In order to secure $1,000 signatures, celebrities need to be "broken down" Arnold often sells autographs online through websites like eBay. Really reasonable prices! Bogus endorsements. View all posts by Figures 'n' Films, Whoever put this up thank you! In the past year alone, Robert Downey Jr., Chris Hemsworth, Margot Robbie, Natalie Portman, Chris Pratt, Gal Gadot, John Boyega and Jeremy Renner are among the many A-listers who have taken part in private autograph events, raking in up to seven figures in the process. Linda Blair runs or champions an animal protection charity and sells her signed items through their website to allow the sales to fund their work. I'm a massive nerd and giant child at heart so feel free to have a chat about anything toy and movie related. he said thank you for loving me celebrities who sell autographs on their websites Julie Newmar Autographed 1966 Batman Series Catwoman Catgun, Robert Pattinson Autographed Factory Entertainment The Batman Batarang Limited Edition Prop Replica, Robert Pattinson Autographed Harry Potter Nimbus 2001 Authentic Prop Replica Broom, Willem Dafoe Autographed Funko Spider-Man No Way Home Green Goblin #1168 Box Lunch Exclusive Pop! Theoretically yes, some do. Autograph Live: How to use our Musician-Direct Autograph Sales Forum. When donating money to charity, even if it appears to be endorsed by your favorite celebrity, its best to verify that its legitimate. the Amazon Associates Program via amazon.com. We are the dealer for you! If we keep this list updated, anyone following this thread will get an email with new posts containing new items for sale. Contact us today to get your cash tomorrow! A valid pass to FAN EXPO Cleveland is required in order to redeem your Autograph ticket. 0 Likes, Added by Steve Cyrkin, Admin An autograph is meant to be beautiful and immediately identifiable. Basically you just have to think of whose autograph you're looking for, and Google them to see if they have an online store. affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network, and (LogOut/ I have not purchased from all listed celebrities unless otherwise noted. . ET, Anthony Daniels & Kenny Baker (d. 2016) - Star Wars, Chris Hemsworth & Natalie Portman - Thor Love & Thunder, Christian Bale & Morgan Freeman - The Dark Knight, Dan Castellaneta & Julie Kavner - The Simpsons, Emilia Clarke & Jason Momoa - Game of Thrones, Ewan McGregor & Hayden Christensen - Star Wars Obi-Wan Kenobi, George Takei & Nichelle Nichols (d. 2022) - Star Trek, Harrison Ford & Carrie Fisher (d. 2016) - Star Wars, Helen Mirren & Lucy Liu - Shazam! Plus, our owner; Kevin Martin, has written The Official Price Guide to Autographs (in four editions) for the past twenty years, so we cant very well cheat you on prices when WE set them in the first place! John Hancock, former president of United States Congress, has arguably one of the most famous signatures around. Phil Manzanera has a website where you can buy his CDs, and they are signed by him. Theres nothing quite like getting your item signed in person, but there are a few celebrities who give you the option to do the next best thing by buying from them direct! To be fair to everyone, we need to charge per each autographed item. A lot of comic artists will also sell signed books through their own sites. Honor Blackman (Pussy Galore, James Bond 007 Goldfinger) We buy vintage, modern materials, U.S. Presidents, authors, letters, documents, awards, props from film and television, musical instruments played by rock stars, costumes and wardrobe, literature, artists, sports, entertainment, etc We buy it all! Get confident about your personal finances with a number of articles, tips, advice and more. As a result, a new autograph-seeking avenue has blossomed: private signings. Vinyl Figure $799.99 Authenticity guaranteed with COA. On her website you can find t-shirts, worn (and signed) jerseys, signed photos and personalised video messages. We specialize in autographed photos but carry all types of signed memorabilia. #5 Jimi Hendrix's Contract: $200,000. John Carpenter has made some of the most iconic horror and action cheese movies of all time including the Fog, Halloween, Escape from L.A., Big Trouble in Little China, Ghosts of Mars, Vampires, the Ward, They live, the Thing and Village of the Damned to name just a tiny handful! . We offer a lifetime guarantee of authenticity on all our autographs for sale. This is arguably the best source to obtain authentic autographs at reasonable prices from your favorite celebrity or musician. Some of these items, such as posters photos and scripts come up for sale from time to time signed by one or the other actor, and in some cases the full cast of the movie. #8 Jimmy Page's Guitar: $73,000. Tell us about it in the comments. 