" (verse on Break Up (Bye Bye) by Filth Harmony), "I'm giving you rich Scouse girl, ladies' day, she's got a bottle of vodka in her bag and she doesn't give a shit. And dog friendly for Panda!!! Season three's fashion queen, Raja Gemini, is the tallest winner at a whopping 6'3". Here is how they compare in age and height. To find out whats on telly tonight, check out our TV Guide and Streaming Guide, or visit our dedicated Entertainment hub. Twitter: @THEVIVIENNEUK. Williams was raised in North Wales before relocating to Liverpool at the age of 16. [6], The Vivienne chose her name because she was known for wearing Vivienne Westwood clothing, adding the definite article to make it unique. [8] In May 2015, she was crowned the UK Ambassador of RuPaul's Drag Race. Legend of Almia Tier List, Best Characters Ranked, Agnes Movie Ending Explained, Plot, and More, Lucy Movie Ending Explained, Plot, Cast, and More, The Unbeatable Path Walkthrough, Guide, GamePlay, and More. Throughout Ru Paul filming, The Vivienne was very open about finding love after a difficult time dealing with addiction. 12 blogginglife 9 yr. ago I'm guessing it's not that Latrice is tall, it's just that she's BIG. The Vivienne is just one of the 11 initial contestants in this year's Dancing on Ice 2023 line-up, and started her Dancing on Ice journey by scoring 28.5 points for her performance to Strong Enough by Cher. She became the UK Drag Ambassador in 2016, and as part of her prize walked the runway of RuPaul's Drag Race during the filming of. The show premiered on BBC Three on 9 April, and simultaneously started streaming on WOW Presents Plus. Its completely different. Coco Montrese is probably about average height for a guy- I'm guessing 5'8". This site is part of Newsquest's audited local newspaper network. All-Stars 4co-winners Monet X Change and Trinity the Tuck are 5'7", along with season six's Bianca Del Rio. Drag queens can be bitchy with each other but its tongue in cheek. The season nine sisters Sasha Velour and Shea Coulee, along with season 10's Aquaria are all 5'9". RuPaul's Drag Race UK premieres on WOW Presents Plus October 3rd! (winner acceptance speech, as Donald Trump), "Don't you just love a long, hard, stiff, competition? The queen of all Drag Race queens and the most successful alum, Bianca appeared on the show five years ago (and was so . Additionally committed to assisting his busy drag artist husband, he lists The Vivienne Enterprises LTD in the employment area of his Facebook page. Naomi too, if not taller? "Jaida" was the name a friend gave her the first time she did drag. [12] The show saw The Vivienne and Baga reprise their Snatch Game impersonations of Donald Trump and Margaret Thatcher respectively, to host a fictional television news show, and consisted of six episodes as of January 2020. Image: thevivienne_/Instagram, North Wales drag queen's mercy mission to Ukraine, The Vivienne makes history by opening first ever Emmerdale Pride, The Vivienne raises awareness of testicular cancer, announced as the winner of the first series of RuPaul's Drag Race UK, James and husband David announced they were buying their first home together in Chester. "I love Vivienne Westwood, and when I moved to Liverpool everyone used to call me Vivienne, as I was head to toe in Westwood, so when I started doing drag it was a natural progression, but I didnt want one of those cheap, nasty, slutty drag names so I thought of 'The Vivienne' and here she is, theres only one of them." 'The floodgates opened. Finale Recap: The Queen of England", "The Vivienne hits back as she's criticised for using word 'fishy' on Big Fat Quiz Of The Year 2019", "The Great British Sewing Bee Celebrity specials set for BBC One this Christmas", "Celebrity line-up revealed for The Weakest Link NYE special", "How to Watch 'RuPaul's Drag Race All Stars 7', "Tonight on @itv2, I'll be surprising the Celebrity Karaoke Club contestants!! [10] In November 2019, she was crowned the first winner of RuPaul's Drag Race UK. All-Stars one and two winners, Chad Michaels and Alaska, respectively, both join fashion icon Violet Chachki at 6'1". Start your enginesand may the best drag queen win! I just burst into tears,' The Vivienne tells EW of not making the 'Drag Race All Stars 7' top four, also revealing her original talent show plan and unsaid 'AS7' roast jokes. The series has collected 19 Emmy awards over the course of its decade-long run, making it the most-awarded show in history. Shes written for Aerosmith and Cher and