[3] The limited availability of the American release resulted in the British release becoming popular as an import into the US. If you just want to listen to the music, there are far cheaper ways to do so. Unfortunately, I get bored very quickly A-B-ing records, so I only compared I Wanna Hold Your Hand, A Hard Day's Night, and We Can Work it Out. On opening the set, I was somewhat bemused as to why Universal felt they had to put the records in copies of picture sleeves (and labels) from various countries around the world that had issued them in such covers e.g. The set comes with a great booklet with excellent notes from Kevin Howlett. I also discuss and analyze its most inter. I 've never heard about this. Using the mobile app? The Beatles - Collection With regards to sound - you're comparing the stampers primarily. Anyway A fine box of all 22 UK singles released between 1962 and 1970 with a new single of, what could be described as a double A side, Free As A Bird and Real Love. The Beatles Collection did not include a number of Beatles recordings, including those released on the Magical Mystery Tour album. However, it's clear that warped records are not a one-off. I always wanted to have the Beatles singles. Others have never been on a turn table. Reviewed in the United Kingdom on November 28, 2019, MOST OF THE 23 RECORDS WARPED - AVOID UNTIL UNIVERSAL RE-PRESS, Reviewed in the United Kingdom on January 2, 2020. The Beatles: The Original Studio Recordings by The Beatles | Sep 9, 2009 2,707 Audio CD Vinyl The Beatles in Mono The Complete Mono Recordings by The Beatles | Sep 9, 2009 1,252 Audio CD $28333$298.98 They could use a very light dusting (as shown) but I do not have an adequate brush that Id trust to use on these so Im leaving that up to the buyer. Ending 3 May at 10:30PM BST 6d 18h Click & Collect. Being a fab fanatic, I own excellent to NM original UK pressings of all the 45s. THE BEATLES Collection 13xLP Blue Box Set NM Vinyl Unplayed Complete !! LIKE NEW, Amounts shown in italicized text are for items listed in currency other than U.S. dollars and are approximate conversions to U.S. dollars based upon Bloomberg's conversion rates. Fantastic. Also it depends on each individual title. Cassette: The Beatles Collection 13 Cassettes TCBC13 Blue Box Set Vintage No ratings . Does anybody else find that the records are uncomfortably tightly squeezed within the box? # BC13 *Near Mint*. End price 199.99 . Everyone knows these 70-80s HM cuts sound great, and they really do. If you can find it, just grab it because it sounds very good. Beatles - Yellow Submarine original Japan red vinyl LP with obi Sale $ 295.00 $ 236.00 Free U.S. shipping! Spectacular release that will not disappoint! Search within our Price Guide of Sold Auctions. What I really meant to say is that I really enjoyed this box set, none of my discs were warped and they all sounded just fine on my cheap equipment (which is a closer experience to the way many 1st generation fans listened to these records to begin with perhaps on record players that felt and looked more like a plastic toy). "White Album" includes a poster and four photos. Shipped safely with USPS Media Mail unless otherwise specified and paid for by the buyer. Save the beatles collection blue box to get e-mail alerts and updates on your eBay Feed. MFSL The Beatles The Collection 14 Record Box Set, - The Beatles - Let It Be Special Edition [Super Deluxe 4 LP + 12" EP Box Set] [Ne, Joni Mitchell Blue Fleeteood Mac Rumors The Beatles Nilsson Vinyl 4 Lp Lot G+, THE ROLLING STONES - STRIPPED RARE 1995 1ST PRESS * MINT ONE PLAY ! Right? That is because the Beatles believed in not putting singles on albums, keeping them separate, believing this would mean if you bought a single, and an album, there would be no crossover. 10 product ratings - The Beatles - The Singles Collection - 23 7" Vinyl Box Set 180 Gram Pressing. To add the following enhancements to your purchase, choose a different seller. I guess only the keepers to the Grail know the reason(s), but as anything Well, this is a surprise. # BC13 *Near Mint*, THE BEATLES COLLECTION EMI/ODEON 1982 EAS-66010-23 Japan 14LP BOXSET, The Beatles E.P. This is a must own for any vinyl collector and even more so for a Beatles fan. The Beatles Box Set is a sixteen-disc box set compiling the entire recorded works of the Beatles as issued by the band between 1962 and 1970. PEPPER'S LONELY HEARTS CLUB BAND (Parlophone PMC 7027) 1969 $340 The Beatles Collection Blue Box Set New In Shrink 13 Vinyl LPs $999.99 $12.98 shipping GEORGE HARRISON All Things Must Pass 3 LP Vinyl Record Box Set W/ POSTER Beatles $512.00 0 