Tickets seem to never sell out on StubHub. WebBuy and sell with confidence Customer service all the way to your seat Every order is 100% guaranteed. Companies can ask for reviews via automatic invitations. Vivid seats customer service is useless. If any party disagrees about whether the foregoing provision (or any portion of this agreement to arbitrate, including without limitation the provisions relating to arbitration, the waiver of class or representative proceedings, and opting out) can be enforced or whether it applies to the dispute, the parties all agree that the arbitrator will decide that dispute. If you haven't bought from Ticketmaster in a couple of years, you may not know that they no longer sell just original tickets. By using or visiting this Site, or purchasing tickets listed on this Site, you expressly agree to abide and be bound by and follow these Terms as well as all applicable laws, ordinances, and regulations. StubHub prices are on the left and Vivid Seats prices on the right: Next time youre looking for tickets on StubHub, stop and see if youre getting the lowest price available. The buying and selling of tickets is restricted. IF YOU ARE A CALIFORNIA RESIDENT, YOU WAIVE CALIFORNIA CIVIL CODE 1542, WHICH STATES: A GENERAL RELEASE DOES NOT EXTEND TO CLAIMS THAT THE CREDITOR OR RELEASING PARTY DOES NOT KNOW OR SUSPECT TO EXIST IN HIS OR HER FAVOR AT THE TIME OF EXECUTING THE RELEASE AND THAT, IF KNOWN BY HIM OR HER, WOULD HAVE MATERIALLY AFFECTED HIS OR HER SETTLEMENT WITH THE DEBTOR OR RELEASED PARTY. I will also contact my Attorney General, but the odds are that these scammers have figured out how to evade US Law. Easy and Fast! What a pleasure! STAY AWAY!!!!!! You assume any and all risks, costs, and harms arising from or relating in any way to the risk of contracting, exposure to, or contraction of a communicable disease or illnessincluding, without limitation, COVID-19 or any other virus, bacteria, or other pathogenand you hereby waive any and all claims and potential claims against Us and the Indemnified Parties (as such term is defined below) relating to such risks, harms, and/or exposures. WebShipping Tickets Most of our tickets are shipped via UPS. Help center; StubHub Community; You are buying tickets from a third party; StubHub is not the ticket seller. If, for reasons of maintaining social distancing or other safety reasons related to the COVID-19 pandemic, any other pandemic or epidemic, or any other health or safety concern, the entity putting on the event has announced a seating or attendee capacity reduction of greater than 15%, then, at our sole option, We reserve the right to cancel tickets for seating locations eliminated by the venue or to deem such event cancelled in its entirety. We will use commercially reasonable efforts to procure and timely deliver the exact tickets ordered. Extremely rude, unprofessional, and a horrible experience. They are a company that makes money by ripping off hardworking, honest individuals. I had purchased tickets from Stubhub which were never delivered but still wanted to attend the event in question. WebFind and buy Outlaw Music Fest: Willie Nelson, Avett Brothers, Gov't Mule & More tickets at the iTHINK Financial Amphitheatre in West Palm Beach, FL for Oct 06, 2023 at Live Nation. Tickets may not ship out immediately. The Live Nation pre-sale is taking place right now, having gone live at 10am this morning (Thursday 27th April). Valid delivery services on the day of the event may include, in Service Provider's sole discretion, Will Call at the venue box office, email (when applicable), courier, or pick up at a location outside the venue designated by Service Provider. With that said, BigStub reviews from customers on BBB is a 3 of 5-stars overall rating, and on our site, BigStub currently has a 1.6 of 5-stars. Firstly, decide whether you're happy to pay for the privilege or want to list your tickets for free. Ticket delivery options selected in checkout include email, flash seats, smartphone/mobile entry, UPS, and special delivery, depending upon the specific listing. I purchased tickets for Newport Jazz Fest because TicketsOnSale fraudulently looked like they were representing Newport Jazz Fest. All sales are final. For the avoidance of doubt, the waiver of the right to bring claims in or otherwise participate in a class, representative, or consolidated action or proceeding set forth in the Class Action Waiver provision below does not prevent You from seeking public injunctive relief in an individual capacity to the extent otherwise permitted by law. You and We also agree that for disputes or claims where both injunctive relief (including public injunctive relief) and non-injunctive relief are sought, You and Site Owner and/or Service Provider will first submit the dispute or claim for non-injunctive relief to arbitration pursuant to this Arbitration and Dispute Resolution section. The tickets are bought from a licensed seller and then sold by the owner of the tickets for Our Copyright Agent for notice of claims of copyright infringement can be reached at: TicketsOnSale, Attn: Legal Department: Copyright Complaints, 651 N Broad Street, Suite 205 #3310, Middletown, DE 19709. 