Lady Gaga. In 2015, she was also chosen as the initial UK ambassador for RuPaul's Drag Race. If you have a complaint about the editorial content which relates to This makes her the first winner of Romani descent. James was born at Colwyn Bay, Wales, on April 12, 1992, and is currently 30 years old,according to The Sun. [23] In October 2022, she was announced to be competing in the fifteenth series of ITV ice-skating reality show, Dancing on Ice, setting her to be the first drag artist to participate in the show. As for the others, its up to them. David Ludford has been dating The Vivienne since October 2017 and runs a business called Drag Helmet Wigs that offers wigs for drag queens. These queens could not be more different, whether in height, age, personality, or style, and they are all very successful in what they have done since their time on RuPaul's Drag Race. Her fellow Drag Race UK cast members, Cheryl Hole and Blu Hydrangea, as well as Little Mix's Jade Thirlwall, and The Pussycat Dolls' Ashley Roberts, have all made videos for the challenge. Most recently she and her professional partner Colin Grafton skated to Halo by Beyonc, coming third with a score of 33.5, but will The Vivienne be able to climb up the leaderboard this weekend? Theres nothing wrong with a bit of weight on someone but after Drag Race it just got to the point where I was looking at pictures and not recognising myself, so were on 1,700 calories a day. The Vivienne was announced as the winner of the first series of RuPaul's Drag Race UK in 2019. Saint Maud Ending Explained, Plot, Cast, and More. (as Donald Trump in, "This woman's an inspiration. Scan this QR code to download the app now. Superstar Boudoir, GBar, and Heaven are just a few of the Liverpool bars where she has worked. For more from the biggest stars in TV, listen to the Radio Times View From My Sofa podcast. The only non-American queen to make the cut, all eyes around the world are sure to be on The Vivienne to see how her U.K.-based drag stacks up against (and jives . Reddit and its partners use cookies and similar technologies to provide you with a better experience. In a number of heart warming posts on Instagram , The Vivienne expressed This has been the most amazing day. TheVivienne! They have also appeared in acting roles, including in the recent BBC Drama This is Going to Hurt. Because of Covid, being at home for a year, I kind of forgot about the recognition, but now, I was walking through town the other day and two older fellas saw us and went, Can we get a picture?. They have appeared in Big Fat Quiz of the Year, Ant and Dec's Saturday Night Takeaway, Celebrity Juice, The Great British Sewing Bee, The Weakest Link, and Celebrity Hunted. 5 theanonymousdame 9 yr. ago I believe Kenya is 5'0". The Vivienne grew up in North Wales and began her drag career in the clubs of Liverpool, choosing her drag name because of her love of Vivienne Westwood clothes. She was born in Colwyn Bay, Wales, and moved to Liverpool at 16. She is the only queen from her season to lip sync twice and not be eliminated. One of the best Cher impersonators in the world, Chad Michaels, is 49. | Cosmopolitan", "The winners from the 2022 Virgin Atlantic Attitude Awards, powered by Jaguar", https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=The_Vivienne&oldid=1151694020, "Break Up (Bye Bye)" (Filth Harmony version), Performed as part of The End of the Show Show, This page was last edited on 25 April 2023, at 17:00. It was a Christmas show and we paid for costumes and dancers and everything, so itll be a shame not to do that. Well, unfortunately details about The Viviennes height and weight are currently unavailable, but once we get hold of the information we will definitely upload it on the site, so make sure to watch out for the space. She is the first UK queen to always be either in the top or bottom. And yes, Latrice is supposedly very tall, though I'm not sure if she's the tallest. Instagram: @thevivienne_. Mackenzie Long graduated from The George Washington University in 2021 with a Bachelor of Business Administration. It doesnt sound like a typical drag queen record: I didnt want to be singing about wigs and heels [laughs] even though its called Bitch On Heels. The Vivienne won the fourth and sixth challenges of both seasons she competed on. (entrance quote), "You can call me "Viv" by the way, 'cause I know "The Vivienne" is a bit of a mouthful. I never dreamed that would happen. v. t. e. This is a list of drag [1] queens, sometimes known as female impersonators, drag performers, or drag artists. (referring to, "Drippin': keepin' you wet and your fella made up! Lets dig in to find out Is The Vivienne married. 