They are made under the context of satire, parody, and comedy and are created under the guidelines of fair use for criticism purposes.In no shape or form do we claim any responsibility of the information said .All our videos are meant to obey and follow guidelines for youtube and other platform for news purposes reasons.. All information is credited to third party media outlets,we hope our viewers can understand and enjoy the content of the news video as a form of expression.Zone X Entertainment \u0026 Wali Da Great is no way related or have any direct relationship with any of the individuals mentioned in the video.Freedom of Press or Freedom of Media Gives Zone X Entertainment and all other media outlets the legal protection under U.S. We can only imagine what the effect is gonna be like for Emani being around her mother, who isnt well. Entrepreneurs Summit I am completely lost Muah, I LOVE YOU ERMY.. 131k followers, 582 following, 35 posts - see Instagram photos and videos from chyna hussle (@chynahussle) Nipsey Hussle's daughter Emani's mother Tanisha Asghedom has a picture with his killer Eric Holder aka shitty cuz, same tattoos. According to Foster, she was one of the last people to speak to Hussle before he was killed outside his Marathon clothing store in South Los Angeles: I wish I was there I wouldve took those bullets, Foster wrote. She know sum. She was sentenced to three years probation but after missing a court date for the case, her probation was revoked. A post shared by chyna hussle (@chynahussle) on Apr 20, 2019 at 9:15pm PDT, On April 13, she wrote: I LOVE YOU ERMY U NO WHEN IM MAD AT YOU ITS ERMIAS Joseph I love you so much., I LOVE YOU ERMY U NO WHEN IM MAD AT YOU ITS ERMIAS Joseph I love you so much, A post shared by chyna hussle (@chynahussle) on Apr 13, 2019 at 6:35pm PDT. According to The Blast, #tanishafoster aka Chyna Hussle Is fighting for Custody of the daughter she shares with #nipseyhussle. Nipsey Hussle Killer in Jail GETS visits from Nipsey hussle baby mama Chyna hussle (PICTURES CRAZY!) Season 3 of Brat Loves Judy Highlights Shortage of Black Sperm Gladys Knights Farewell Tour Continues This Summer in US. All Rights Reserved, Please note that this form cannot be used to reset your Google, Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window), Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window), Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window). However, Nipseys sister, Samantha Smith, filed for custody of Emani, claming that her biological mother wasnt a fit parent. She also implied that her mother normally puts her out while she cleans and takes hours to clean. Unfortunately, something disturbing went down with. However, his death certificate stated that the rapper was never married. FOREVER YOUR BABY SISTER/60TH STREET SAMANTHA. Tanisha still uses Nipsey Hussles last name on social media; she goes by Tanisha Asghedom (Hussles real last name) on Facebook and Chyna Hussle on Twitter. EVENTS Tanisha 'Chyna Hussle' Foster - Emani Asghedom *As you know, yesterday was the first anniversary of slain hip hop star Nipsey Hussle. She's also known as Chyna Hussle. You have entered an incorrect email address! She went on to recall her last phone conversation with Hussle, which she said happened shortly before he was fatally shot on March 31, 2019. Heres How It Can Help You Nab Your Next Job. One person had this reaction to the news: Guardianship doesnt mean she will never see her child again lol it sounds bad, but its just for her wellbeing, and if anything happens, her family will have a say, so Im sure she will see her kid when she wants with supervision. She has a troubled past plagued. Nipsey died on March 31. Tanisha was emotional at the end of the hearing, and claimed ithad been months since she spent time with her daughter. Shares Adorable Video Of Daughter Heiress, 3, Giving Nipsey Hussle Some Love, Nipsey Hussles Ex Tanisha Leaves Court Furious After His Sister Gets Custody Of His Daughter, Honey Boo Boo, 17, Shares Glamorous Senior Photos Ahead Of Her High School Graduation, Lauren Londons Kids: Meet Kameron & Kross, Who She Shares With Lil Wayne & Late Nipsey Hussle, Celebrity Exes Who Are Getting Divorce & Co-Parenting