Choose the options youd like for the order.   United States   |   English (US)   |   $ (USD). Thank you for subscribing to our wonderfully funny newsletter! People just love getting these fun and slightly silly birthday cards. 2K views, 27 likes, 7 loves, 18 comments, 0 shares, Facebook Watch Videos from Dbstvstlucia: DBS MORNING SHOW & OBITUARIES 25TH APRIL 2023 APRIL 2023 No. This site deserves and A++++. These wishes will help your friends feel happy on their day of celebration. Explore and share the best Singing Happy Birthday GIFs and most popular animated GIFs here on GIPHY. Free delivery is available on all UK orders and these are usually sent via Royal Mail 48, you should allow 3-5 days for your order to be processed and delivered. All rights reserved. I LOVE IT! Learn More. Black Golden Minimalist Happy Birthday Greeting Card. Learn more. Smilebox singing birthday cards are fully animated and customizable. Original Price $6.99 You can play around with the design, add your personalized text and photos and of course add music! Free UK delivery. Don't forget the other holidays and special occasions, with music cards and sound cards for graduations, Valentine's Day, Mother's Day, Father's Day and even St. Patrick's Day. Love. Write your special message on these lovely birthday songs ecards and send them across to your loved one. Follow us for all our latest products and special offers. To make a long story short, I was very impressed with the demos and I am even more impressed with the final product. This Singing Birthday Card is brought to you by YOUR NAME.Your birthday message will appear here, make it as long or as short as you like!! Add any additional comments and choose Post. Just wanted to say that I absolutely fell in love with the birthday song. This one's for you. remembering account, browser, and regional preferences, remembering privacy and security settings, personalized search, content, and recommendations, helping sellers understand their audience, showing relevant, targeted ads on and off Etsy. I ordered a "stupid" birthday card for a friend of mine back in July and I think I can honestly say that I have probably gotten just as much if not more joy from it than he did. 1HappyBirthday.com has a personalized Happy Birthday wish just for you! Some of the technologies we use are necessary for critical functions like security and site integrity, account authentication, security and privacy preferences, internal site usage and maintenance data, and to make the site work correctly for browsing and transactions. Today is your birthday. You're not old until the fat lady sings. (75% off), Sale Price $3.00 Type birthday in the search field at the top of the Choose a GIF screen. Share the best GIFs now >>> Happy Birthday to You! Etsy is powered by 100% renewable electricity. Take full advantage of our site features by enabling JavaScript. Be the music in someone's day with our singing ecards. Add a message & well mail it to them - FREE, Tim Burton's The Nightmare Before Christmas. He LOVED it and so did we. "She said 'I don't want a birthday party. Shop products with sustainability certifications, as part of our commitment to help preserve the natural world. $1199 $16.99. Send this card to all your friends on their birthday! Card by Artemis Art. Modify design elements, add your personal text and photos. Warnings: Not suitable for children. BlueMountain.com is a service of AGInteractive. A Special Birthday Song! Typically, orders of $35 USD or more (within the same shop) qualify for free standard shipping from participating Etsy sellers. FREE delivery Sat, May 6 on $25 of items shipped by Amazon. Cute little Bosco the Bulldog sings his very own funny. There was a problem subscribing you to this newsletter. Once youve chosen the perfect musical greeting, simply personalize with the recipients name and send instantly via text or email or schedule delivery in advance of their special day. I was so pleased, it was amazing. window.addEventListener("load", function () { Save 29%. We have been talking about the birthday card nonstop. Dozens? Rated 4.1 | 94,655 views | Liked by 100% Users. Congratulations. $1.25, $5.00 You can select to have your gift wrapped by selecting the pink Gift Wrap - ?4.99 button on the product page and entering your message for the gift tag. $6.64, $6.99 Same-day pickup orders are typically ready in about 3 hours, but orders placed outside of store hours may require longer processing time or be ready the next day. Virtual piano keyboard happy birthday card, unique AR happy birthday musical card for kids, friends, happy birthday singing card. There was an error adding you to the newsletter. [Narrator] Today, we're here at your party where we've secretly replaced your birthday cake with Donny Osmond. Uncle Buck Happy Birthday! Find Funny GIFs, Cute GIFs, Reaction GIFs and more. You have the right to cancel this contract within 14 days without giving any reason. Design and send your message on desktop, mobile, or with our free iOS app. With powerful tools and services, along with expert support and education, we help creative entrepreneurs start, manage, and scale their businesses. Published by Second Nature in partnership with Really Wild Cards featuring vocals by the harmonic female trio 'Timeless' this musical greeting card is sure to be a big hit for any birthday. Pharrell Williams' Happy Cumpleanos. Singing Ecards. We've sent you an email to confirm your subscription. AmericanGreetings.com is a service of American Greetings Corporation, Copyright 2023 AGC,LLC. Happy Birthday Greeting from Minions. Thank you SO MUCH! I will be back again and again. Lowest price in 30 days. Please try again later. Birthday. Start a 7-day trial membership to send personalized, singing birthday ecards for free today. terms of service, privacy and cookies policies. Rated 3.8 | 880,502 views | Liked by 99% Users. I've told all my friends and family about your service so they will be using it soon!!!! Spanish-speakers will appreciate song cards featuring performances by Latin artists and Spanish-language messages for birthdays, love, Valentine's Day, Mother's Day and Christmas. (Issue 2: card didn't sing until destroyed) (issue 3: hard to make someone want to rip it open due to the above issues and..) My wife would have . Records from Flo Rida, Blake Shelton, Tina Turner . With Doozy Cards, youre able to make it a memorable birthday with online birthday ecards they wont be able to stop talking about! 