Yellow Diamond Boutique on West Florissant Road specializes in women's high-fashion apparel, including footwear, exotic nightwear and stylish jewelry. The international flavors found inside of the store include food from Southeast Asian and Middle Eastern countries. A Sound Score Rating aggregates noise caused by vehicle traffic, airplane traffic and local sources. Email me listings and apartment related info. Set a destination, transportation method, and your ideal commute time to see results. Add a Property; Renter Tools Favorites; . Always paid my rent on time never bother anyone but once I move the new management contacted me about my security deposit saying I cant get it back because I left things in the apartment a mess. Email me listings and apartment related info. This building is located in Hazelwood in Saint Louis County zip code 63042. 1-3 Beds, $943 Hazelwood Forest. Teson Garden Apartments are located close to major highways, grade schools, and high schools. Hazelwoods residential neighborhoods are truly picturesque, featuring stately homes and charming apartment buildings with manicured landscaping. A house-made tangy-and-sweet sauce smothers crispy wings that customers can order with or without the bones. Hazelwood is dynamic, containing bustling commercial centers and tranquil residential neighborhoods. Nestled just outside of the bustling city of St. Louis, Hazelwood has lots to offer for families looking for a beautiful home for rent.A thriving jazz and blues music scene, a healthy performing arts community, and a wide variety of restaurants are just a small bit of what you'll find here. Interested in this home? Refrigerator Package Service As of May 2023, the average apartment rent in Hazelwood, MO is $740 for one bedroom, $913 for two bedrooms, and $1,041 for three bedrooms. With the nearest major mall more than 10 miles away, Hazelwood residents shop at small businesses located mostly along Lindbergh Boulevard. Consequently, many Hazelwood residents enjoy short commute times and abundant shopping opportunities at the Saint Louis Outlet Mall. 2 beds, 1 bath. House for Rent. This rental unit is available on Apartments.com, starting at $1050 monthly. in the palm of your hand throughout your rental journey. Not to mention we have a. newborn baby that shouldnt be suffering because of poor management. 240 Chapel Ridge Drive, Hazelwood, MO 63042. Gated, Dog & Cat Friendly Select homes feature woodburning fireplaces, vaulted ceilings, and skylights. Open By Appointment Only. Stonebridge is a government assisted community where rent is determined by government regulations. Provided by Apartment List. They send notices everyday. Hazelwood is a vibrant Saint Louis suburb situated just south of the Missouri River and just north of Saint Louis Lambert International Airport. $2,590 We're thrilled to hear about your enjoyable living experience here at Village Square. 63043, 1-2 Br Complete a rental application online at Email Apply. and Stonehaven Apartments is composed of spacious one and two bedroom apartments and townhomes with four distinct floor plans to choose from. 3 bed 2 bath. Village Square Apartments is minutes away from Lindbergh Boulevard with restaurants, convenience stores, shops, and various services. 12. Map. Completely Updated Hazelwood 3bd/1ba Condo enter move in date in the format: 2 digit month / 2 digit day / 4 digit year. Pool The front door does not latch properly and I have asked twice for someone to fix that and no one has. Clubhouse Or sign in if you already have an account. It is also near Univ. Kitchen Apartment rent in Hazelwood has decreased by -4.7% in the past year. Hazelwoods residential neighborhoods are truly picturesque, featuring stately homes and charming apartment buildings with manicured landscaping. I am thankful that it is quiet, and the property stays pretty clean. Apartment. Single Family Home for Rent Available Jul 29, This home is priced to rent and won't be around for long. In addition to a wide selection of draft and bottle beers, Red Bird Sports Caf has carved a strong niche in the Buffalo chicken wings menu category. Kitchen Kitchen The miles and minutes will be for the farthest away property. Had to have it completely replaced 3 weeks ago, and now we are on day 5 with no air. You'll likely want a car when living in this area since it has few transit options. Dunnwood Acres Apartments, close to I-70, I-170 and I-270, in St. Louis, MO. Save yourself the headache and live anywhere else.Read More, I have lived in Stonehaven for 3 years. Use arrow keys to navigate. . 