Right, Jennifer Anistons Haircare Brand, LolaVie, Is the Secret to Her Silky, Shiny Strands, What Is the STAR Interview Method? I LOVE YOU BEYOND WHAT LOVE ENTAILS, she wrote. Heres the full tweet: @Hits92FLL @IamLaurenLondon he told me he loves me today weekday about you lol now u can block me. As noted, Tanisha goes by the name Chyna Hussle on Twitter, where that message appeared. Her record also includes two arrests more than ten years ago, including suspicion of vandalism, resisting arrest, and disturbing the peace. Women of Power Summit COPYRIGHT 2022 EURweb.com/Rabercom Enterprises. She also unveiled a tattoo of Nipseys face on her arm. Screaming happy cake day to you my love wish u were here so I could celebrate with you muah I LOVE YOU ERMY, A post shared by chyna hussle (@chynahussle) on Aug 14, 2019 at 11:49pm PDT, However, Nipseys sister, Samantha Smith, filed for custody of Emani, claiming that her biological mother wasnt a fit parent. A post shared by chyna hussle (@chynahussle) on May 29, 2018 at 12:37pm PDT, In 2017, Tanisha wrote with a picture of the Asghedoms, This has been my family what the fucc u thought Ill always have there bac now go tell that., This has been my family what the fucc u thought I'll always have there bac now go tell that, A post shared by chyna hussle (@chynahussle) on Aug 28, 2017 at 12:27pm PDT, In 2016, she posted a throwback photo, writing, When I was pregnant with Emani Dior 2008 her baby shower., When I was pregnant with Emani Dior 2008 her baby shower, A post shared by chyna hussle (@chynahussle) on Aug 30, 2016 at 7:47pm PDT. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. 'Chyna Hussle' Foster, and Nipsey's sister fought over her custody, as Tanisha seemed to be an unfit mother. The stage at Nipseys memorial service on April 11, 2019 was filled with Nipseys loved ones, but Tanisha noticeably was left out. Foster, who welcomed a daughter with Hussle, took to her Instagram Story Monday to express how much she misses the slain rapper. The New FEAR Movie Starring Joseph Sikora & T.I. Pharrell & Fran (The Nanny) Drescher Push to Stop the Use Brian McKnight Fans Slam Him for Ignoring Biological Children. Eric Holder, an aspiring rapper who knew Hussle, is accused of being the gunman. Nipsey Hussle's ex Tanisha Foster took to Instagram to write a sweet message in honor of what would have been the late rapper's 34th birthday. *Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for \"fair use\" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Meanwhile, custody over Emani has been awarded to his immediate family. She has a troubled past plagued with arrests. Im sure they had a lot of great memories regardless of them not being together before his death. Smh at people saying Nipsey sister trying to take your kid from u! INFORMATION In a relationship., Tanisha appears to have moved on, at least as judged by her social media pictures. A gentle father, a patient leader, a divine light. London then read from a text that she once gave to Hussle just a couple months before he was shot: I want you to know I feel real joy in my heart when Im around you. Afterward, the judge let them spend some much-needed time together. May 30, 2021. To my brother who has the empathy and compassion of God, to my brother who seeks the truth and nothing less, to my brother who is who he says he is, to my brother who does what he says he will do, to my brother who has lived purposefully., Samantha concluded the lengthy post by saying she will never forget the kind of person her brother was. My prayers goes out to the mother of #NipseyHussle first child as well @chynahussle Together or not, I cant imagine the helplessness shes feeling watching her daughter go through this heartache! Tanisha Foster, also known as Chyna Hussle, did not end up getting custody over the rappers daughter. She even got a pic w this nigga Eric Holder cooking up in her kitchen. I met him in my teens and he been my roll dog ever since. Tanishas last post on Instagram, where she goes by the name Chyna Hussle, came on April 28. 