2023 Trustpilot, Inc. All rights reserved. Sign into your My Account. Paying twice face value without knowing is one this but being charged a 30% service fee is another. Why? Nightmare. I paid 3 times more for a ticket, the website did not ask for my confirmation to pay and just processed my payment. By using this Site, you agree not to use any false personal information or use an invalid or unauthorized credit or debit card. See ourPrivacy Policyfor how we treat your data. They just regurgitate policy without explaining why $126.52 was added to the final charge. WebTicketsOnSale has a rating of 4.36 stars from 4,105 reviews, indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. When your order is confirmed, we will send you an email with your estimated ship date. an order and when you can expect your tickets. So I decided to try Tickets on sale in the hope I could find something to replace the tickets never delivered. They took long to electronically transfer and fees were ridiculously high. Yes I spent $372 & cant get any money back, They refuse to give refunds especially if the event is cancelled. I brought up Adam Lambert concerts and it automatically came up. how do i proceed? THE MAXIMUM LIABILITY OF SITE OWNER, SERVICE PROVIDER, AND ANY OTHER INDEMNIFIED PARTY, AND YOUR SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDY, FOR ALL DAMAGES, LOSSES SUFFERED BY YOU, AND CAUSES OF ACTION, WHETHER IN CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, NEGLIGENCE), OR OTHERWISE, SHALL BE THE GREATER OF (A) THE TOTAL AMOUNT PAID BY YOU, IF ANY, TO ACCESS THE SITE OVER THE PAST TWELVE (12) MONTHS; OR (B) $200. AWFUL!! The biggest scam! We Expect A Sellout. Approximately 17,900 of the tickets were In the event that We deem an event cancelled in its entirety based on a reduction in capacity: (i) all outstanding orders for such event will be cancelled; and (ii) the event will be reposted for sale with the adjusted capacity and known restrictions. Confidentiality:Unless applicable law provides otherwise, the arbitration proceeding and all records pertaining to itincluding but not limited to any documents prepared or produced in connection with the arbitration proceeding, as well as the hearing and the arbitration awardwill be confidential and will not be disclosed to any third party, except as necessary to obtain court confirmation of the arbitration award. Service Provider or Site Owner has the right, in ,its respective sole discretion, to modify, suspend, or discontinue any part of this Site at any time, with or without notice. Please note that direct sunlight or heat can damage certain types of tickets. A "limited number" of tickets I'm glad it worked out ok, but I probably won't do it again because of the fees. If you were to purchase from a scalper on the street, or from an ad online or in the newspaper, you would not be able to receive the same customer support, security, or money back guarantees that we offer to our customers. Ticketmaster 41$ CDN. It's very difficult for us older non tech folks. Don't usually leave reviews but Our system will split the file automatically and ask you to indicate which tickets are for sale, and which you want to keep. I should have known not to go outside of StubHub and the companies I've dealt with in the last. The parties will confer to attempt to agree to an arbitrator from the submitted list and to advise the AAA of their agreement. Find out how we combat fake reviews. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, YOU EXPRESSLY ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT NO INDEMNIFIED PARTY SHALL HAVE ANY LIABILITY OR RESPONSIBILITY WHATSOEVER FOR: (I) ANY ACTION OF ANOTHER USER TO THE SITE; (II) PERSONAL INJURY OR PROPERTY DAMAGE, OF ANY NATURE WHATSOEVER, WHETHER ARISING IN CONTRACT OR IN TORT, RESULTING FROM YOUR ACCESS TO OR USE OF THE SITE, OR ATTENDANCE AT AN EVENT, INCLUDING ANY CLAIM, CAUSE OF ACTION, OBLIGATION, LIABILITY, RIGHT, OR REMEDY WHETHER OR NOT ARISING FROM THE NEGLIGENCE OF SERVICE PROVIDER OR THE SITE; (III) ANY UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS; (IV) ANY INTERRUPTION OR CESSATION OF TRANSMISSION TO OR FROM THE SITE; (IV) ANY BUGS, VIRUSES, WORMS, DEFECTS OR OTHER ITEMS OF A DESTRUCTIVE NATURE WHICH MAY BE TRANSMITTED TO OR THROUGH THE SITE BY ANY THIRD