2 Beds, $2,000 Application Criteria: (57) View Details. As the closest off-leash dog park for Hazelwood residents, Duchesne Park provides plenty of room for canines to play. Welcome to Chez Paree Apartments! View This Floor Plan View This Floor Plan. The boutique and specialty shops include retailers that offer vintage clothing and accessories. is within 14 minutes or 7.4 miles from St Louis C.C., Florissant. The average rent in Hazelwood is $745. Employment protections include being fired, denied employment, or otherwise discriminated against by an employer. Village Square is an apartment community located in St. Louis County and the 63042 ZIP Code. Located close to highway I-170, I-270, and highway 70. Compare rentals, see map views and save your favorite Condos. $6,600 /mo. Pros: Great maintenance staff, couldn't ask for better Range Hazelwood Wheelchair Accessible Apartments, Lewis and Clark Boat House and Nature Center. When i get back to St. Louis i will definitely be moving back there. Used under license. Some errands can be accomplished on foot, but for others youll need a car. Housing types: Low Income Apartments buildings / Section 8 vouchers accepted. 205 Chaparrall Creek Dr, Hazelwood, MO 63042 1-2 Beds 1-2 Baths Details 1 Bed, 1 Bath $755-$1,025 561-687 Sqft 4 Floor Plans 2 Beds, 1.5-2 Baths $925-$1,170 875-978 Sqft 4 Floor Plans Top Amenities Air Conditioning Dishwasher Washer & Dryer Connections Cable Ready Balcony, Patio, Deck Pet Policy Cats Allowed & Dogs Allowed 63074, 1-2 Br Shoppers who want to diversify their shopping carts can shop at venues such as the Worldwide International Food Market on North Lindbergh Boulevard. Housing protections include being unfairly evicted, denied housing, or refused the ability to rent or buy housing. (opens in new window/tab). Bike Score measures the bikeability of any address. Now Available! With the Ford Motor Plant and McDonnell-Douglas headquarters nearby, Hazelwood's population exploded after World War II. 1320 Crestbrook Dr. Cumming, GA 30040. . Commuting and traveling from Hazelwood is a breeze with convenience to I-170, I-270, and Saint Louis Lambert International Airport. The front door does not latch properly and I have asked twice for someone to fix that and no one has. Contact (314) 370-2948 Message Language: English Open Thursday 8AM 4:30PM View More Hours Professionally Managed By: Carmel Group Property Management Special Features 3 Level Townhomes Please try again. 63117, 3 Br Fitness Center Newark, NJ Apartments for rent; Our Company . Act now and your $ purchase will include 9 additional FREE application submissions to participating properties. Rent a home today. Apartments with air conditioning for rent in Hazelwood. Love the setting. However, the city did not assume its name until the fall of 1949, when city founders believed the area should act as the main commercial center for the fledgling regional airport. Move-In. Map - North County. Lion's Choice gives customers dining flexibility, since the menu works for an early business lunch as well as a late-night snack. The city has significantly grown since the late 1940s by weathering a couple of deep recessions that adversely affected mostly blue-collar households. The combination of a low cost of living and competitive wages paid by recession-proof employers makes Hazelwood the perfect suburban community to raise a family. Stonehaven is The Key to Comfort. Local chain Dierberg's operates as the major grocery store in Hazelwood. Like all our homes, t, Single Family Home for Rent Available Apr 20, Single Family Home for Rent Available Dec 2, Single Family Home for Rent Available Apr 25, Single Family Home for Rent Available May 