18 Followers, 136 Following, 0 Posts - See Instagram photos and videos from Chyna hussle (@husslechyna) Send it to us! Hussles family accused Foster of being an unfit mother and unable to provide a stable home for the teen, due to claims of drug and alcohol abuse. Tanisha and Husslewhose birth name was Ermias Asghedomwere in a serious relationship for several years that began prior to Hussles fame. No copyright infringement intended. 1. Masthead. Tanisha Asghedom, the mother of Nipsey Hussles oldest child, publicly mourned the slain rapper for the first time since his death. The fact that she also goes by "Chyna Hussle" and "Tanisha Asghedom" as her Instagram and Facebook names also made people feel a type of way. Tanisha Asghedom hasnt seemed to want to give up the connection with Nipsey over the years, despite his high-profile relationship with Lauren London. Ill always have their bac, she added. pic.twitter.com/tVS6wioTx5. while another remarked, "We not about to disrespect Lauren on this good Sunday. In 2013, a friend of Tanishas wrote on her Facebook page, I dont not dislike nipps I just hate how he treat tanisha., A post shared by chyna hussle (@chynahussle) on Feb 20, 2019 at 8:06am PST. Shes been receiving support from fans. He mistreated and cheated on them both, didn't marry either one and was a straight f-boy when it came to relationships. #GoingToMakeHimProud. To my brother who always listens To my brother who has the massive capacity to understand A bone chilling coincidence? Subscribe to Newsletter Sharing a throwback photo of her with the Los Angeles star. The situation around the daughter of the late Nipsey Hussle, 10-year-old Emani Asghedom, has finally concluded, although it may not be the conclusion most were expecting. Look, anything is possible once you understand COINTELPRO. The post shows a tribute to Nipsey Hussle. 186 Followers, 2 Following, 3 Posts - See Instagram photos and videos from Chyna Tanisha Hussle (@chynahussle1) We are thinking of Nipseys family and friends during this tough time. She also posted a photo showing an Easter egg with Nipseys name on it. #ChynaHussle on Instagram LIVE CreoleKisses DiaryTV 7.97K subscribers Subscribe 7.4K views 2 years ago Subscribe for more videos / creolekissesdiarytv CreolekissesDiaryTv is a Media News. Nipsey Hussle's first ex girlfriend, and mother to his daughter Emani Dior Chyna Hussle is about that life apparently!When Nipsey Hussle was murdered in front of his Marathon Clothing Store, and other establishments everyone's first thoughts went to actress Lauren London.We felt her pain, and we still do! She broke down in tears after custody was granted to Nipseys sister. Ahead of the four-year anniversary of Nipsey Hussle's death, his ex, Tanisha Foster, aka Chyna Hussle, is publicly mourning his passing. I definitely feel for Emanis mom Tanisha as well. In the video, Emani was forced to stand outside in the blazing sun and sweltering heat by her mother Tanisha Chyna Hussle Foster. Lauren herself has not commented on the situation so far, and it might take a while for her to make a statement at this point. 105,903. ABOUT Forever FLOTUS Michelle Obama Jams w/Bruce Springsteen Will Smith Posts BTS of Emancipation & More | WATCH, Lil Meech Calls Cap on 2-Year-Old Pic w/Groupie Doctor Says Oral Sex Causes Throat Cancer & More | PicsVideos, Ne-Yo Says Celebs Are Weirdos-Hes Willing to Love Down A Plain Jane + Ime Udoka Publicly Apologizes for Affair & More | PicsVideos. You guys are fans of my childs father and when I post him its a problem. A post shared by Nipsey Hussle (@nipseyhussle) on Feb 11, 2019 at 2:16am PST, In 2013, Tanisha wrote on Facebook, Im very beautiful I love my life and how I live it I move fast and yea b*tch my fist do do so dont judge its book by its cover I still have it in me hahahaha Im a lil older calmed down but dont test the waters u might drown., That same year, she shared a picture of Nipsey and wrote, What me and emani is the only one that can get him to smile hahaha.. Will his getaway driver avoid accessory charges? Does Tanisha Asghedom remind you of a hood Lauren London? A judge then cleared the courtroom let the two have 20 minutes together. You deserve love & prayers as well @chynahussle .. 