GTS / SS, Hammerhead go kart 200 GT and Hammerhead go kart 250 GT / GTS / SS. sitting on the sled to steer with feet is dodgy - I suggest laying down. $47.99. If Im an athletic 245 lbs would I be ok riding this thing? Take the sport of sledding to the extreme using Hammerhead's patented stainless steel leaf spring steering system, featuring polycarbonate and HDPE skis. I am interested in buying your Hammerhead Pro sled. Yukon Charlie's by Aqua-Leisure Recreation, LLC. XML Sitemap. 8h 10m +$6.00 shipping Sponsored VINTAGE GI JOE 1990 DECIMATOR ARAH 3.75" Action Figure Rare Hammerhead Driver Airhead Customer Service is here to help. This is not a toy, Its the real deal. We see plenty of snow shoe fun in our future! We see plenty of snow shoe fun in our future! Notify Me A: Q: With over decades of experience, Poolweb.com has built a solid reputation among pool owners and commercial facilities for providing exceptional customer service, fast shipping, and hassle-free returns. Cable Guide Shift Control Disc for 150cc Hammerhead Off-Road Go-Karts with Reverse Gearbox Transmissions. No safety equipment but as you can see in the picture it does come with an adjustable str. Oh I had to contact the company regarding a shipping question. Looking for a belt, spark plugs or oil? We love our Hammerhead sleds! Definitely a "like" in my book and will recommend to all my snow lovin' friends. Enter your Email Address and click 'Continue', /Frontgate/US/Global/Popups/forgot_password. The Airhead Yukon Hammerhead Pro HD Sled is the ultimate winter sledding experience. ergonomics are reasonably good. Suspension Parts. Please refer to the tag on the bag for identification). LOVE when a company stands behind its product!! Reviewed in the United States on January 21, 2022. Front and rear polycarbonate skis carve through the deepest snowEasily tackles fresh powder or hardpacked snowHigh . Amazon.com: Hammerhead Sled 45 results for "hammerhead sled" RESULTS Price and other details may vary based on product size and color. CARQUEST works in close partnership with many major automotive suppliers and manufacturers and provides products that meet or exceed original-equipment (OE) specifications and performance. I am going to do my part to get the word out! Hammer-Head parts are easily replaced using common hand tools, and many parts are interchangeable between vacuum heads and carts. See more About this item Most orders over $50 qualify for Free Shipping! and the listed item weight is. X99-2100. They are great shoes! T3K Carbon Multi-layer lightweight frame, Yukon Hammerhead Pro HD steerable snow sled features a carry strap. New subscribers receive a 20% discount code for your next purchase! For information specific to your sled, see your service manual, which can help you better understand the specific parts and maintenance needs for your snowmobile. Thanks for letting us know. . As fast as a slip and fall they responded and sent a new pair of snowshoes to me. -POLYCARBONATE FRONT SKIS. Over time replacement parts may be needed for your sled. document.getElementById( "ak_js_1" ).setAttribute( "value", ( new Date() ).getTime() ); 12000 East 45th Ave., Unit 104, Denver, CO 80239. The precision design and powder coated 6000 aluminum frame will rapidly get you down the mountain. At Poolweb, we take pride in providing our customers with thousands of top quality items to choose from. I assume a child has to be long enough for her legs to touch the snow to brake while lying down. The large Backcountry LB Flex Sled is an ultralight method of transporting game or gear across varied terrain. Absolutely love them! Reviewed in the United States on February 21, 2023. Head over to pool cleaners to check out our inventory. 2022 All rights reserved. Online Store / Replacement Parts. The Hammerhead has super maneuver ability. It's super fast, but steering is VERY sensitive and if you turn too fast you will flip. I made a report to Yukon Charlie's about the defect. or more like, would the sled be ok with me riding on it or would i crush it? Our parts work with with many makes & models, We supply the same parts used to build it, Replacement Stock Parts - Sometimes even better, We're an importer and pass on the savings to you. These should be back in stock, along with all of our other winter products, by early October. Disclaimer: Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not a substitute for advice from a licensed health-care professional. Sign up for restock notifications! Spent part of this morning out on my Yukon Charlie snow shoes after we got 15+ inches of snow. Snowshoes, Trekking Poles & Outdoor Gear for Men, Women & Kids. January 15, 2018. 2023 Thanks, Team Yukon Charlies JavaScript seems to be disabled in your browser. $14.49. Recreational Scooter Parts Mini Bike Parts Dirt Bike & ATV Parts Snowmobile Parts. Sign up to receive email offers from Yukon. document.getElementById( "ak_js_1" ).setAttribute( "value", ( new Date() ).getTime() ); 12000 East 45th Ave., Unit 104, Denver, CO 80239. Definitely best for one as with two, you need to steer with your feet. Check out our replacement parts today if your Hammerhead is in need! If you have any questions regarding parts or their removal and replacement, please call. Our conversion points convert your soft tip darts to steel tip darts. Sign up to receive email offers from Yukon. Poolweb.com is the best online resource to find high-quality Hammerhead parts. Outstanding. document.getElementById( "ak_js_1" ).setAttribute( "value", ( new Date() ).getTime() ); 12000 East 45th Ave., Unit 104, Denver, CO 80239. Can this be dismantled or does it fold for air travel? Snow Racer - Winter Ski Sled for Kids and Snow Sled with Steering Wheel and Brake and Pull Rope | Age 4+, Holds 2 Kids or 1 Teen - Bonus Steering Wheel Cover. Cheers, Jimmy. Bolt for 213525 for Race/Bearing/Seal Plate Driver 21305041 $ 4.00 Add to cart; Bolt For 213526 Race/Bearing Seal Adaptor 21305039 $ 4.00 Add to cart; Drive Bar Retaining Ring for 9 & 13 . selective media for bacillus subtilis, taylor swift's parents abandoned mansion for sale, skux life urban dictionary,

Advantages And Disadvantages Of Faith Schools, Malcolm Hyman Harvard, Paul Stamets On Covid Vaccine, Winter Park Arrests, Articles H