3. Don't dictate whatI'mwearing, bitch, I'm TheVivienne! In summer 2021, legendary RuPaul's Drag Race UK drag queens including The Vivienne, Tia Kofi, Tayce, and Cheryl Hole went on tour. We had drag queens Baga Chipz and The Vivienne settle in to watch Sex Education, Tiger King, The Stranger and Love is Blind. To sing a song by that legend! Published: Sunday, 19th February 2023 at 12:20 pm, Meet The Vivienne: Dancing on Ice 2023 contestant and Drag Race UK winner, Subscribe to Radio Times magazine and get 12 issues for 1. I'm Hansel and Gretel? The Vivienne. The RuPauls Drag Race winner, 28, on working with pop royalty, becoming a West End star, and shedding the pounds. MORE : McDonalds apologises to RuPauls Drag Race UK star Ginny Lemon over finale mishap, MORE : Drag Race UKs Bimini Bon Boulash speaks out after hometown mural celebrating trans rights defaced, Kelly Brook is a vision in black swimsuit as she enjoys hot tub dip during glorious Bank Holiday getaway, Stacey Solomon accidentally reveals finger tattoo and its a total heart-melter, Mrs Doubtfire star Matthew Lawrence was fired from agency after refusing to strip for a director, Emily Atack reveals she woke up with photo of herself and Holly Willoughby stuck to her a** after Keith Lemons party, Brilliantly cringe moment TikTokers approach stranger asking if he wants to date them before realising hes actor Thomas Brodie-Sangster, McDonalds apologises to RuPauls Drag Race UK star Ginny Lemon over finale mishap, Drag Race UKs Bimini Bon Boulash speaks out after hometown mural celebrating trans rights defaced, Do not sell or share my personal information. Since winning RuPaul's Drag Race UK Season 1, The Vivienne returns to Transformations to give James a Pete Burns makeover!Subscribe: http://youtube.com/subscription_center?add_user=wowpresentsRead More at: http://worldofwonder.net/From World of Wonder, the producers of films and TV shows such as The Eyes of Tammy Faye, Party Monster, Liberty: Mother of Exiles, Backyard Envy, RuPaul's Drag Race, Werq The World, and Million Dollar Listing. In attendance at the wedding of the couple were various Drag Race UK celebrities, including Blu Hydrangea and Cheryl Hole and Gothy Kendoll. (2016), RuPaul's Drag Race UK Season 1, as Winner, placed 1st. Strengths: "I can sing, I look good, I'm funny as f*** and I can drink . [14] Guests on the web series included fellow Drag Race UK alumni Sum Ting Wong as Queen Elizabeth II and Cheryl Hole as Gemma Collins.[15][16]. We use your sign-up to provide content in the ways you've consented to and improve our understanding of you. Juno Birch (born 25 December 1993) is an English drag queen, sculptor, and YouTuber. Nice to back on the drunkest stage in television ", "TWatch me Tonight on The Chris and Rosie Ramsey show @bbctwo 9pm you don't wanna miss this ", "The Vivienne Slays James St. James' Mug on "Transformations", "The Vivienne and Baga Chipz Serve "Morning T&T" in New Digital Series", "Drag Race UK winner The Vivienne to slay Hollywood in brand new series", "Trump Sissys That Walk on "Trump Learns Things", "Around the Table With 'RuPaul's Drag Race All Stars 7' | Around the Table | Entertainment Weekly", "The Queens Of "RuPaul's Drag Race All Stars 7" Play Who's Who", "RuPaul's Drag Race All Stars Take a Friendship Test | Glamour", "Ru Paul's Drag Race All Stars Rating Looks From Other Queens *ICONIC* | Drip Or Drop? Its an amazing series but the queens were a lot younger and so a lot more fashion-forward and with a very worthy winner in Lawrence Chaney. htt. The 30-year-old drag superstar, whose real name is James Lee Williams, wed his lover David Ludford in the nightclub in late 2019 not long after Westminster Council gave the location approval to hold weddings in advance of its 40th anniversary. When she was announced as part of the line-up last year, The Vivienne said that taking part in the competition was honestly a dream come true. RuPaul's Drag Race Wiki is a FANDOM TV Community. MORE - North Wales drag queen's mercy mission to Ukraine. Who isAnnie D'Angelo? Vivienne Westwood explains her worries at the Climate Change demonstration, London, 21st September 2014. Now in its thirteenth season,Drag Raceis a cornerstone of drag queen culture that vaulted this art form into mainstream entertainment. (as Goldie Locks in Fairytale