353 Followers, 725 Following, 7 Posts - See Instagram photos and videos from Chyna Hussle (@ms_chyna_hussle) Unity One is the non-profit organization that hired Triple OG, Marlo Bow Wow Jones. Economic Equity & Racial Justice Townhall Series, Elevate Black Podcast sponsored by Fifth Third Bank, 100 Founders of Change by American Express, Chasing Success Podcast by JP Morgan Chase, Black Business Month Sponsored by Nationwide, 2022 Registry Of Corporate Directors Listing, 2021 BE Registry Of Corporate Directors Listing. !Disclaimer: The topics, views and opinions expressed in this video and on The Tiara Latrese Show Youtube Channel and Alien Gang Podcast Episodes are for entertainment/educational/reaction and commentary purposes only! Emani posted her video to IG Live and explained that her mother had put her out of the house, while she was cleaning and wasnt allowed to go back inside until she was done. Nipseys ex goes by the pseudonym on her social media pages, including Instagram, where she has over 100,000 followers. "She was with him at some point to and loved him regardless so she doesn't get to reminisce too??" In the days after Hussles death, Lauren London has been vocal in expressing her love for the rapper. Before he and Lauren London got together, Nipsey Hussle spent his time with Chyna Hussle, the mother of his . BE 100s I couldnt imagine my son being taken away from me, but its in the best interest of the child. Some fans are upset that more attention isnt being placed on Tanisha Asghedom, the mother of Nipsey Hussles daughter, Emani. NEW pictures been released shows nipsey hussle baby mama chyna hussle visiting nipsey hussle killer shitty cuz aka eric holder my commentary will discuss the situation.For questions or comments,we encourage to comment on the comment line and let us know,thank you..Note:All information released are public records and meant for the public to view for educational reasons.Zone X Entertainment \u0026 Wali Da Great are news commentator and are providing educational news based on media outlet and third party resources.In no shape or form do we claim any responsibility or accuracy of the information being viewed.Wali Da Great also will express his FREE speech and opinions on topics that he feels are necessary to educate the public.Our views and news commenting fall under Freedom of the press which is the First Amendment of the Constitution.Disclaimer: The video is for educational purposes along with entertainment purposes. I'm just leaving this here. pic.twitter.com/nDd9ECy458, Home | About Us | Contact Us | Privacy Policy, 2022 Gossip On This LLC. Any doubt I had went out the window after watching that ladys live the other night., Day out with Auntie Sammy We Love You #thehussleway #themarathonclothing #tmc #nipseyhussle #LLNH #highernipseyhussle #bluelaces2 #victorylap #nipseyhussleforever ##wemissyounipsey #losangeles #hussleandmotivate #hussleandboog #racksinthemiddle #allmoneyin #allmoneyinnomoneyout #NipseyHussleCentral #samanthasmith #khalil##nipseyhusslethagreat #kinghussle #naybahoodnip #emaniasghedom #themarathoncontinues, A post shared by RIP KING ERMIAS ASGHEDOM (@_nipseyhussle_fp) on Oct 1, 2019 at 9:48am PDT, This fourth comment read: The case isnt about her not seeing her child; its about her welfare and the wealth shes about to endure Shes worth two million, and half his estate goes to him and the primary caregiver.shes not in a good place to be over that much money, Your email address will not be published. Asghedom broke her silence over the weekend with a simple, yet poignant message to her former love. You cant trust no one not even a ex, hood rat. Her relationship with Nipsey predates his connection with London. Tanisha is the mother of Nipseys oldest child, 10-year-old daughter Emani Asghedom. Maybe in due time, they have duel custody & hopefully, she can see her mother whenever she wants too., A post shared by PrettyTony (@1stfam_pt) on Sep 13, 2019 at 10:50am PDT, Another social media user said this: I mean, she doesnt have custody of any of her children, so lets start there. Nipsey Hussles ex Tanisha Foster took to Instagram to write a sweet message in honor of what would have been the late rappers 34th birthday. Make A Statement. There is no more complete source for urban news than the Electronic Urban Report. Her caption read: "@chynahussle Screaming