Rice can be given as a gift to other characters. She is a member of the Civil Corps. Remington requests relic pieces of Rocket Model, Plane Model, and Fish Sub. According to the My Time at Portia Gift Guide, Siwa loves: Sonia works for Django at the Round Table and her best friends are Emily and Antoine. This item will only be visible in searches to you, your friends, and admins. Merlin cannot be taken on playdates except for one mission however, her food preferences dont help. I can't imagine how much time it took for you to compile it!! Martha: I'd like a Bowl of Rice. First of all you need a cooking set, assembled by the assembly station and you need 6 Stone Bricks, 3 Marble Planks and 1 Iron Pan to craft it. If you take her to the Round Table and ask her what her favorite foods are, she will tell you that she likes vegetarian and salad foods. Sonias food preference of Vegetable confirms her love of vegetable salad and she tends to request pieces of Catmaid Statue, Sphere Trophy, Autumn Doll, Fish Sub, and Magic Lamp. He usually asks for Goddess Statue, Monument Model, Performance Center Model, Sunny Side, and Porcelain Waterholder pieces. According to this My Time at Portia Gift Guide, Sanwa loves: Scraps is a stray dog that loves eating. According to the clues listed in the My Time at Portia Gift Guide, give him: Petra works at the Research Center under Merlin. Erwas food preference at the Round Table does not help with figuring out his loved gifts. She has fragile health and cannot go outside in the broad sunlight. Using this knowledge, you will find that the perfect gifts for Dawa are: Django is a former knight and owns the Round Table. I went down into the Sewage System with Sam and defeated the Rat King. More desires have a chance to appear as the player's friendship with Sam progresses; the new desires are added to the existing ones but do not replace them. However, his 2 weekly desires, the succulent plant, and talisman are on point for the +10 relationship points. Yeye is the grandmother of the Hulu brothers. All rights reserved. She usually desires strange soup or a silicon chipset for her weekly desires. That was a lengthy post but I truly hope that the My Time at Portia Gift Guide helped you in becoming friends with the Portians much faster. In the event that Sam has a desire, gifting the wanted item will provide the higher tier points; otherwise, on non-desired events, the item gives the base point value. I ordered a fried rice, rainbow lemonade and something else and she complained saying what a disappointment I hope you will order something better next time. Since he is a bear and an animal, there are 2 things you can give him that he will really love: Ack is a robot that you meet toward the middle of the game progress. She enjoys staring at the Performance Center Model and asks for Spring and Autumn Doll, Fortune Cat, Fan Model, and Performance Center Model. Presley requests relics pieces of Old Talker, Thinking Can, Galloping Horse, Airplane Model, and Bonsai. He likes to request Old Talker, Rocket Model, and Power Lamp. He requests pieces of Old Thermos, Sailboat Model, Galloping Horse, and Soldier with a Lance relics. Psst once you become a gift master, check out the tips in 9 Things I Wish I Knew Before Starting My Time at Portia. According to this My Time at Portia Gift Guide, Wuwa loves: Dr. Xu is the doctor in Portia who likes to gather herbs. Petra doesn't care for Ruby, Sapphire, or Topaz, unlike most. Sam's dialogue may change every day and every season. Sanwa is the barber Hulu brother. Sometimes, if you ask them before ordering, they will tell you exactly which dishes to order; other times, they will just give little hints. His weekly desire is the Golden Toad and he will mention that he likes seafood and tea on playdates at the round table. Manage all your favorite fandoms in one place! I can't find a list of what to order for her at the round table though. Additionally, upon meeting certain relationship levels, certain perks are rewarded. Will Levis lands with the Tennessee Titans: Will Levis' slide ends early on Day 2, with the Titans trading up to Pick 33 to grab the signal-caller. Dolly is one of the daughters of Mars and Carol. My Time at Portia Gift Guide is an excellent source to use to ensure you are gifting the right gifts for maximum relationship points. If you believe your item has been removed by mistake, please contact, This item is incompatible with My Time At Portia. His weekly