bids $16.30 shipping 9d 9h or Buy It Now The Beatles One Singles Box Set 7" Sealed Vinyl RSD Record Store Day Brand NEW $54.00 $8.00 shipping Great Savings & Free Delivery / Collection on many items . Enhancements you chose aren't available for this seller. It contains the official catalogue of the Beatles in stereo, and a new compilation called Rarities . The Beatles in Mono The Complete Mono Recordings, 1996-2023, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates, Select a location to see product availability. $849.99. But the production flaws that others mentioned were also present in the set I received. I pretty much have to jam the records in. I also must disclose I have not gone through and played each single. It also contains a compilation LP of B-sides and odds and ends called Rarities. By continuing to use this site you consent to the use of cookies on your device as described in our cookie policy unless you have disabled them. A Fun Collection of Vinyl Beatles Singles, Reviewed in the United States on April 19, 2022. ), 1996-2023, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. Pre-Owned. And each one is not only presented in a picture sleeve from 22 countries around the world, but those singles are also on the original labels from that territory (Eleanor Rigby, from Argentina, is on Odeon Pops, for example), all have solid centres, and those in the USA will find the Tollie single unusual in that respect, which I think makes them better by being more aesthetically pleasing, and some of those with Parlophone, or Parlophon, labels also have strange colours, to the UK at least; blue, green and mauve, but the Israeli sleeve for Come Together is weird. Note this comment only pertains to the US box. Box has slight wear at corners and along top. When selling wholesale, or selling your entire collection at one time, expect to be offered anywhere from 30% to 50% of the total retail value depending on the quality and condition of your items. Why release this and why now? It all comes in a nice box accompanied by a 40 page booklet that won't really tell you anything you don't already know. Collection Box EP Vinyl Record Red Wax Japan Rare Fast, The Beatles Singles Collection Box Vinyl Record Japan EMI/ODEON Excellent FedEx, The Beatles Singles Collection 1982 26 SINGLES BOX - JAPAN VINYL OBI EAS-17311, The Beatles - A Collection Of Beatles Oldies - 1981 UK Stereo LP - PARLOPHONE NM, The Beatles 2 Lp Blue vinyl Record 1967-1970 Capitol 1978. . Learn how and when to remove this template message, The Beatles (The Original Studio Recordings), "The Beatles the Beatles Collection (Vinyl)", The Beatles with Tony Sheridan and Their Guests, Jolly What! [4], There is also a rare EMI New Zealand version which combines the British box with some elements of the American version, such as the US custom liner on a gatefold Rarities.[5]. Reviewed in the United States on November 24, 2013. Like many other To start off, this is a fun box set for Beatles fans, and as others have already stated, the packaging and sleeves and international labels all look top notch. Disney Collection. It does not include Magical Mystery Tour as that LP was an American creation and was not part of The Beatles canon when the box set was issued in 1978. It contains the official catalogue of the Beatles in stereo, and a new compilation called Rarities. If and when Universal issue a statement on this and re-press the set then I will try again, but until then I can only say AVOID. It seems as though the music industry feels it can take advantage by issuing poor quality products. Some of the stereo mixes were not that great, but still, to have all these albums in one box. Sadly I experienced the same issues as several other Amazon reviewers; most of the records were warped, some only slightly, others very badly. . oswgonz-2169 (0) 0%. The color of the box is blue or black. Message with all questions prior to bidding - due to the fragility and condition of this box set, there will be no returns or exchanges. In the album 'Beatles for sale' I hear the beginning of the songs in quite places, between the tracks. ${cardName} unavailable for quantities greater than ${maxQuantity}. Like much worse. It is only available in stereo on an Australian album and was recently included in the box set compilation 'The Beatles Box' issued by World Records. The later 3rd release of the UK blue box includes analog DMM pressings which can be identified by unique matrix numbers such as those quoted earlier in this thread eg YEX 110-5-1-1. Release Date: 1979. No.0000005 sold for 19,000/$24,141 in 2008. The Singles Collection 23 x