I am really craving these cookies now!!!! But for the true Moon Pie fanatic, there is still a plethora of other Moon Pie products available to you, like Moon Pie candles, a Moon Pie rug, or even a Moon Pie lip balm, in case you need that sweet Moon Pie taste on your lips at all times. They loved the chocolate & I loved the vanilla! Wish some small bakery would buy these recipes and start selling both of these brands! The store that sold them in our neighborhood is no longer there. He told me that they had been discontinued. I agree with the other post -- the fans of these cookies are now the largest population group. . I have traveled many states in the past few years searching for these cookies. I think I would buy them all. I love these cookies. WHY WANT THEY BRING THEM BACK.. These were the first cookies that I ever dunked in milk! My 38 year son grew up on them as well. My mom bought these opera creme cookies all the time untill she couldn't find them anymore. Chocolate Chip Cookies Image. While it seems unlikely that Giggles cookiesactuallymake people burst into literal fits of laughter, they do sound delicious. Keebler bulk cookies and animal crackers make a great snack for kids and the young-at-heart. Please bring them back. Please bring back the Opera Cremes. Find the classic cookies that you crave, and discover our new recipes. I'VE READ SOME OF THE OTHER COMMENTS. Sign the Petition http://chn.ge/2B31K2m. You couldn't walk 10 feet without tripping over a red velvet cupcake, body spray, or scented candle. Employees celebrated the anniversaryand the creation of the worlds largest Keebler cookieat the company's headquarters in Elmhurst, Illinois. SINCE THE PACKAGING WAS PINK THEY COULD BRING THESE COOKIES BACK AS A SPECIAL PROMATION FOR BREAST CARCER AWARENESS MONTH. I haven't thought about these cookies in a long time, but I awoke this morning having dremped that I was telling someone about these opera creme cookies. ! These Girl Scout crackers didn't last long. I used to like taking them apart and putting them together so one half was lemon and the other half chocolate. No passport, no problem. And the people that loved them are now in their 40's 50's and 60's, and we can keep them on the shelves by buying them You know what I mean.. Bring them back please. There are a lot of folks from the 80's that now have the income to enjoy these cookies. Elves are imaginary creatures, that exist only in fairy tales. I wonder if all the Opera Cream cookie lovers were to boycott all the current Keebler products, if that would help bring them back? I thought I was the only one. Dont ignore our cries and pleas to buy your products we actually love. I think I even pleaded with them! No comparison to the cookies out there today. After eating a few of the lights, I decided they were the best. Van'Chos were available from the Girl Scouts from 1974 to 1983, according to the Little Brownie Bakers, one of the two companies licensed to make Girl Scout Cookies still to this day (via GirlScouts.org). It is always difficult for us to make the decision to discontinue a product, as we know it is always someone's favorite. I'd drive with my sunglasses at night to buy a box. All you need is some coconut, brown sugar, chocolate chips, vanilla, flour, eggs, and a little nostalgia for good measure. advice every day. I would eat them at her house and savor them. I can still taste the taste in my mind. I wish also that they would bring them back, I loved them. OMG!!! No harm in company making a trial run to check market demand. Your sales would go up tremendously. So, I bet each comment here is worth 90-100 actual consumers who would buy these on sight. EatThis.com is part of the Dotdash Meredith Publishing Family. These were so awesome! Use Next and Previous buttons to navigate. I joined the Army and would stock up when I came home!!! Necco Wafers are pretty hard to find now too. Please bring my opera creme cookies - I miss the best cookie in the wolrd. There is no cookie on the market right now like them. I think I read a few years ago that it was due to lack of sales. Those Opera Cream Cookies were absolutely the world's best!!!!! Today the company makes 50 billion cookies and crackers each year; among them are the popular Pecan Sandies, first sold in 1955. After the chocolate chip cookies my mother made and baked,Opera Cremes were her favorites. In the meantime, I guess that I will just have to eat Oreos or Subway cookies. THE FIRST THING I WOULD BUY WHEN I ENTERED THE GROCERY STORE WAS MY BAG OF COOKIES. Only one I would buy on "treat" day. For those of us who loves these--I have a scoop for you. The cookies are made in two bakeries, one of which is Little Brownie Bakers, a subsidiary of Keebler. What blockhead at Keebler thinks that is even similar? I look for them everytime I visit a store for the first time & even in my hometown stores hoping I will catch them on the shelf for a limited time. Opera Cream Opera Cream Opera Cream. Please be assured that your wish to have this product back on store shelves has been shared with the appropriate department. like the bread companies, selling half loaves of bread. Delicious fudge coats a delightful shortbread cookie thats thoughtfully crafted by the Elves themselves. What happen? OPERA CREME cookies were the ABSOLUTE BEST COOKIES EVER !!! I'm so glad to know I'm not the only one who misses Opera Cremes. I really loved the opera creme cookies when I was growing up and would love to have them again please bring them back. We suggest trying Keebler Coconut Dreams cookies and are sending you a coupon to use towards the purchase . Just long enough for us to experience that taste once more. Probably not what the Girl Scouts had in mind when they named and developed this seemingly forgettable cookie. PLEASE BRING