happy cake day to you my love wish u were here so I could celebrate with you muah I LOVE YOU ERMY" Another elaborated why Chyna's "allowed to express her feelings," arguing, "she was with him when he was in his darkest days in the streets . Cell phone videos busted too many cops committing abuse against young ninjaz. Issa Rae and Shameik Moore Would Unalive Spiders Matthew Lawrence Shaquille ONeal Releasing New Hip-Hop Track to Celebrate NBA Playoffs, Issa Rae and Shameik Moore Would Unalive Spiders Matthew Lawrence Opens Up About Hollywood Casting Couch & More | PicVideos. Wrote another, directing a comment toward Chyna Hussles Twitter page: Im praying for you to just as well as lauren london you loved that man just as much as she did i dont care your still the mother of his child and have feelings as well they praise lauren to much but shes not the only one hurting behind this great loss?, A post shared by chyna hussle (@chynahussle) on Dec 3, 2018 at 9:40am PST. Black Men XCEL Nipsey Hussle, the rapper known for his work in the community and his album, Victory Lap, leaves behind two children from two serious relationships over the years. She didnt live with her at the time of Nipseys passing, and she lived with him. Lauren Londons Kids: Meet Kameron & Kross, Who She Shares With Lil Wayne & Late Nipsey Hussle, Click to Subscribe to Get Our Free HollywoodLife Daily Newsletter, T.I. Thats Scandalous how you going to do that to the man you have a child with bitches need to get over it n move the fuck on . The Intimate Britney Spears was devastated when Justin Timberlake married Jessica Biel. Women of Power TECH, PODCASTS "Screaming happy cake day to you, my love," she. ", Fans Are Not Feeling Safaree and Amara La Negra's Sexy Dance Video, Padma Lakshmi Rips Body-Shamers: 'Be More Grown-Up', Chloe Bailey and Quavo Fuel Romance Rumors With Lunch Date, Buccaneers LB Shaquil Barrett's Daughter Dies in Pool Accident Just Days After 2nd Birthday, Fake Video of Coi Leray and Latto Fighting at Something in the Water Drives Fans Wild, Nipsey Hussle's Killer Gets 60-Year in Prison Sentence, Nipsey Hussle Autopsy Report Reveals Rapper Was Shot 11 Times Before His Death, Nipsey Hussle Honored With Walk of Fame Star and Own L.A. Day on His 37th Birthday, Nipsey Hussle's Friend Still Wants Answers After Eric Holder's Found Guilty of Murder, Mark Wahlberg Thinks 'Entourage' Should Reflect on His Current Life If It Gets Rebooted, Timbaland Forced to Look for Musical Inspiration in Unusual Places Due to Humble Upbringing, Tim Bachman of Bachman-Turner Overdrive Lost Battle With Cancer, Queen's Roger Taylor Insists His Son Is Worthy in Response to Rumor He Will Join Foo Fighters, Doja Cat Fumes After Someone Edits Hair Onto Her Shaved Head, Blink-182 Plan to Complete New Album Before Their Tour Ends, Stephen 'tWitch' Boss' Wife Allison Holker Officially Gains Control of Half of His Estate, DDG and Halle Bailey Put on Loved-Up Display in New Pic, Meghan Markle's Half-Brother Accuses Her of Telling 'Another Lie', Young Thug Removes Gunna's Album Link From His Instagram Bio in Less Than 24 Hours, Juelz Santana Comes Clean With Past Infidelity While Denying Rumors He Cheated on Wife Kimbella, Johnny Depp and Amber Heard Are Both 'Troubled' Individuals, Says Author, Miley Cyrus' Mom Shows Off Engagement Ring After Saying Yes to Dominic Purcell's Proposal. Tanisha, who now goes by the name Chyna Hussle on Instagram, brought up Nipsey's name on her Instagram Story post on Sunday, May 30. After Samantha was granted custody of Emani, Tanisha broke down in tears at the hearing and claimed she hadnt seen her daughter in months. Fosters post came ahead of the trial, set to begin April 27, between her and the rappers family over custody of Emani, Radar Online reported. The picture is old, but so what? Nipsey died on March 31. I live by my mission to Be Bold. London was featured with the actor in recent GQ Magazine profiles, at events, and, again, at the memorial surrounded by Hussles children. Shes also known as Chyna Hussle. Why was Ermias Asghedoms baby momma, Chyna Hussle, excluded from the Staples Center memorial? Was Eric Holder paid to murder Nipsey Hussle? He was the strongest man that I ever