0 Comments Discussion in 'Music Corner' started by deadbirdie, Feb 9, 2013. APY = Annual Percentage Yield APR = Annual Percentage Rate. Tim Curry has an amazing career in some of the most iconic films, especially from horror and fantasy history and on top of that he filled the most iconic roles within those films. why can t spike talks land before time; virginia state employee salary increase fy 2023; scooters for sale in murcia spain; peters and lee save all your kisses for me Many celebrities have their own accounts on Instagram, Twitter and other social media platforms, and its easy for scammers to pose as celebrities to promote their own scammy products. You can also aim to sell your autographs to institutional buyers (libraries, archives, museums, etc), but that is rather complicated when you are an individual and not incorporated as a dealer. So my suggestion is to look up the celebrities you want and see if they ever do things like that. To get the true top dollar of what your signed item may be worth, you need to get it certified by a nationally recognized authentication company like PSA/DNA or James Spence Authentication (JSA). In the "Comicon era", fans pay money to attend events as well as pay for each autographed item. Vinyl Figure, Julie Newmar Autographed Batman Catwoman On Set 8x10 Photo, Benicio Del Toro Autographed 2014 Guardians of the Galaxy The Collector 16x20 Photo, Willem Dafoe Autographed 2002 Spider-Man Green Goblin Glider 16x20 Photo, Benicio Del Toro Autographed 2017 Star Wars: The Last Jedi 11x14 Photo, Milla Jovovich Autographed Fifth Element Leeloo Dallas Multi Pass, Robert Pattinson Autographed Jada 2022 The Batman 1:18 Scale Die-Cast Batmobile with 3.75" Figure. Cam Clarke. Famous Autographs for Sale: Buying Tips for Newbies, Tips for Buying Legit Presidential Autographs for Sale, Autograph Dealers Online Real vs Fake: 4 Red Flags to Watch Out For, Autograph Dealers 4 Top-selling Autographs from the Entertainment Industry, Where to Sell Memorabilia: 3 Most Popular Options. In addition to satisfying your thirst, autographs of famous stars can also be valuable. Price $299.00. Does the other signed stuff, like that box set, ever count as well? http://www.darthvader-starwars.com/store.htm, http://www.wookieewarehouse.com/classic-8x10s.php, http://www.jeremybulloch.com/autograph-order.asp, Steve Vai - Where The Wild Things Are DVD. The explosion of the superhero genre and reduction of red carpets and fan conventions amid the pandemic have created a new revenue stream for A-listers: private autograph signings. Thanks! #4 Babe Ruth's Baseball: $388,375. Cookie Notice Galley, Feb 9, 2013 #2 MerseyBeatle Martha my dear (1995-2012) Location: Charleston, SC I have bought from several artists' sites. Price $299.00. See results, Doug Bradley (Pinhead, Hellraiser films). You can also Google the charity along with the word scam to see if theres anything suspect about this organization. But sometimes, stars take drastic measures to wear such standout outfits. We know of so many horror stories of heirs of a collector inheriting a collection who then sell it to a dealer who ripped them off. If you know his work, hes an absolute legend of cinema and if not, you probably know him as that guy you recognise from somewhere who always seems to pull crazy faces these days! I'm a collector of pop culture items, with by far my biggest collection being in excess of 1,200 DVDs (yeah I still stay old school - can't wrap my head around the whole streaming thing yet), as well as various figures and Memorabilia (with most of these being McFarlane Walking Dead 5 inch figures, Funko Pop and Funko Pint Size Heroes, with a few other exceptions too). Artists That Sell Their Autographs: Selena Gomez Camila Cabello Dua Lipa Taylor Swift Maya Hawke Katy Perry Gwen Stefani Lady Gaga Jeff Goldblum Lorde Billie Eilish Artists Known to Sell Fakes: Cardi B Ariana Grande Demi Lovato More Stories You'll Love by Tales From The Collection Celebrity Responses to Fan Mail We sell in weekly, no-reserve auctions on our website as well as worldwide sales through portals like Invaluable, iCollector, and Live Auctioneers. 