desire is Delicious Roasted Ribs, which confirms his food preference being Meat. In this episode it's time to track down the All Source, but Sam has made a discovery. Date Posted: May 15, 2021 @ 7:54pm. Yeye doesnt request relics and is not available for playdates so finding her presents are trial and error. If Sam tells the player a list of dishes to order or gives a hint, it is advised to follow her wishes instead. However, sometimes this can be a hit or a miss. 33.0k. Start a new life in the enchanting town of Portia! Since she loves Feather Duster, this is a hint that she likes cleaning supply items. You need to sign in or create an account to do that. According to the My Time at Portia Gift Guide, give him: Martha owns the bakery in Portia and is Tobys mother. Most NPCs in Portia have Food Preferences when eating at The Round Table. Her weekly desires are Vegetable Salad and Yellow Sapphire Necklace. She loves the Vacuum Cleaner too. Sam also visits the museum occasionally and likes to look at particular exhibits (after you have donated them to the Museum). It is only visible to you. Rice can be purchased at the following shop: Rice can be used in cooking as a grain and a random ingredient, fed to animals or gifted. His weekly desires are spicy fish soup and pot of asteria. Her food likes isnt helpful and she doesnt have weekly desires. Chewy. The only clues about Dollys gift preferences are her weekly desires (which are Fruit Salad and the Stuffed Bear) and that she mentions she likes playing with dolls even though Molly thinks they are too old for it. Clear Sky Doll +12, Waist Pack +12, Shrimp and Cheese on Rice +10, Special Salmon Fried Rice +10, Summer Doll +10 . (Not sure if bug but got achievement after beating everyone except ginger). Certain events may alter her schedule, such as conversing with the character, missions, special events, or other distractions. If you take him to the Round Table, he will let you know that he likes spicy food. Roses are the universal love in My Time at Portia. Jack is Tobys best friend. My Time At Portia Role-playing video game Gaming 8 comments Best Add a Comment Idkimconfusedas 4 yr. ago It tells u what they want to eat when u press the order option and if it says they just want rice or spicy things then order 6 things (one from each category to be safe) that fit the criteria and u should be good. He doesnt go on playdates and his weekly desires are the bookmark and the tea table. Major involvement is defined as being directly involved, is one of the main character, actively participates (such as following), or talks a majority of the time. All rights reserved. She usually requests pieces of the Thinking Can, Sphere Trophy, AI Model, and Power Lamp. Qiwa will usually request Porcelain Waterholder, Duck on a King, Catmaid Statue, and Fish Sub pieces. Please see the. Welcome back to My Time at Portia! Such visits will earn the player relationship points each time, with the amount dependent upon the relic. Her food preferences dont help but she requests Monument Model, Monster Toy, Owl Clock, and Thinking Can pieces. He likes to kick trees to get apples. Summer. Tody feels neutral toward Caterpillar, Wood, and Hardwood, unlike most who dislike it. Slippery. He requests are Soldier with Axe, Joystick, and Goddess Statue pieces. The Hunt for Air Conditioning! - My Time at Portia (Alpha 7.0) - Part These missions are available after romancing Sam. I have done this many times. Valve Corporation. Presley works at Commerce Guild. Builders. Phyllis | My Time at Portia Wiki | Fandom 8.5K views 3 years ago #MyTimeAtPortia #Full Welcome back to My Time at Portia! Since he works on the tree farm, he probably deals with a lot of axes and chainsaws. Sam | My Time at Portia Wiki | Fandom 2023 NFL Draft: Grades for all Day 2 picks | NFL Draft | PFF Polly is the daughter of Mars and Carol who loves to study. Published by Team17. He tries to help with the flower shop when he can and he admires his sister very much. My Time At Portia Character Gifts Completed. *****My thanks to Pathea for the free . His weekly desires are usually teapot and oil brushes. Without further ado, here is the list of characters. Not much is known about him except that he is not a Portia native. Contents 1 Background 1.1 Bio 1.2 Related Characters 2 Perks 3 Interactions 4 Speaking Lines 5 Notes Background Bio Sam wants to know who put healthy food in her lunch. if(typeof ez_ad_units!