Singles The Beatles 944 Vinyl 19 offers from $189.99 Magical Mystery Tour The Beatles 4,312 Vinyl 59 offers from $21.77 The Beatles in Mono The Complete Mono Recordings The Beatles 1,252 Audio CD 27 offers from $174.94 Editorial Reviews 1978 UK LP box set with poster. Customer Reviews, including Product Star Ratings help customers to learn more about the product and decide whether it is the right product for them.Learn more how customers reviews work on Amazon, [{"displayPrice":"$895.95","priceAmount":895.95,"currencySymbol":"$","integerValue":"895","decimalSeparator":".","fractionalValue":"95","symbolPosition":"left","hasSpace":false,"showFractionalPartIfEmpty":true,"offerListingId":"InrpIcG5sV5V5pXi58b7nOguCnV1iXi3aF5jjfyEG9bqJW0kRs%2BbDuBXRdWaBEPUItZQiSNEha%2Fzt8vQr84gU%2BsQi9ZUKas9M3qcd5rQ5g5GhjO6ndIZOJetxNkTR9AVrOLCuBNterveLtsjhE46q8Ds1bSqbLvdVAj3iIdbaPHWPdeasAd5iA%3D%3D","locale":"en-US","buyingOptionType":"USED"}]. Who in their right mind has allowed rubbish like this to be sold. Reviewed in the United States on April 5, 2022. Presumably these were originally mastered in stereo as stereo was the standard by the time they were all released. The set was highly acclaimed for its sonic accuracy and only approximately 25,000 were released. Bring back EMI at Hayes, now that was a pressing plant. The Beatles Collection (BC13) Vinyl Box Set *FULL REVIEW* Parlogram 36.8K subscribers 26K views 2 years ago In this long overdue reappraisal of this classic vinyl box set, we look at it's. DOUBLE VINYL, FISH - A FEAST OF CONSEQUENCES MARILLION RARE 2014 1ST PRESS MINT DOUBLE VINYL, The Beatles The Beatles Singles Collection 26 x 7 Vinyl Singles Box Set 1982, THE BEATLES 'HELP' LP UK PARLOPHONE 1970 2 EMI BOX REISSUE OF 1965 LP STEREO, The Beatles Sealed 1967-1970 2LP BLUE Colored Vinyl, 1978 Blue Album, The Beatles Collection 13x LP Vinyl UK Box Set, The Beatles The Beatles Collection 13 x LP Vinyl record Boxset RARE 1978, The Beatles E.P. $9.95. Shop with Afterpay on eligible items. This page was last updated: 01-May 01:30. Blue Box is also in Excellent Condition, With No Tears, Splits, Rips Or Holes, Looks Excellent for It's Age! Based on a limited sample, the reissue is better than UK originals. The collection also includes the inserts contained in the individual albums, such as the cardboard cutout sheet in Sgt. Mother's Day. The latter differed from its British counterpart in that it included the previously released English-language versions of "She Loves You" and "I Want to Hold Your Hand", rather than the German-language version found on the British Rarities compilation. [1] Release [ edit] The only reason I did not give 5 stars is I found one single to have a slight warp which was easily corrected with a puck or record clamp. Parts of our site will not function correctly without them. View cart for details. 2014 DIRE STRAITS - STUDIO VINYL LP Boxed Set Sealed Bernie Grundman, - 2014 DIRE STRAITS - STUDIO VINYL LP Boxed Set Sealed Bernie Grundman, The Beatles - The Collection 14LP 's in original blue box, The Beatles INSERT from ( THE BEATLES SINGLES COLLECTION BSCP1 ) Blue Box, The Beatles Collection Blue Box Set 13 Albums inserts, as MINT as possible, The Beatles BC13 Blue Box Collection UK Edition LP Vinyl, The Beatles Collection~Near Mint~BC13~UK Pressing~14 LP/Inserts~Mint White Album, The Beatles Collection (British Blue Box), Vinyl Albums, Brand New, Never Played, The Beatles THE BEATLES COLLECTION Vinyl Records with all 12 Albums, 1978 The Beatles BLUE BOX BC13 Collection, 23 x 7" Single Vinyl BOX Beatles The Singles Collection Limited - BO38, 23 x 7" Single Vinyl BOX Beatles The Singles Collection Limited - BO37, The Beatles The Collection 14 Original Master Recordings Vinyl Box Set LP'S EX, THE BEATLES 'A COLLECTION OF BEATLES OLDIES' LP UK PARLOPHONE 1970S ONE EMI BOX, The Beatles A Collection Of Beatles Oldies Apple EAS-80557 Japan VINYL LP OBI, The Beatles John Lennon 2 LP Blue vinyl Record GIMME SOME TRUTH 2020, The Beatles MAGICAL MYSTERY TOUR 1967 Double EP 1st Blue Pages MMT NMINT HEAR, The Beatles Collection 12" LP BC 13 Box Set 13 Albums Excellent Condition, The Beatles Singles Collection Box Vinyl Record Japan EMI/ODEON Near Mint Fast, The Beatles Collection Vinyl Record 13 LP EMI/ODEON w/OBI JAPAN Fast Shipping D. The Beatles - Singles Collection - OG 1982 UK Press - PARLOPHONE - EX - RARE!! His photo collection of the Beatles has been shown in the Egri Road Beatles Mzeum in Hungary since 2015. ${cardName} unavailable for quantities greater than ${maxQuantity}. 