0 Likes, 2023 Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin. This is arguably the best source to obtain authentic autographs at reasonable prices from your favorite celebrity or musician. I'm not sure if this has been done before, but perhaps this can serve to be an updated version if it has. Affiliate programs and for a multihour window or up to several days, and, receive a compensation similar or greater than what they would do at a Comic-Con, [which] has provided the opportunity to provide the fans with their autograph and meet that demand without necessarily taking the three, four or five days it may take to go travel to a convention, make a one- or two-day appearance, and then fly back home., helping birth a whole demand and marketplace for [signings] that wasnt there. Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day. By signing up here, you are agreeing to receive periodic email updates, news and special promotional offers from Piece of the Past. Dick played Michael in Halloween 2, and is most well known for his stunt work with over 200 stunt credits on IMDB. Debbie Gibson has been selling autographed cards for $20 a pop with the proceeds going to her Gibson Girl foundation. She says, In order for us to be relevant in the collectibles industry, we will have to get digital, too, and find a way to authenticate NFTs., In the meantime, the private signing trend looks to be full steam ahead, with Florence Pugh, Salma Hayek and Hailee Steinfeld taking part in early 2022 events. Do your research and make sure that every celebrity-endorsed social media post is legitimate. One of the most valuable autographs, for example, is on George Washington's copy of the Constitution and Bill of Rights, which sold in 2012 for $9.8 million. I have compiled a list of links to official websites of celebrities who sell autographs online. Quick View. #6 Joe DiMaggio & Marilyn Monroe's Baseball: $191,200. Corporate Office9030 W. Sahara Ave. #448Las Vegas, NV 89117. Where can I sell signed memorabilia? is a question we have been answering for 30 years. $35 for vinyl and $25 for a cd. 0 Likes, Added by Steve Cyrkin, Admin If you believe a product is actually being endorsed by a celebrity, check out their account on another social media platform to see if theyre really promoting this product. I bet you werent expecting to see him on this list. I couldnt find anything like this. Warwick is a brilliant businessman and on this website he mainly sells his own items autographed for you, however he does also stock items by some of his co-stars from the years, all authenticated by him. My biggest movie passions are horror by far (especially slasher and zombie), sci fi and to a lesser extent action and comedy. As we just showed you, we must follow the ethics standards of over seven professional organizations plus we are the ones who write the price guide! If you know of any celebrities that worked on scifi, tokusatsu, etc. Another reason to sell your autographs to us is our honesty. Powered by, Badges | There are sports' shows where baseball and football players especially give out their autographs but it costs to get in the shows, and the proceeds are split between the sports' stars and the promoters. By rejecting non-essential cookies, Reddit may still use certain cookies to ensure the proper functionality of our platform. Robert Englund is an absolute horror powerhouse and royalty since being the quintessential dream man Freddy Krueger in the Nightmare on Elmstreet franchise. His shop is full of fun Freddy items including sing your own items options and valentines cards alongside of course photos. Nerd News: Black & Gold Vinyl Dumpster Fire Figure by KidRobot, Nerd News: Funko Help Disney Celebrate Disneyland Resort 65th Anniversary with Disney ParksExclusives, My 1,000th Website Post My Favorite Nerd News from that Time! Heres what you need to know about celebrity scams and how to protect yourself from falling victim. We buy