Justice), "We do not have Glendale in Germany" (as Goldie Locks in Fairytale Justice), "This is not my grandmother, she has no house, she's homeless, so this story has many holes." The show saw the pair reprise their Snatch Game impressions of Trump and Margaret Thatcher. RuPaul's Drag Race has had eighteen winners from its thirteen US regular and All-Stars seasons. Weve done zero exercise but just watch what were putting in our mouths. Read on for everything you need to know about her. The Vivienne, however, will not be breaking any records with the cold competition because in 2019 she was a part of the first couple to get married at London's Heaven nightclub, according to The Pink News. What is The Vivienne's networth? *laughs* (entrance quote), "Don't you start with me, 'cause I won't take it." The Vivienne is the first queen of Romani descent to compete on any series of the Drag Race franchise. Vivienne Pinay is a drag queen who who placed 10th in Season 5 of "RuPaul's Drag Race." Pinay can also be seen on YouTube, offering beauty tutorials. The Vivienne explain about her drag name on a ITW. Theskinny legend, Trixie Mattel, is 5'11". Contents 1 Drag Name Origin 2 Track Record (s) 3 Memorable Quotes 3.1 RuPaul's Drag Race UK Season 1 4 Trivia 5 Gallery 5.1 RuPaul's Drag Race UK Season 1 5.1.1 RuPaul's Drag Race UK Season 1 Looks 6 Videos Laila is 5'6. Looking to watch this content uncensored before it hits YouTube? ", "Queen of queens has always been my future since my life found a way, hey, yeah, yeah. [5] As part of her victory, she was awarded her own online television series, later titled The Vivienne Takes on Hollywood. The Scouse star spoke candidly on the BBC show about the support David had given, and the pair continued to grow closer in their relationship as he battled for the Drag Race crown against finalists Baga Chipz and Divina de Campo. I do what I want to, youdon't own me, I'm not your possession, you're not my cup of tea, tea, tea, huh! (as Goldie Locks in Fairytale Justice. Among the guests were a number of recognisable Drag Race stars such as Blu Hydrangea, Cheryl Hole and Gothy Kendoll. RM G8G7N3 - File photos of (from the left) Selena Gomez, Dame Vivienne Westwood and David Hockney. and our [22], In April 2022, The Vivienne was announced as part of the seventh season of RuPaul's Drag Race All Stars, whereby former winners of the franchise returned for the title of "Queen of All Queens". She began performing in drag professionally in late 2018 and has since received significant media attention for her work. The Vivienne is the first queen to compete on Drag Race UK then appear on a. (as Kim Woodburn), "I won, I'm telling the girls, I rule the roost. Last year, James and husband David announced they were buying their first home together in Chester. [28], (RuPaul ft. Season seven's Violet, season 10's Aquaria, and season 11's Yvie are the only winners still in their twenties, at 28, 25, and 27, respectively. The Vivienne has been married to David Ludford since 2019. Here are the heights and ages of all winners in Drag Race herstory. Once she got the call to confirm that she would be a contestant on the inaugural series of RuPaul's Drag Race UK, The Vivienne knew she would spend some serious money on her drag aesthetic to. Cher impersonator and Drag Race US runner-up Chad Michaels also flew in to perform at the star-studded celebration. (to her mother), " The Viv calling everyone, you know I'm the number one! Why didshe leave PBS? Not much about The Viviennes family is currently available, however if we get information it will be uploaded on the site. "Essence" comes from when her boyfriend said she was "the essence of beauty." "Hall . Thank God Ive got my husband David and my dog Panda keeping me sane. Something went wrong, please try again later. She started doing drag in 2007. Many people might be interested in knowing about their favorite reality stars personal information like height, weight, etc. We want our comments to be a lively and valuable part of our community - a place where readers can debate and engage with the most important local issues. The Vivienne is the first Drag Race UK Queen to win a cash prize. Vivienne Pinay appeared to be about the same height. We also may change the frequency you receive our emails from us in order to keep you up to date and give you the best relevant information possible. Who isWillieNelson Married to? Everybody look up to the night sky, I wanna take you to, to, to, to to the moon! Tias in the video