14 albums. I never enjoyed mono recordings until I listened to them on cheaper (and yes portable sound systems). I was pleasantly surprised by how much fun this set is to play on my turntable. This set consisted of the 12 British albums Rarities was not included, but Magical Mystery Tour was pressed off the original Abbey Road studio master tapes (except for MMT), using a technique called "Half Speed Mastering", and onto Japanese "virgin" vinyl. . The Beatles Collection was bought as a keep sake. The artwork is amazing as it shows the international appeal of the Beatles. Buy with Confidence from a Trusted Seller. - 1965RUBBER SOUL - 1965REVOLVER -1966SGT PEPPERS LONELY HEARTS CLUB BAND - 1967THE BEATLES (WHITE ALBUM) - 1968 (Double LP)-includes poster, photos. Whatever the explanation is for bringing this out, this limited edition release is aimed squarely at Beatles die-hards, and at the current price, its certainly not an impulse buy. It was originally the 'B' side of 'I want to hold your hand' released in 1963. view collections. Much like the box of Christmas singles from 2017, not many saw this coming. I guess I should consider myself lucky that I got a 'perfect' set. Thanksit looks like I have a box from 1986. I got this box set around 1983. The Music Box Company has 1000's of Music Boxes, Collectibles and Snow Globes. Only 1 left! Find a '78 set with stamper info and compare to yours. A fantastic release! Affiliate programs and The BEATLES Collection BC13 UK Blue Box Set Vinyl Records Parlophone -bin AU $997.64 AU $66.28 postage THE BEATLES: RSD 2011 BOX SET: 4 x 7" Vinyl - STILL SEALED AU $47.12 1 bid AU $45.95 postage 1d 15h The Beatles From Liverpool Boxset 8 Vinyl L.Ps - Records Excellent Condition AU $318.52 AU $78.29 postage Clearly, quality control is not a priority; that's unforgivable at this price and I think potential purchasers should have a heads up. 0 . Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band (Reprise), Everybody's Got Something To Hide Except Me And My Monkey, The Beatles - Sgt Peppers Lonely Hearts Club Band, Most expensive items sold in Discogs Marketplace for November 2013, Most expensive items sold in Discogs Marketplace for June 2012, Most expensive items sold in Discogs Marketplace for May 2011. The Beatles: The Collection was a vinyl boxed set of every Beatles album remastered at half speed from the original stereo master recordings, except for Magical Mystery Tour which was mastered from Capitol Records ' submasters with the last three tracks in rechanneled stereo. This set was pressed in 1982. I have one box form Nederland and one is from Sweden, and both are really great. I always wanted to have the Beatles singles. These problems should have been very obvious to whoever is in charge of quality control at the pressing plant and the whole batch should have been re-pressed rather than sent out to distributors in this condition. View Collections. Now my next question is what are the differences sonically with a 1978 and 1986 box set? This is just furthur propagation of the misinformation from one person. The UK BC13 box is not numbered and retains the 2 songs in the German language on Rarities (Parlophone, not Capitol on the UK of course). Includes exclusive double A Side single for "Free As A Bird" and "Real Love" plus a 39 page book., Customer Reviews, including Product Star Ratings help customers to learn more about the product and decide whether it is the right product for them.Learn more how customers reviews work on Amazon, [{"displayPrice":"$165.04","priceAmount":165.04,"currencySymbol":"$","integerValue":"165","decimalSeparator":".","fractionalValue":"04","symbolPosition":"left","hasSpace":false,"showFractionalPartIfEmpty":true,"offerListingId":"F7tXYEI9SgG7%2F6qkAnm%2F8fawkTVScp%2BbTUPvfCeTWFHybDU2tXYEhWG3A42%2FuG9nmSLn0D6ESSQvgI8NS%2F6Pyk0FmQusny1OrRaA%2BuJOU7sJdF66MztPkDmMFBHnd9NJX9UFsF61r%2FJHsL8X0VtHTL11%2Bqv1t6LKmc8K7VNVk%2F3ZX1uObB7Cpxnl7RwB6bUC","locale":"en-US","buyingOptionType":"USED"}]. I guess I should consider myself lucky that I got a 'perfect' set. Collectible Boxed Set presents 23 180 gram vinyl singles in faithfully reproduced international picture sleeves. ORIGINAL 1966 MONO LP, The Beatles The Singles Collection 23 x 45rpm Record Box Set 2019 Most Unplayed, THE BEATLES MONTHLY BOX All 77 Official Limited Edition 1/3000 box damage Mint, THE BEATLES " A COLLECTION OF BEATLES OLDIES " PMC 7016 MONO PRESSING 1966 N/M. They grabbed whatever was on the shelves of each title and collated into the blue boxes.

We Really Could Not Talk About Motivation Without The:, Andrew Gray Pierce Accident, Western Career College Loan Forgiveness, Stemming Crossword Clue 11 Letters, Spring Fling 2022 Mobile Alabama, Articles T