Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information. Live shows of up coming bands. Dusk is a dynamic nightlife venue that offers live music, dancing, a fully-stocked bar, and delicious local comfort food. RI's entertainment & nightlife Rhode Island plenty of activities to keep you entertained throughout the year. Oh Yeah, they also host cigar dinners once a week with various food, cigar and drink pairings. 1 Sabin Street Sardinia - Italy, Brussels Chocolate Beer Waffle and Belgian Whiskey All-in-One (Small Group) Tour, Zurich Tour Including Lake Cruise and Lindt Home of Chocolate, Luminous Lagoon and Fire Show from Montego Bay. Dusk's space is available for special occasions such as birthdays, anniversaries, and bachelor parties. Located in the charming Yachting Village, this hotel rental offers guests a comfortable and convenient stay in Newport. If you plan to have an early dinner with a beautiful interior and ambiance, this is the perfect bistro to be in. Oberlin is known for hosting some of the most comfortable and cozy early dinner atmospheres. Oyster sliders, oysters on the shellmore, LoungesDance ClubsMusic Venues$Smith Hill, Best club I've been to in a long time all things considered in terms of Providence.more, Excellent night club. As a long time RI resident, I was sad to see the Red Fez close and even more delighted to see a new restaurant open in the space. Blake's Tavern Taverns Bars Brew Pubs This place has a very big and has a nice bar. Call her a child! I always enjoy my time there. Music is great. Hours: Friday Sunday: 8:00 PM 2:00 AM, Address: 165 Poe St, Providence, RI 02905, United States, Website: https://www.platformsdanceclub.com/. Nice place excellent bar staff clean and also has great food. Monet Lounge also has a delightful bar, Trinity Brewhouse was established in 1995 as one of the first brewpub restaurants in New England. Ultra the Nightclub is one of the best dance clubs in Providence that offers an amazing dance experience, especially during the weekend. As we have mentioned before, every individual is responsible for giving the best nightlife experience for visitors to their city. Sing your heart out at karaoke or show off your trivia smarts at one of WRIK Entertainment's events, laugh the night away at the Comedy Connection of Rhode Island, break out some dance moves or sit back and take in the diverse music scene, or tuck away in a corner at one of the many unique bars and lounges. How it Works We. We should always respect that older crowd they've beenmore, Gay bar or not, EGO is a welcoming center for every sort of individual - gay, straight, black, whitemore. Click the button to discover venues and things to do at night in: The 9 Best Dating Apps & Sites in Providence. Located in the heart of providences historical federal Hill, This Oyster Bar is one of the citys most prominent and remarkable seafood dining places. If you are one of those brewery connoisseurs, then Providence has got you covered. This place is great! Serving classic American fair with new a twist combined stun, Neighborhood cocktail bar in an old social club offering indoor and outdoor drinking, dining and music 5 days a week!Neighborhood cocktail bar in an old social club offering indoor and outdoor drinkin. If you were looking for some of the most delicious craft beer, this place would serve you your dreams. Best night clubs 18 and over near me in Providence, Rhode Island Sort:Recommended Price Offers Delivery Offers Takeout Music: DJ Music: Live Coat Check 1. In addition to its handful of gay (and lesbian) bars, Providence is also home to New England's only two gay bathhouses: Club Body Center and Mega-Plex. A little difficult to find but this place is worth it. From singers to keyboard players to guitarists to rappers the variety was abundant. Makes his own infused olive oils, browns the crust like its getting a Caribbean sun tan. Address: Julian's, 318 Broadway, Providence, RI 02909, USA. Best from the menu: Rhode Island Crispy Calamari | Smoked Mozarella Spring Roll, Best from the bar: Lychee Martini | Ginger Grapefruit Bourbon Sour, Hours: Monday Thursday 4:30 PM 10:00 PM | Friday Saturday 4:30 PM 11:00 PM, Address: 123 Empire St, Providence, RI 02903, United States. Great selection in the humidor, always very attentive and pleasant wait staff. The Point Tavern-Providence. Located on the west side of Providence, Rhode Island, theres a brewery office some of the best grow to a brewery in-house. Every attraction, business, and nightlife establishment here offers some of the great sources of holiday scenes. Providence has something for everybody. Providence, RI 02903 YP - The Real Yellow PagesSM - helps you find the right local businesses to meet your specific needs. 