='undefined'){ez_ad_units.push([[300,600],'simgamescorner_com-large-billboard-2','ezslot_4',176,'0','0'])};__ez_fad_position('div-gpt-ad-simgamescorner_com-large-billboard-2-0');report this ad, 9 Things I Wish I Knew Before Starting My Time at Portia, Ultimate Cattails Mining Guide Tips for Mining, What You need to know about Public Transport in Cities Skylines, 7 Things I Wish I Knew Before Starting Cities Skylines, 8 Things I Wish I Knew Before Starting Cattails. Due to her poverty, she loves receiving food items, (more so than some other NPCs) 2 out of 3 of her weekly desires are vegetable salad and stewed mushrooms. Also, he likes looking at Old Talker, Fish Sub, and Soldier with a Specter at the museum and also requests pieces of the Galloping Horse Relic as well as the previously mentioned relics. Take him to the Round Table and he will tell you that he likes a bowl of rice. Sam - My Time At Portia Wiki Whew. My Time At Portia - Swimwear. Aadit works for Dawa at the tree farm. She was feared by all the boys her age. Arlo is the leader of the civil corps in Portia. Dating is so hard. Thanks so much for this list!! First Released Jan 15, 2019. Stuck in sewage system : mytimeatportia - Reddit Sam's default outfit is a pink aviator hat with white fur trim, oversized brown and orange goggles, pink eye shadow, a bomber jacket to match her hat, a yellow asymmetrical shirt with orange stripes, black fingerless gloves with green trim, and green pants. VAT included in all prices where applicable. Qiwa is one of the Hulu brothers that loves fishing. All Characters - My Time At Portia Wiki The book "Cooking Master", which you can get for 200 badges at the mini-game area at the Round Table, is not necessary! On the museum request board, she will ask for Goddess Tower, Clay Figure: Male, Sunny Side, and Fan Model. After the player has successfully confessed how they feel to Sam, the player can schedule a romantic date with Sam. 2023 NFL Draft grades for all 32 teams | NFL Draft | PFF Using what we know, his favorite gifts are: Alice is the owner of the flower shop. As the player develops their relationship with Sam, special interactions are unlocked, including Hug and Kiss. Note that the level in the table below is Sam's base level at the start of the game. My Time at Portia offers an innovative approach to farming, allowing you to take advantage of planter boxes and semi-automatic irrigation systems. For instance, if Alice goes into the museum, you will earn relationship points when she views the Weird Glass Jar. Lees food preference does not help with figuring out his preferred gifts. It's Time to Retire 'Rice Vermicelli'Learn the Actual Noodle Names I ordered too much when taking Merlin out she was annoyed. by | Jun 30, 2022 | jess pick up lines | harlem globetrotters basketball | Jun 30, 2022 | jess pick up lines | harlem globetrotters basketball Giving liked and loved gifts to Ginger earns less relationship points than with most NPCs. Jack requests Weird Glass Jar, Magic Lamp, Soldier with Blade and Soldier with Lance pieces at the request board in the museum. Sam was always a tomboy, even during her younger days growing up in Portia. The following items are desires, or wishes, which are randomly assigned to one or two characters per week. Another playdate option is to take them to the wishing tree. This item will only be visible to you, admins, and anyone marked as a creator. She hangs out with Sonia and Antoine and shares some of their preferences in food at the Round Table like salad. Use these clues from the My Time at Portia Gift Guide to determine that Mint loves: Molly is one of the daughters of Mars and Carol and the sister of Dolly and Polly. Scraps feels neutral about all universal loves, likes, dislikes, and hates (except Animal Feces). Issac likes to requests relic pieces of the Bonsai, Magic Lamp, Porcelain Waterholder, and the Sailboat Model. Welcome back to My Time at Portia! My Time at Portia Wiki is a FANDOM Games Community. The player can obtain a matching outfit from the Steam-exclusive Player Attire Package DLC, consisting of the Carefree Gesture Top, Carefree Gesture Bottom, and Carefree Gesture Trapper. Chat is a basic social interaction available at any relationship level. His food preference doesnt help but his weekly desires are leather belt and waist pack. Sam is a resident of Portia that the player can befriend and eventually marry. My Time At Portia - Player Attire Package. Polly doesn't care for Sapphire, Ruby, Topaz, Asteria (Bouquet), or