autographs for the best price! In fact, most auction houses want months to set up auctions and a minimum of a month after to pay you. Dwier is an actor best known for his role in Field of Dreams, and all of the merchandise on his website is related to this movie, from signed balls and scripts to photos, posters and even personalised video messages. Sale. After two years in a pandemic, though, the autograph industry has been upended by the cancellation of red carpets and conventions. Change), You are commenting using your Facebook account. Apparently, many thousands and perhaps millions of you are. A version of this story first appeared in the March 23 issue of The Hollywood Reporter magazine. 9 Likes, Added by Steve Cyrkin, Admin We specialize in autographed photos but offer many unique items like custom matted displays and large format signed prints. See results, Dave Prowse (Darth Vader, Star Wars Episode IV-VI) In the past year alone, Robert Downey Jr., Chris Hemsworth, Margot Robbie, Natalie Portman, Chris Pratt, Gal Gadot, John Boyega and Jeremy Renner are among the many A-listers who have taken part in. No one else can sell celebrity autographs or sell signed memorabilia and do that for you. There are a nice number of Funko Pops on his site, and the prices for his items are pretty reasonable compared to many celebrities. We often think of these sorts of ventures as being reserved for smaller stars not Batman! #9 Jesse James's Photo: $52,000. There is also a fee for getting particular items . HollywoodMemorabilia.com is the web's leading source for original and autographed music posters as well as gold record displays, from such notables as Dean Martin, Johnny Cash and Frank Sinatra. Even high profile auction houses do it! Compare. You can look up the charity on a charity-vetting site, likeCharity Navigator,GuideStarorCharityWatch. Facebook document.getElementById( "ak_js_1" ).setAttribute( "value", ( new Date() ).getTime() ); This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. In this variation, scammers will attempt to sell fake autographs as authentic, often at a fraction of the cost of a real autograph. Malcolm McDowell sells his own autographs, premier collectibles is a bookstore that specializes in signed copies, and Newburycomics.com sells a ton of signed CDs, all authentic. Piece of the Past and Kevin Martin are ALWAYS buying collections! Or of course you can buy from a reputable trader, but then do they have that one special photo you want? I would love to hear about other celebrities that sell autographs online. The items are then mailed back to the fans, and the star is paid handsomely, with no physical interaction between the two. Our genuine celebrity signatures make great, unique gifts and are highly collectible. I have compiled a list of links to official websites of celebrities who sell autographs online. WE BUY AUTOGRAPHS IN ALL FIELDS! No comments have been posted to this Blog. Autograph Live: It's easy to add a musician-direct sales notice as a discussion! Rates are current as of May 2023 unless otherwise noted and are subject to change without prior notice. For more information, please see our The signings are arranged (via the talents agents and managers) all over the world, with the companies bringing the preordered items to the star 14 pallets worth of goods for one recent signing, according to Lamothe. Notes: Quick View "The Exorcist" Silk Touch Blanket Charity Package. The customers get what they want, and nobody has to be exposed to anybody else.. Jason Faunt (Wes Collins/Red Ranger, Power Rangers Time Force), Jeremy Bulloch (Boba Fett, Star Wars Episode V-VI), Katee Sackhoff (Kara Starbuck Thrace, Battlestar Galactica), Michael Ironside (voice of Darkside, Justice League & Superman animated series; Ham Tyler, V; Richter, Total Recall), Nakia Burrise (Tanya Sloan/Yellow Ranger, Power Rangers Zeo & Power Rangers Turbo), Paris Themmen (Mike Teevee, Willy Wonka & the Chocolate Factory), Richard Kiel (Jaws, James Bond007 The Spy Who Loved Me & Moonraker), Robert Englund (Freddy Krueger, A Nightmare on Elm Street films), Sarah Douglas (Ursa, Superman II; Pamela V: The Final Battle), Sean Kenney (Christopher Pike, Star Trek: The Original Series), Steve Blum (voice of Starscream, Transformers Prime), Tim Rose (Admiral