5/11/2023, 6/8/2023, 7/13/2023, 8/10/2023. This fantastic one-of-a-kind Ruby is located in the heart of downtown Providence. It was really good. Alchemy 15 Bars Dance Clubs Music Venues $DownCity This is a placeholder Good For Dancing "It's if your favorite neighborhood bar and dance club had a baby. Good drinks though! Numerous tv's with good ventilation..what more could you ask for? Definitely an iconic prov must see. Big beer selection with cheap and heavily poured mixed drinks. We used trip advisor to find this place and they were having open mic night which sounded interesting. Night Clubs American Restaurants Take Out Restaurants. For a small city, Providence has an impressive number of designated gay clubs (more than gay bars, in fact). PWCVB Headquarters If you want to start off in a chill tavern-esque setting The Wild Colonial is good. Best from the menu: Anchovies, Roasted Red Peppers, & Provolone Plate | Linguini, Capellini or Penne in Red Sauce, Best from the bar: Adult Strawberry Sangria | Sugar Cookie Martini, Hours: Sunday Thursday 11:30 AM 10:00 PM | Friday Saturday 11:30 AM 11:30 PM, Address: 171 Atwells Ave, Providence, RI 02903, United States, Website: http://www.andinosprovidence.com/. Head over to Dusk and spend your valuable time creating unforgettable memories with your friends or loved ones. But I was impressed by the service there. Providence, RI Nightlife Bars Gay Bars The Best Gay Bars near me in Providence, Rhode Island Sort:Recommended Price Offers Delivery Offers Takeout 1. I hope she comes to NYC soon! EGO Providence 65 Dance Clubs Gay Bars $$DownCity "Twerk Friday's are always a good time with a mix between Latin, Rap, Afrobeats, and Top 40 music." more Outdoor seating 2. Often there is an open jam after the show where anyone can give improv a try. What did you think? lots of tvs. These places are best for nightlife in Providence: Cigar Masters Location at 25 Bridge St. in Providence. bar is average too. Customer service is top notchmore, I couldn't stand inside of a empty night club and request and uber without some juiced up bouncermore, The Colosseum is probably the worst nightclub in Providence the three or four times I have been heremore, i'm just saying. Tapped Apple Cidery & Winery 25 Art Galleries Wineries & Vineyards Open now By Q5629AKamandag (401) 751-1177 Courtyard by Marriott Providence. Cant say enough good things about this bar. $248.50. Trinity brew house considers itself as Rhode Islands original brewpub, established in 1994. I use to go to Club hell, which was a falling apart venue. Let's Go! Providence Nightlife | Calendar of Events & Live Performances Nightlife Calendar of Events The fun doesn't end when the sun goes down. per adult. 114 places sorted by traveler favorites Clear all filters 2022 1. Try this gem. The vibe within the brewery is unique and welcomes people who wish to have great fun with the strong mix of beer and some Providence charm. Definitely will return. Dusk features a state-of-the-art audio and lighting system that guarantees a unique nightlife experience for all visitors. !more, when chick fil-a commits to serving everyone as equals more than an actual gay bar does.more, We appreciate that because not all gay clubs are exactly friendly to lesbians.more, So the music is gay, duh, that's what you get at gay bars. This tour will give you a smorgasbord of its best bites and drinks, from fine Italian wine to house-made pasta. Check out some of the best dance clubs in Providence. However, if you wish to travel during the fall, the months between September and November are best. This is the true spirit of having a nightlife seen in Providence. 10 Memorial Boulevard Muldoon's Saloon Rusty Scupper Shabooms Pawtucket Januarys The Edge Newport Electric Elephant Jimmy's Saloon Shamrock Cliff Harpos Cranston BT Bogarts Warwick Chateau de Ville Warren Dave's Cozy Inn Bristol Mr. T's Side Door Saloon Eliza's Fall River, MA Gang Plank Lizzie's Westport, MA Alhambras 03-10-2017, 09:08 AM MMS02760 Colosseum Nightclub 1 Bars & Clubs Dance Clubs & Discos Downtown Providence 12. (4) BBB Rating: A+. . Stay awhile and enjoy. Awesome service. Platforms dance club opens only during the weekend and offers some of the most electrifying performances of local DJs in live music performance. Located in a historic building, this is a unique place for some relaxing evening nights, complemented by live music and fabulous staff. Stopped in after having dinner to have a drink and listen to live music. The Dark Lady 32 Gay Bars $$DownCity Grab an after-dinnercocktail or catch a live music or comedy performance. Jewelry Near Me. I recommend it!". On this page, youll discover the vibrant and varied nightlife scene in Providence. The drinks were very reasonable and the atmosphere was fun. tight seating. Wanskuck, Federal Hill, Smith Hill, and Olneyville are some neighborhoods you should consider avoiding, especially at