THESE COOKIES BACK YOUR COMPANY WILL MAKE A BIG BIG PROFIT I PROMISE YOU IT WILL BE A DESISION YOU WANT REGRET I HAVE FAMILY MEMBERS AND FRIENDS THAT TALK ABOUT THESE COOKIES EVER TIME WE GET TOGETHER AND FROM THIS WEBSITE I SEE OTHERS WANT THEM BACK ALSO PLEASE PLEASE BRING THEM BACK I AM OVER 50 YEARS OLD THATS HOW BAD I WANT THESE COOKIES BACK TO GET ON THIS WEBSITE AND COMMENT, I wish you would please bring these cookies back if only for a limited edition period of time . Years ago I noticed that they were disappearing from stores. Come on folks let keep appealing to them to bring back the Opera cookies. I can remember going over my grandparents and they would have them and I would open te cupboard and I would get so excited!!!. Gotta bring these babies back. Bring Bk my cookies, only one I loved, I haven't had one since Dec. 1995. What purpose is there in life now? My mother and I could literally eat the whole package in one sitting. Then we bake them to irresistible perfection in the Keebler magic oven. Why can't they be brought back?? Because you couldn't eat a Nabisco Giggles cookie without bursting into a fit of uncontrollable giggles. I cant beleave this i thought i was the only one to miss these cookies soooo good wish thay woud bring tham back please!! Now that I am an adult i could buy a box at a time. Please, please start making them again. But then, like a phoenix rising from the ashes, the Juliettes made a shocking comeback in 1993 as a completely reimagined cookie. Keebler Opera Cream were my very favorite. PLEASE RECONSIDER. You can track your order's progress and communicate with your shopper every step of the way using the Instacart app or website. Every child needs to experience the taste of the great cookie. I agree, of all the foods I miss, this is Number 1. I grew up eating these cookies. Thought I was the only one to miss these babies! GET BUSY AND START MAKING THEM AGAIN!!!!!!!! So half the battle right there! They're no longer around, but there's no shortage of merchandise for Star Wars fans, even including an Instant Pot collection. It's unclear why Keebler quietly discontinued these cookies, and the company has been pretty mum on the topic. I've been wondering around aimless ever since. The best store-bought cookie EVER. Now at Easter time, Kit Kat has mini Kit Kats in Lemon Crisp--they are the standard wafers with milk chocolate between with lemon white chocolate over--AND THEY TASTE JUST LIKE OPERA CREMES! Please bring them back. Hi, My husband and I were talking about how good the Opera Cream cookies used to be and I started craving them. We are no longer supporting IE (Internet Explorer), Get Our Quick Chocolate Sandwich Cookies Recipe, Inspired By: Little Debbie Oatmeal Creme Pies, Get Our Frosted Butter Cutout Cookies Recipe, Get Our Chocolate-Dipped Phyllo Sticks Recipe, Get Our Dipped Peanut Butter Sandwich Cookies Recipe, Inspired By: Chips Ahoy Chocolate Chip Cookies, Get Our Big & Buttery Chocolate Chip Cookies Recipe, Get Our Mini Peanut Butter Sandwich Cookies Recipe, Inspired By: Pepperidge Farm Milano Cookies, Get Our Peanut Butter Sandwich Cookies Recipe, Do not Sell or Share My Personal Information. They were my favorite. They were my family's favorite! Now where are my Thin Mints(grasshoppers)! Famous Amos' Wonders from the World have arrived. First we baked chewy caramel and coconut cookies to a crisp perfection in the Hollow Tree. } else { Give them to us! they are foolish not to consider bringing them back for both a new audience and all of us who loved them. These classic cookies are the perfect addition to Christmas gift bags or other holiday gift-giving treats for family, friends, or co-workers. BRING BACK OPERA CREME COOKIES!!!!!!! var xhr = new XMLHttpRequest(); Despite their popularity, the cookies, which launched in 1992, were gone from store shelves by 1995. I chose the vanilla and left the chocolate for my sister and parents. Jim C also has a point about how good they are since both he and his wife like. These cookies, popular in the 1980s, were sort of like vanilla Oreos, but they had smiling faces on them and had both vanilla and chocolate fillings. You owe the public that much. As Editor, Caroline writes and edits all things food-related and helps produce videos for Taste of Home. Keebler please bring back the opera creams u would be so proud of how well they sell they could make y richer than u already is u would not be disappointed u promise u some many millions of people want those cookies again give it a try u would be so sorry that u didt do it sooner. Come on Keebler - you want to make money? I am with everyone else. My sisters and I would really love it. We took a crispy mint cookie and dunked it in delicious fudge to make our famed Grasshopper cookies. I COULD NOT UNDERSTAND WHY THEY STOP MAKING THEM. Best cookie ever!! Nabisco's bring back some of their cookies from the past. Oh, those childhood memories and how much they mean today. There have been, plenty of petitions to bring the Magic back. 2023 Minute Media - All Rights Reserved, havent hurt the Girl Scouts sales though. Shortbread cookies topped with strawberry jam, cinnamon crumbles, and drizzled with icing, the Iced Berry Piatas resembled a classic Danish pastry, but in cookie form. Ernie . EVERY ONE IS ASKING. I sure would love to taste that creamy lemon filling again. As you can see from everyone's comments, these cookies are truly loved by everybody so, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, BRING THEM BACK WE LOVE 'EM SOOOOOOOO MUCH !!! We understand that you enjoyed this product but unfortunately stores only want to stock the fastest moving products.

Example Of Open Boundary Ap Human Geography, Rustic Barn Wedding Venues Massachusetts, Parent Child Synastry Calculator, Articles K