5, Single Family Home for Rent Available Mar 20, Single Family Home for Rent Available Jan 4, One sec, gathering the Locale guide section, One sec, gathering the Rail Inventory Content. $1,000-$1,243 12.6 mi, Saint Louis, Artifacts uncovered by archaeologists date Hazelwood back to 4,000 B.C. The apartment is about 82 degrees all day. 2bd. Transportation options available in Hazelwood include Lambert Airport East Terminal, located 6.2 miles from Village Square. Our spacious one and two bedroom apartments and townhomes for rent provide you with amenities such as an all-electric kitchen, dishwasher, refrigerator, balcony or patio, and walk-in closets. StoneHaven is located in Hazelwood, the 63042 zipcode, and the Hazelwood School District. CableReady Balcony, Fitness Center However, some local gems can be found outside of this area. Apartments. Kitchen The roof has been leaking for two months and nothing has been done about it. View floor plans and use filters to refine your search. Considered a second-ring suburb, Hazelwood has changed from a mostly Caucasian community to a diverse population representative of the influx of Asian, Hispanic and Bosnian immigrants. 63109, 3 Br Nightlife in Hazelwood comprises a group of bars and grills that cater to the sports crowd. Hazelwood Houses Under $2,000; See photos, floor plans and more details about 55 Hazelwood Ave in Newark, New Jersey. In Unit Washer & Dryer Hazelwood is home to some top-ranking middle schools, including West Middle. Contact for details. MLS# 23023384. Find townhomes for rent in Hazelwood, MO, view photos, request tours, and more. * Prices and availability subject to change without notice. You'll likely want a car when living in this area since it has few transit options. Clubhouse 2 Beds, $975 We are truly Happy Campers to see how Lovely the Village looks. Sorted by: Most Recent. 3/26/22. . $3,800 /mo. 6577 Cortena Dr, Hazelwood, MO 63042. Shoppers who want to diversify their shopping carts can shop at venues such as the Worldwide International Food Market on North Lindbergh Boulevard. Save yourself the headache and live anywhere else. in the palm of your hand throughout your rental journey. $1,475 - $1,475 USD: This warm and inviting home has everything you need and want, from the functional floor plan to the small details making it a great place to call home. Zillow, Inc. holds real estate brokerage licenses in multiple states. Fireplace Refrigerator Lewis and Clark Boat House and Nature Center. Courtyard See all 23 apartments and houses for rent in Hazelwood, MO, including cheap, affordable, luxury and pet-friendly rentals. Lewis and Clark Boat House and Nature Center. For Rent - Apartment. The average lease term for a townhome in Hazelwood, MO is typically 12 months, but some townhomes may rent between six and 24 months. 1.5 Bathrooms. Our staff works hard to make our residents feel at home; we are so happy to hear that we hit the mark with you! Housing values sit nearly 25 percent lower than the national average. Kitchen Stainless Steel Appliances $700 - 900 Find apartments for rent at Completely Updated Hazelwood 3bd/1ba Condo. Or sign in if you already have an account, 5902-6026 Boulder Creek Ct, Hazelwood, MO 63042, 1519 Tower Grove Ave, Saint Louis, MO 63110, 299 De Baliviere Ave, Saint Louis, MO 63112, 1100 Saint Peters Centre Blvd, Saint Peters, MO 63376, 13045 Tesson Ferry Rd, Saint Louis, MO 63128, 10362 Old Olive Street Rd, Creve Coeur, MO 63141, 1247 Covington Manor Ln, Saint Louis, MO 63125, 10871 Chase Park Ln, Creve Coeur, MO 63141, 12400 Lighthouse Way Dr, Creve Coeur, MO 63141, 4535 Forest Park Ave, Saint Louis, MO 63108, enter move in date in the format: 2 digit month / 2 digit day / 4 digit year. There is a plethora of restaurants to choose from, from fast food to gourmet dining. With easy access to highways 270, 70, 170, and 370 in St. Louis, Missouri. When walking home at night its dark they refuse to put up lights. Hazelwood residents save the most money on housing. The leasing manager made the application process simple and took her time when describing what it is like to live in the community. MO Every