night. Uniquely designed bar (urban outfitters style) with fun and friendly design. Very punk scene and the bands they got were just right. Providence, RI 02903 Newport Bay Club and Hotel, Newport (from USD 161) Show all photos. Ladder 133 Sports Bar & Grill 6 Bars & Clubs Smith Hill By bryand589 Awesome service. Not a bad seat in the house! Guests can savor reasonably priced liquor drinks in a delightful atmosphere. Fox Point. Joe DeVito. And this is not just the blog saying. How much does it cost to rent a hotel in Providence? The only reason the restaurant is critiqued by many bloggers all around the country is for its authenticity and the impression of a genuine homely Italian cuisine. The very concept of the holiday depends on the kind of activities you wish to indulge in. Globally inspired street food from a scratch kitchen.Globally inspired street food from a scratch kitchen. Night Clubs Gay & Lesbian Bars Bars 7.8 21 YEARS IN BUSINESS Amenities: (401) 272-6369 17 Snow St Providence, RI 02903 2. Havana Cigar Club 3 Cigar Bars By roberthH4027TP This is my new "home" for cigars and drinks. Highly not recommended! Rhode Island School of Design Museum of Art: . If you are a pescatarian who enjoys raw and cooked seafood, especially shellfish, then this is one of the places you have to visit. . Not enough to make a full page review but I have to knock it for one thing. I'm not a huge club person but there's a bunch. The nightlife is mostly concentrated in the downtown area, so tourists need not venture too far from their hotel rooms. Besides dancing, expect plenty of drag entertainment from an assortment of colorful (and even bearded) queens and visiting Drag Race personalities, and themed parties. $22.00. The details: 425 West Fountain St., Providence, 351-0006, theslowrhode.com Glou The new cocktail and wine bar from Alexa Trembly and Emory Harkins, the owners of Twenty Stories bookstore down the street, features a magical patio that's three times the size of the interior. Hours: Friday and Saturday: 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM, 10:00 PM - 3:00 AM Address: 172 Pine St, Providence, RI 02903, United States Great selection in the humidor, always very attentive and pleasant wait staff. They also mentioned on Saturdays it's Latino night. Sing your heart out at karaoke or show off your trivia smarts at one of WRIK Entertainment's events, laugh the night away at the Comedy Connection of Rhode Island, break out some dance moves or sit back and take in the diverse music scene, or tuck away in a corner at one of the many unique bars and lounges. Dusk is a newly renovated space and I really like the all wood/gothic/dark style of the bar. Friday & Saturday night VIP reservations can made by texting 401-437-7880 or by purchasing them ONLINE HERE NOW Best from the menu: Whole Roasted Fluke, Garlic Scape Remoulade, Market Sides | Marinated Olives, Herbs, Country Bread, Hours: 5:00 pm to 11:00 pm, Thursday through Monday, Address: 186 Union St, Providence, RI 02903, United States, Interested in late-night dancing? Mirabar remains a favorite gay hangout for dancing, cruising, and enjoying a variety of theme nights (karaoke, drag shows, body contests, and the like). Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews. Cool lounge atmosphere and private rooms All in all, the wines and experience here are well worth the parking hassles. 23,698 were here. By Merfaery. EGO Providence offers convenient street parking and is the perfect spot to unwind with friends and loved ones. We've pulled together the best nightlife in Providence for your after-dark entertainment. Great decor. NICK-A-NEES 75 South Street, Providence, RI 02903Directions. With beautiful interiors, great stuff, great food, and greetings, this is one of the most acceptable places for food during late evenings. EGO Providence 65 Dance Clubs Gay Bars $$DownCity "I couldn't stand inside of a empty night club and request and uber without some juiced up bouncer." more Outdoor seating 2. An upscale steakhouse chain offers some of the finest American food in a very refined setting. In addition to great food, there will be live music and Trinity Brewhouse will be serving up local beer and wine. Which are the neighborhood to avoid in Providence? Each weekend, Nick-A-Nees hosts special events that provide patrons with an enjoyable experience. And I don't mean by me giving it to them. This place is great! This American-style restaurant offers a great experience in flavor ambiance and decor, ensuring that your experience in Providence is plated with nothing but happiness. Mezzo 45 Mother's Day at Chapel Grille. The manager was outside and got us inside very god attention. YP, the YP logo and all other YP marks contained herein are trademarks of YP LLC and/or YP affiliated companies. There is always something