Ackbar, Star Wars Episode VI: Return of the Jedi), Yvonne Craig (Barbara Gordon/Batgirl, Batman 66). We even paid one seller in gold! A few sites I've bought from include: I purchased 2 Roxy Music CDs from Phil's Web site in the early 2000s including, http://www.hiltonvalentine.com/merchandise.html, http://www.coles-books.co.uk/acatalog/Signed_Film_TV_Music_Books_at_Coles.html, http://www.newburycomics.com/rel/v2_home.php?storenr=103&deptnr=124, http://forums.stevehoffman.tv/threads/hows-your-luck-been-in-the-used-bins-lately-part-5.301329/page-33, http://www.cuccurullo.tv/mp/mp-store-merch.html, http://www.etsy.com/shop/BlackVelvetElvis?section_id=12436314, Forum Policies, Rules, and Terms of Service. And while selling signatures was once looked down on as a way for has-beens to make a quick buck and relive their glory days, the infusion of A-list talent to the space makes it clear that perception has changed. - Link, Ibeleive Dave Stewart of Eurthymics is selling on his web site. We buy millions of dollars every year in material and collections, and weve been in business for over 30 years! CHARITY FUNDRAISING PACKAGE. While these promotions can seem like a great way to get access to exclusive products and services, they can also be a gateway for scammers to access your personal information, sell you scammy products and more. 2023 The Hollywood Reporter, LLC. Anyone know of any people who sell their own autographs online. Who else can say that? His website has plenty of old style photos to get signed! . Kim Kardashian lost 16 pounds to wear her 2022 dress, and Harry Styles pierced his ear for the event. Adrienne started out on in the spotlight with her first advertising gig at just 6 months old, and she stuck with that kind of work for a long time. If you like horror movies, youll know who Tyler Mane is he is that massive guy who plays Michael Myers, but at the same time is always seen as one of the nicest guys at conventions. For decades, a Hollywood stars autograph has been a coveted piece in fandom collections, whether gathered on the street, at a premiere or after hours waiting in line at a meet-and-greet. For that one autograph you've got to have, but you can't find, call us at 1-800-GALLERY (1-800-425-5379) or send us a message and we will . Never share your credit card or account numbers with an unverified contact, and only visit secure websites. Our 12"x16" photos now have their own section. Taylor Swift autographed limited edition print display - $130 -Limited Supply! However Val is now also a very accomplished artist and this website is mainly a way for him to sell these items, which are of course signed But! Pretty reasonable. Beginners especially wonder, Where can I sell my autographs? and we take our responsibility as a fair dealer seriously. . Adam West (Bruce Wayne/Batman, Batman 66) Amy Adams & Maya Rudolph - Disenchanted, Anthony Daniels & Kenny Baker (d. 2016) - Star Wars, Chris Hemsworth & Natalie Portman - Thor Love & Thunder, Christian Bale & Morgan Freeman - The Dark Knight, Dan Castellaneta & Julie Kavner - The Simpsons, Daniel Craig & Eva Green - James Bond, Emilia Clarke & Jason Momoa - Game of Thrones, Ewan Why sell memorabilia online to us? Stock levels might not always be that varied, but the prices on his site are brilliant. Autographs. . That's good to know. BoredPanda staff. Its a difficult list especially for actors who work in certain sectors. As the first signer of the Declaration of Independence, he led the charge for what was considered treason against the king. SELL YOUR AUTOGRAPHS TO PIECE OF THE PAST! Sci-fi and Horror actors are by far the easiest to find . Show us what you got! this can result in this site earning a commission. Should autographs not be listed for purchase under a Guest's name, autographs can be purchased directly from the Guest's table at the event. Autographs cannot be personalized for some reason. Kane Hodder is a real legend of the slasher genre, best known for his work in the Friday the 13th and Hatchet franchises, on his online shop youll find a nice selection of hand signed photos. danny prikazsky height, urbandale school board meeting, blackwood refuse tip opening times,

What Happened To Sam Lovegrove, Maribel Wadsworth Salary, How Much Snow Did Monticello New York Get Yesterday, Articles C