knew, she said. In Touch Weekly is part of the a360media Entertainment Group.Copyright a360media 2023. She already lost a dad why wouldnt you want her to have a great relationship with her mom! She claims she and Nipsey were in a relationship when he was killed and shared custody and because his family has cut her off that is the only reason she financially could not care for the child and agreed to the terms. ? wrote one man on Twitter, echoing the thoughts of others. To have been through the trenches w/ the nigga and raise his first born and only daughter.. yall know how girls be about their daddies! Despite a few a trolls and being mostly overlooked by the media, some of Hussles fans and have taken the time show love and express their condolences to Asghedom on social media as she mourns the loss of her childs father. I spoke with him 30 minutes before [h]is death.. SistersInc. "Can't take her time with him away from her either," one of her defenders wrote. A post shared by chyna hussle (@chynahussle) on Apr 27, 2019 at 1:27pm PDT. Y'all don't know what they went through together. Foster, who welcomed a daughter with Hussle, took to her . Why is Tanisha hanging and banging with Nipsey Hussle's killer - Eric Holder? Went to Westchester Senior High Chyna Hussle/Tanisha Asghedom Goes Live On IG #nipseyhussle #chynahussle #whatstheteasis 27,381 views May 28, 2019 271 Dislike Share Save What's The Tea Sis? Her IG name. Screaming happy cake day to you, my love, she wrote on Thursday, August 15. New Memorial Markers Indicate Lynching Spots In The South, Video Predicts What Fall Semester in Public School Will Look Like, Boy Walks Up To A BLACK MAN And DAUGHTER At The Park- Calls Them Niggers Video, #Chiraq Dashcam Video Shows Cop Murdering Teen #LaquanMcDonald, Child Porn Peddling CEO Gets Just 7 Months in Jail, #Clueless Star Admits Bathing With 9 Year Old Son. Before he and Lauren London got together, Nipsey Hussle spent his time with Chyna Hussle, the mother of his daughter, Emani. I feel safe around you. Kodak Black Apologizes to Nipsey Hussle for Trying to Shoot His Shot at Lauren London After Nipseys Death: I Never Meant to Disrespect Your Nipsey Hussle 2020 Grammys Tribute Brings Together Meek Mill, Roddy Ricch, YG, DJ Khaled, John Legend & Kirk Franklin, Lizzo, Beyonc & Nipsey Hussle Win Grammy Awards During 2020 Grammys Pre-Show, Will Smith, Deon Taylor, Jason Lee, Draymond Green, Joseph Sikora, DaBaby & More on the Red Carpet of Emancipation Premiere in Los Angeles. Im sure they had a lot of great memories regardless of them not being together before his death. Love you, baby., Meanwhile, Samantha got a tattoo almost three months after Nipseys untimely death. AceShowbiz - This was a decision that was seen as highly controversial by many, but others seem to agree with the situation as a whole. Nipsey Hussle babymomma sick. RIP Nip, you didn't deserve this. Lauren London told the crowd: We will never be the same but he is in all of us., His soul was majestic. Identity Theft (@luvlessgrndmore) April 12, 2019, Dont nobody acknowledge the first baby mom so I wanna send my condolences to sis as well. Hussle was gunned down by a man upset over a discussion they had about snitching, The Associated Press reported. 3. A member of SheKnows Media Entertainment. Shes guilty of being a two faced scandalous BITCH . 240K subscribers Nipsey hussle baby mama chyna hussle dated nipsey hussle killer shitty cuz and pictures proved it on her ig according to mediaout lets my commentary will discuss the. Misses Nipsey Hussle Check Out The Emotional Video He Shared, Erica Mena Pens An Emotional Message To Safaree And Reveals A New Pregnancy Photo, Upon Being Asked About The Viral Images Of Her And Hailey Bieber At The Event, Selena Gomez Responded, Before Things Really Got Going Between Them, Lauren Graham Didn't Bother To Ask Peter Krause Any Serious Questions, Teachers And Administrators Are Leaving Kanye West's Problematic Donda Academy As Angry Parents Make Headlines, For The First Time, Julie Bowen Discussed Her Past Romantic Experiences With Women. ibew 915 job calls,

Latah County Courthouse Phone Number, Ducktales Fanfiction Louie Nightmare, Body By Victoria Secret Strapless Bra, Articles C