Power Stone, unlike most. She likes eating bowl of rice at the Round Table and her weekly desires, Shrimp and Cheese on Rice and Special Salmon Fried Rice, confirm her love for rice. 157 . Sam said to go report to Gale. Tody will mention that he loves fish and seafood at the Round Table. He mentions that he likes meat on playdates at the Roundtable but his weekly desire isnt much help. Posts: 5. Espaol - Latinoamrica (Spanish - Latin America), Abu feels neutral about all universal loves, likes, dislikes, and hates (except Animal Feces, Soil, and Wasted Food), Dr. Xu feels neutral about Stone, unlike most NPCs who dislike it. Her weekly desire is a butterfly hairpin and she tends to request pieces of Duck on a King, Goddess Tower, Owl Clock, Weird Glass Jar, and Fortune Cat. ), Roasted Pork with Honey (Into Cannibalism much QQ? Her weekly desires are usually for fruit salad and pumpkin pie. Buy My Time At Portia | Xbox Tody feels neutral toward Asteria (Bouquet), Ruby, and Sapphire, unlike most who like them. You can even take your horse or llama out for a ride around the town! Upon reaching Friend status at four full hearts, the player can confess their love to her with a Heart Knot. Showing 1 - 7 of 7 comments. His weekly desires are the Panbat mask, Peachs amulet, and Sunglasses. She is a member of the Civil Corps. Shell ask for Dried Apricot for her weekly desire. His weekly desire is Sweet Caviar. Sam likes to look at particular completed relics, so after the player has donated such relics to the Museum or displayed them in their yard, Sam may come visit the Museum or the player's yard to view these relics. Gale is the mayor of Portia and the father of Gust and Ginger. My Time at Portia and Pathea Games are trademarks or registered trademarks of Pathea Games. Espaol - Latinoamrica (Spanish - Latin America), My Time At Portia - Player Attire Package 2.0, My Time At Portia - NPC Attire Package 2.0, Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system. Not much is known about her. On playdates at the restaurant, she will tell you that she likes salad and her weekly desires are vegetable salad, jewelry box, and basic sewing machine. Basics. She likes (not loves) flower pot, cultivated soil, and fertilizer but is neutral on the flower scoop. KC Chiefs pick receiver Rashee Rice in NFL Draft 2023 Rd. 2 | The Sam's Missing Gloves! - My Time at Portia (Full Release) - Part 50 Gust is the son of Gale and the brother of Ginger. Legend: major minor friendship romance. According to the My Time at Portia Gift Guide, Dolly loves: Emily is the granddaughter of Sophie and she loves farming and her grandmas pumpkin pie. Official subreddit for My Time at Portia, an open-world life sim from Pathea Games and the first game in the My Time series. in the center of town, near the park 7:00 AM to 21:00 PM She is an easygoing tomboy and is tough in a fight. My Time at Portia Wiki 2,161 pages Explore Mechanics Social Items Locations in: Characters, Marriage candidates, Bachelorettes English Phyllis Edit Phyllis Default Blue Elegance Stellar Belle Nurse, Dr. Xu 's assistant Biographical information Age group Young Adult Physical description Species Human Gender Female Personal information Occupation Amber is an avid gamer. Click. Romance poses are unlocked by becoming partners. Do you need more gols or want to duplicate relics for gifts, then check out How to Make Money in My Time at Portia. What to order on play dates with Sam? : r/mytimeatportia - Reddit At the end of the day, she returns to her home, which is in the center of town, near the park. Each section discusses the character and lists the clues used to determine the best gifts for each NPC. Martha also desires Feather Duster and Seafood Paella for her weekly desires. ******My Time at Portia Website: http://portia.pathea.net/My Time at Portia on steam: http://store.steampowered.com/app/666140/My_Time_At_Portia/My Time at Portia twitter: https://twitter.com/PatheaGamesVideos are commentary \u0026 transformative in nature, as defined under the 'Fair Use' policy of copyright. She doesnt like school and also likes to cause mischief. He asks for Rocket Model and Sailboat Model on the request board. Find me on:Discord: https://discord.gg/mEcGWA9Twitter: https://twitter.com/LadyShelabTwitch: http://www.twitch.tv/ladyshelabClick here to subscribe: http://www.youtube.com/subscription_center?add_user=LadyShelab#MyTimeAtPortia #Full Release

Lost Ark Should I Do Side Quests, Articles M