for my new single and Ive done Facebook Live with Veronica. Kim is like 6'2-6'3 around there. Its called Bitch On Heels and it comes from the legendary writer Diane Warren, which is one of the most insane things thats happened. Here's to being 29! Theories. DRAG RACE UK STAR MARRIES PARTNER IN GORGEOUS CEREMONY, The Vivienne and partner David Ludford on their happy day, A fabulous cake was made for the couple by John Whaite, The Vivienne attends the Ru Paul's Drag Race UK Launch. Give or take those heights. When they arrived they shared a video of the cottage, saying: "Couple days at away at the stunning @glan_morfa_lodge holiday cottages on Anglesey! John Epperson. She became the UK Drag Ambassador in 2016, and as part of her prize walked the runway of RuPaul's Drag Race during the filming of Season 8 (which was released in . [11], In December 2019, The Vivienne alongside fellow RuPaul's Drag Race UK contestant Baga Chipz began starring in Morning T&T on WOW Presents Plus. [24], Williams was born and raised in North Wales and moved to Liverpool at 16 years old. Some of my classics: Pete Burns, Aerosmith, Bon Jovi. ", "Your porridge sucked, woman!" Then, when the show eventually launched on BBC Three in 2019, she was named as part of the line-up. Snatching trophies three, two, hah! [17][18] The same month, The Vivienne, once again alongside Baga Chipz, started presenting the UK version of I Like to Watch, a web series produced by Netflix in which they humorously review Netflix programming. These adverts enable local businesses to get in front of their target audience the local community. Mackenzie spent a semester studying abroad in Dublin, and has had the travel bug ever since. The Vivienne is ranked among the most well-liked reality stars. Editors' Code of Practice. The drag superstar stepped out in a Vivienne Westwood suit alongside his partner for the magical event which took place earlier this week. A British drag queen named The Vivienne won the first season of RuPaul's Drag Race UK in 2019. For more information, please see our And I want to learn some new stuff, musical theatre, but keep it poppy. How old is The Vivienne? Jaida Essence Hall is an American drag queen, fashion designer, makeup artist, performer, and the winner of Season 12 of RuPaul's Drag Race. Although being the epitome of Scouse humour, the veteran performer confessed in the first episode that he was actually brought up in North Wales. Season eight's Bob the Drag Queen and Jaida are both 34. She studied international business and marketing before finding her passion for writing. Its going to be a mixture of our own material, covers, stuff together. Eureka is like 6'4. - Season 1", "REAL News and Graceful Brexits - Season 1", "World Of Wonder Sets 'The Vivienne Takes Hollywood' With 'RuPaul's Drag Race UK' Winner", "BBC Three - The Vivienne Takes On Hollywood - Available now", "The Vivienne and Baga Chipz host new Netflix series 'I Like to Watch UK', "Great British Sewing Bee celebrity New Year special winner announced", "The Vivienne on Her Early Days of Drag: 'They Offered Me a Blue WKD and 30 Quid', "Drag Race UK winner The Vivienne got married at Heaven nightclub", "Dancing on Ice finalist confirms spilt from husband after 'life gets in the way', "CAST OF RUPAUL's DRAG RACE UK | full Official Chart History | Official Charts Company", "EDM Music & Dance Songs Chart - November 16, 2019", "Drag Race UK's girl group episode was the best in years, including America", "RuPaul's Drag Race U.K. Youve made it amazing. [7] She has worked in many Liverpool bars, including Superstar Boudoir, GBar and Heaven. Birch is known for her YouTube channel and for her unique drag aesthetic, which features pastel "alien skin" (typically blue or pink), yellow hair, dishwashing gloves, and retro sunglasses. Surpassing the six-foot mark are the spooky queen from season four, Sharon Needles, and reigning champ, Jaida Essence Hall, who are both exactly six feet tall. Drag Race is like the extension of a dressing room and youre having a drink and were all in on the joke. From: Liverpool. James is originally from Colwyn Bay and attended Rydal Penrhos School before moving to Liverpool as a teenager. Management and booking [email protected] (2022), Glow Up Does Red Nose Day as Runner-Up, placed 2nd/3rd. The Vivienne has had a busy schedule following her win on the show, however the pair looked absolutely smitten as they celebrated into the night surrounded by family, friends and fabulous drag queens. She was born