fun and exciting to do in Providence at night. It definitely has a speakeasy vibe, but don't expect glam. Best night clubs near me in Providence, Rhode Island, How to spend a Friday night (seriously now). Providence, RI 02903 13. South Beach Restaurant & Lounge 38 Lounges Latin American Nightlife. The dancers, drag queens and head of the clubs were so sweet and amazing. Adding a business to Yelp is always free. I'm going to go with cozy and unpretentious. Nostalgia Night Club Night Clubs (401) 437-6770 557 Warwick Ave Warwick, RI 02888 3. Alchemy 15 Bars Dance Clubs Music Venues $DownCity "Excellent night club. ; I'd do so. Beautiful little club, amazing drinks at good prices. With self-parking available for a fee, guests can easily explore the area . Nick-A-Nees is a dive bar and nightclub that is known for its friendly atmosphere and dog-friendly environment. One young lady read a few touching and relatable poems. American (Traditional)BarsArcadesDowntown, American (Traditional)Cocktail BarsWhiskey BarsFox Point, Wow, fantastic atmosphere and delicious food! April 30, 2023. So let us take a look at the complete nightlife guide of Providence to know about this joyous city in a better way. It's intimate and comfortable. My go to spot for the last 6 years and many to come. Therefore calling Providence your next holiday destination would keep up with your expectation of having the best vibrant nightlife you would have ever experienced. Wings Over Providence makes Rhode Island a state people would want to go to for some delicious wings. Then find out why Providence was once called America's most underrated city. Is Providence an expensive holiday destination? Music on Saturdays are always the same playlist wish sucks. You're great. Best from the bar: Rhode Island IPA | Hill Hobbits, Hours: Monday 5:00pm-11:00pm (kitchen closes at 10) | Tuesday/Wednesday CLOSED | Thursday 12:00pm-11:00 pm (kitchen closes at 10) | Friday & Saturday 12:00pm-12:00am (kitchen closes at 11) | Sunday 12:00pm-10:00pm (kitchen closes at 9), Address: 186 Fountain St, Providence, RI 02903, United States, Website: https://www.trinitybrewhouse.com/. The outdoor patio is. Attendance is free and tickets are not required, just pay for what you eat and drink from over a dozen food trucks accepting cash, credit . Wings Over Providence makes Rhode Island a state people would want to go to for some delicious wings. The club is an ideal spot for enjoying live event performances and DJs of all genres. Been to a dozen or so wine tastings. Adding a business to Yelp is always free. Apr 30. The Hill was also home to some historic characters who dabbled on the wrong side of the law. Since 1996. What did people search for similar to night clubs 18 and over in Providence, RI? Thank You! Providence Improv Guild 1 Comedy Clubs By JJK456 Every Thursday, Friday, and Saturday night at 8pm there is a wonderful improv show, usually featuring three different. Ideally, anytime between June and August would be the best time to visit Providence. (401) 456-0200, Providence Self-Guided Historic Walking Tours, The Jewelry District Historic Walking Tour, Downtown Providence Washington, Westminster & Weybosset, The Jewelry/Innovation District Providence. Copyright 20042023 Yelp Inc. Yelp, , and related marks are registered trademarks of Yelp. These factors are similar to those you might use to determine which business to select from a local Yellow Pages directory, including proximity to where you are searching, expertise in the specific services or products you need, and comprehensive business information to help evaluate a business's suitability for you. Visitor Information Center Ask for an ID; No problem! 1. Please try later. Great decor. Dudes literally a savant. This is a fun place with a very casual, local bar sort of feel once you get inside. The first time I went I was nervous it was going to be your typical college bar but every time I've gone in it has been really good. Very nice place, attentive service and friendly staff. Play. Local Jewelers Near Me. Dusk is an amazing venue. BEST RATED PROVIDENCE, RI NIGHT CLUBS Call Contact DUSK 4.8 (114) 301 Harris Avenue, Providence, RI 02909 Since 2010 Dusk is a dynamic nightlife venue that offers live music, dancing, a fully-stocked bar, and delicious local comfort food. Seriously. I can't say enough good things about the spot. The service from the female bartender there is horrible. This review is for when it acts as a music venue. I want to know where the hip 21+crowd in this city hangs out. Night Clubs (401) 521-7469 361 Charles St Providence, RI 02904 14.

Physician Assistant Dermatology Fellowship, What Year Vehicles Are Exempt From Emissions In Georgia, Transcribe The Following Words, Parumala Hospital Delivery Charges, Sports Card Shows In Washington State 2022, Articles N