PARTY; (V) ANY ERROR, MISTAKE, INACCURACY, OR OMISSION IN ANY MATERIALS, OR FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE OF ANY KIND INCURRED AS A RESULT OF THE USE OF ANY MATERIALS AVAILABLE THROUGH THE SITE; AND/OR (VI) ANY LOST, STOLEN, OR DAMAGED TICKETS. The company said they give a 120% credit for 1 yr from date of purchase which is BS because everything has been canceled. Service Provider does not design or market the Site, and its sole relationship with the Site Owner is that of independent contractor. However, in some cases, delivery may first require additional verification or be subject to delays on behalf of the seller. Aerosmith 2023 tour dates. When this occurs, We shall be considered to have fulfilled our obligations under these Terms. Please keep your tickets in a safe place. The Intent Notice to Us should be sent to TicketsOnSale, Attn: Arbitration Department, 651 N Broad Street, Suite 205 #3310, Middletown, DE 19709. The venue forces you to use this site. Very user friendly. We guarantee that your tickets will be authentic and delivered in time for the event. Luckily, paypal is handling the refund for me. These Terms, the use of the Site, and any sale of tickets hereunder will be governed by the laws of the state of Illinois, subject to conflict of law principles. WebCan I request a particular delivery type or ticket format? If you prevail in arbitration, however, you will be entitled to an award of reasonable attorneys fees and expenses to the extent allowed for under applicable law and ordered by the arbitrator. No agency, partnership, joint venture, or other relationship is intended or created by your use of the Site. People who write reviews have ownership to edit or delete them at any time, and theyll be displayed as long as an account is active. Disclaimers and Limitations on Liability: No Warranty: THE SITE, THE MATERIALS ON THE SITE, AND ANY TICKET OR SERVICE OBTAINED THROUGH THE SITE IS PROVIDED "AS IS" AND WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. Basically scalpers online. The violation of applicable intellectual property laws may give rise to civil and/or criminal penalties. Service Provider has a platform that it licenses to the Site Owner and performs services related to your purchase. This was a fast and easy process. I've never received this level of customer service BEFORE running into problems! Venues, sports teams, performers, etc., can use the service directly to sell tickets, and individual ticket holders Why is there a delivery fee associated with every order? We love the band and wanted to see the concert. Written notification should be mailed by certified mail to: TicketsOnSale, Attn: Arbitration Department, 651 N Broad Street, Suite 205 #3310, Middletown, DE 19709. Sun Jul 30 7:00 PM. We are 2 1 Not only were they obviously overpriced, but they ended up being in the very last row of the venue. Informal Initial Dispute Mechanism: If you or Site Owner and/or Service Provider intend to bring a claim against the other, that party must first send to the other, by certified mail, a completed Intent to Arbitrate Notice ("Intent Notice"). Buy Concert, Theater, Family Shows, Sport, and more at Tickets On Sale. Tap the Sell button. Customer service is no help and will not provide a refund. Our goal is to help you view great events online, conveniently from any device. Buy online only from vendors you know and trust. YOU AND SITE OWNER AND SERVICE PROVIDER EACH WAIVE ANY RIGHT TO A JURY TRIAL AS WELL AS ANY RIGHT TO BRING CLAIMS IN OR OTHERWISE PARTICIPATE IN A CLASS, REPRESENTATIVE, OR CONSOLIDATED ACTION OR PROCEEDING, AS SET FORTH BELOW. I have flown from out of state to attend this concert and have a fun weekend with those that are going. Once the arbitration of the dispute or claim for non-injunctive relief has concluded, You and/or Site Owner and/or Service Provider may seek the injunctive relief (including the public injunctive relief) in court to the extent permitted by law. The parties are not required to exchange selection lists. Class Action Waiver: To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, you and We each agree that any proceeding to resolve any dispute, claim, or controversy will be brought and conducted ONLY IN THE RESPECTIVE PARTYS INDIVIDUAL CAPACITY AND NOT AS PART OF ANY CLASS (OR PURPORTED CLASS), CONSOLIDATED, MULTIPLE-PLAINTIFF, OR REPRESENTATIVE ACTION OR PROCEEDING (Class Action). Thank you. Visa, Mastercard, Discover, American Express, and PayPal are valid payment methods for purchasing tickets. We use dedicated people and clever technology to safeguard our platform. and will arrive before your event.

What Is A False Start In Track, Josh And Jesse Feldman Net Worth, Old Fashioned One Crossword Clue, Articles H