in Colwyn Bay, Wales, and moved to Liverpool at 16. Privacy Policy. Single Bitch On Heels is out now. The Vivienne isa Welsh drag queen, known for being appointed the first UK RuPaul's Drag Race ambassador in 2015. James Lee Williams - aka The Vivienne - was a glam groom as he and David became the first couple to tie the knot at iconic gay venue Heaven. Related:RuPaul's Drag Race: Everything To Know About Michelle Visage. Born in Colwyn Bay, Wales as James Williams, he moved to Liverpool at the age of 16. Many of the winners are in their early thirties, such as Trixie and Monet, who are both 31. (when Jinkx Monsoon passed by her during the blocking. As the latest season of Dancing on Ice continues on ITV, one of the contenders who has impressed the judges thus far is The Vivienne, who is known for having previously won RuPauls Drag Race UK. The shortest winner ofRuPaul's Drag Raceis quirky season five comedy queen, Jinkx Monsoon, at 5'7". RuPaul's Drag Race UK premieres on WOW Presents Plus October 3rd! Season 1. (as Goldie Locks in Fairytale Justice), "Let's blame the Scottish person for eating the porridge! (as Kim Woodburn), "You're gonna take someone's eye out with that, my love." So happy you were able to come and enjoy the day too!. Reigning in every land, come on now, take my hand, let's lift off to the sky, I wanna take you higher! [26][27] In April 2023, their separation was announced. One of my proudest achievements and cant wait for you to see what Colin Grafton and I have been working on for you!. Alongside Baga, she went on to present Morning T&T on WOW Presents Plus, the streaming service for Drag Race broadcasters World of Wonder. "), "I've got an English guy to love me, he's got a foreskin and he drinks tea, he loves to love my double decker puss, gonna start a royal family, bangers and mash, we're meant to be, I love it when he sweeps my chimney!" As a subscriber, you are shown 80% less display advertising when reading our articles. Dancing on Ice 2023 airs on ITV1 and ITVX at 6:30pm on Sundays. 1 language. 2. [4] In November to December 2019, The Vivienne, alongside the cast of the first series of RuPaul's Drag Race UK embarked on a tour hosted by Drag Race alum Alyssa Edwards. She was a runaway success in the Snatch Game with her uncanny (and hilarious) impersonation of then-president Donald Trump, and went on to be crowned the very first winner of RuPauls Drag Race UK, beating Divina de Campo and Baga Chipz. The event was held at London's famous gay venue,. It means me and Diane have become good friends. Do you want to get all the information about your favorite reality star in a gist? The Vivienne was the first ever queen to be confirmed as a contestant on Drag Race UK. The series premiered on 9 April 2020 on BBC Three and follows her trip to Hollywood to produce her own music video. Just a bit older are Tyra and Shea at 32, and Jinkx and Sasha at 33. The Vivienne has enjoyed a hectic couple of years, becoming a star in their own right after snatching the crown as the first winner of Ru Paul's Drag Race UK. Cookie Notice She later returned to All Stars 7, the first All Winners season of Drag Race and became the first Drag Race UK queen to compete in the US Franchise. The Vivienne is the first international and British queen to be on, As part of her prize for winning Drag Race UK Season 1, World of Wonder produced the BBC Three digital series, The Vivienne stars in the Netflix UK YouTube web series I Like to Watch UK, where she (in a similar vein to. RPDR. The last time drag queens Mont X Change and The Vivienne got together they were watching Bridgerton, and things got RAUNCHY. I thought they were taking the p*** but then they went, We loved you on the show and I was, Oh, sorry, I forgot! So we had to get round the new rule of selfies and stand two metres apart. (verse in 2getha 4eva). She was named the UK Ambassador of RuPaul's Drag Race in May 2015. And thus far, it appears like The Vivienne, real name James Lee Williams, has benefited from the demanding practise and rehearsal schedule. By accepting all cookies, you agree to our use of cookies to deliver and maintain our services and site, improve the quality of Reddit, personalize Reddit content and advertising, and measure the effectiveness of advertising. The Vivienne subsequently made a comeback to compete in the seventh RuPaul's Drag Race All Stars season in 2022 after making her impact on the programme.

Done Right Remodeling La Crosse, Wi, 2022 Afl Draft Pick Order, Articles H