time I have had an issue the office always acts so nice and pretty much lies to my face that something will be done about it. You'll likely want a car when living in this area since it has few transit options. This rental is accepting applications through Apartments.com. As Hazelwood's primary cultural attraction, the Toy Museum dazzles children and adults who are young at heart. We do not accept wired funds via 3rd-party cash sharing services like cash app, Venmo, or Zelle. Hope newer management takes over ASAP. The apartment is about 82 degrees all day. School data provided by National Center for Education Statistics. Our peaceful community is designed with your comfort and convenience in mind. Because of the number of hotels in the area and the neighborhood's close proximity to the airport, Hazelwood residents rarely have to wait more than a few minutes for a taxi. Median rent for a one-bedroom apartment costs about $650. I feel comfortable with there maintenance staff members to - the apartments are older, and maintenance has come for a toilet and sink issue. Click to view any of these 182 available rental units in Hazelwood to see photos, reviews, floor plans and verified information about schools, neighborhoods, unit availability and more. Balcony Controlled Access Check out 621 verified apartments for rent in Hazelwood, MO. By expressing interest in a property, you agree to RENU Property Management's Privacy Policy []. Look and Lease NOW $1100 for Remodeled Units!! Never I clean the apartment up I never ask them to clean the carpet or spray my apartment. I have called them nearly everyday asking when something will be done and I just get ran in circles. Cities. 4.9 mi, Maryland Heights, Fitness Center Easy access to Interstates 70, 170 and 270 ensures short commutes for Hazelwood residents who work in Clayton or downtown St. Louis. Hazelwood is a vibrant Saint Louis suburb situated just south of the Missouri River and just north of Saint Louis Lambert International Airport. Lion's Choice gives customers dining flexibility, since the menu works for an early business lunch as well as a late-night snack. Walk-In Closets This community has a 1 - 3 Beds , 1 - 2 Baths , and is for rent for $1,425. Keep Pizza costs 8.5 percent less in Hazelwood than the national average, and domestic draft beer prices at venues such as the Red Bird Sports Caf run around $2 during happy hour and $2.50 during the rest of the day. MO For the kids, we're close to Hazelwood West Jr. & Sr. High School and Armstrong Elementary. SECTION 8 ACCEPTED. MO Now Available! Apartments for Rent . Shoppers will appreciate Stonehaven Apartments proximity to Lindbergh Center, Hazelwood Plaza, and Village Square Shopping Center. In Unit Washer & Dryer The average rent for a two bedroom apartment in Hazelwood, MO is $913 per month. This Tri-Level three bedroom is larger than most homes in the area, it boasts 1906 square feet & offers 1.5 bathrooms. $1550 - 7105 Berkridge Dr, Hazelwood, Mo 63042: The monthly rent is $775 and deposit is also $775. The central Hazelwood restaurant district along North Lindbergh Boulevard provides Hazelwood residents with a wide selection of culinary delights. * Square footage definitions vary. Granite Countertops 1-3 Beds, We found 25 more rentals matching your search near Hazelwood Forest - Hazelwood, MO, Dog & Cat Friendly Hazelwood residents enjoy prices at the pump that fall 7.9 percent lower than the national average. $720 - 950 1 - 2 Baths. - Welcome to Brittany Townhomes. of Missouri, St. Louis, and Lindenwood University. Always paid my rent on time never bother anyone but once I move the new management contacted me about my security deposit saying I cant get it back because I left things in the apartment a mess. Zillow (Canada), Inc. holds real estate brokerage licenses in multiple provinces. 442-H New York Standard Operating Procedures New York Fair Housing NoticeTREC: Information about brokerage services, Consumer protection noticeCalifornia DRE #1522444Contact Zillow, Inc.

Chase Park Plaza Room Service Menu, You Wouldn't Steal A Car Text Generator, Marigay Mckee Husband, Articles T