900+ viewed in past week. Featuring beautiful animations, word-class vocals and popular tunes, our musical birthday ecards are sure to bring a smile to their face. Keep spreading joy! Try contacting them via Messages to find out! Card Verse. . Postage rates will be calculated automatically when you checkout. Either what we offer or upload your own. Good Will Hunting Hey asshole, happy birthday! Country. Belated Birthday Singing Telegram. [Donny Osmond] Happy birt. Happy birthday! View your shopping cart, you currently have, are currently available with your filters selected, There are 1 cards available within the Anniversary filter, There are 41 cards available within the Birthday filter, There are 1 cards available within the Encouragement filter, There are 1 cards available within the Friendship filter, There are 3 cards available within the Love filter, There are 7 cards available within the Mother's Day 5/14 filter, There are 5 cards available within the Father's Day 6/18 filter, There are 20 cards available within the Halloween 10/31 filter, There are 18 cards available within the Christmas 12/25 filter, There are 13 cards available within the Valentine's Day 2/14 filter, There are 2 cards available within the St. Patrick's Day 3/17 filter, There are 8 cards available within the Easter 3/31 filter, There are 1 cards available within the Any Boy filter, There are 5 cards available within the Any Girl filter, There are 2 cards available within the Any Man filter, There are 4 cards available within the Any Woman filter, There are 74 cards available within the Everyone filter, There are 5 cards available within the Father filter, There are 15 cards available within the Kid filter, There are 5 cards available within the Mother filter, There are 3 cards available within the Significant Other filter, There are 1 cards available within the Teen filter, There are 2 cards available within the Wife filter. Placing an order will generate an Invoice, a copy will be emailed to you with your order confirmation email. Send me exclusive offers, unique gift ideas, and personalized tips for shopping and selling on Etsy. Try using a different browser or disabling ad blockers. Add photos, captions, colors and animations with ease. Select either your billing address or an alternative address, for example your work address. close sign Thank you for your excellent customer service. You'll even be able to track once the card is opened, unlike snail mail! Funny Birthday Song (Bosco. Sale Price $1.25 They'll love it. Turning off personalized advertising opts you out of these sales. Learn more in our Privacy Policy., Help Center, and Cookies & Similar Technologies Policy. I had it sent to my nephew who is 4 and he loved it. Rated 4.0 | 412,316 views | Liked by 100% Users. We've got a huge selection of designs for you to choose from, and tons of tunes as well - plus you can always upload whatever music you want. Does shopping on Etsy help support small businesses? This will differ depending on what options are available for the item. 5396.99. Send this fun 'Birthday Song' card and wish your loved one. The seller might still be able to personalize your item. Please dispose of safely and recycle where possible. Faster services are also available as shown in the drop-down box at the checkout and depending on when your order is placed, delivery can be as soon as the next day. Happy Birthday.This is the very best day of the year Oh [RECIPIENT], It's been well worth the wait. If you would like us to send the card or gift direct, you can input the recipient's address. Store availability is not guaranteed, and inventory may fluctuate. I don't know maybe its just because they are just good clean fun and it always puts a smile on the recipients fave seeing a strutting dancing frog or a jiving . They are a fun couple. Sweet Ducks Singing Happy Birthday Song Birthday Card, 5" x 7" Printable Card 5 out of 5 stars (40) $ 3.50. Enter a message in the Write something to [name] field and select the GIF icon. They'll love it! I can't wait for the next victim! Your email address has been successfully added. When they open up their ecard, theyll hear their name sung in the song! Rated 4.0 | 633,051 views | Liked by 99% Users, Rated 3.8 | 479,893 views | Liked by 100% Users, Rated 3.7 | 328,535 views | Liked by 95% Users. Thanks againit made his 18th birthday! password? close sign By navigating around this site you consent to cookies being stored on your machine. Special Birthday Fireworks!. Mar 11, 2016 - Send across this Birthday song with your wishes for a very happy birthday. I will be visiting your site again. Happy birthday! If you cancel this contract, we will reimburse to you all payments received from you, including the costs of delivery (except for the supplementary costs arising if you chose a type of delivery other than the least expensive type of standard delivery offered by us). If platypuses arent your thing, you can alway try finding an exciting ecard over at Blue Mountain. How awesome is that? Send this fun 'Birthday Song' card and wish your loved one. I just wanted to thank you so much for your kind service. According to the 1998 Guinness World Records, it is the most recognised song in the English language, followed by "For He's a Jolly Good Fellow". Original Price $4.00 Share the best GIFs now >>> Amazon's Choice for singing happy birthday card. May 5, Mother's Day You'll find funny birthday cards, and pop-up cards that also light up. Thanks for such a wonderful site. Plush Happy Birthday Card - Plays & Sings a Hilarious Version of the Happy Birthday Song - Lights Up in Sync to Music - 3D Pop Up Birthday Card Funny Birthday Card for Men, Women & Kids . When it comes to fun birthday ecards, its time to start thinking outside the box! You are only liable for any diminished value of the goods resulting from the handling other than what is necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and functioning of the goods. [Narrator] Today, we're here at your party where we've secretly replaced your birthday cake with Donny Osmond. Say Happy Birthday to someone special. There are plenty of cards for pop music, country music, classic rock and even hip-hop fans, with artists ranging from Queen to Tim McGraw to Louis Armstrong. Smilebox singing birthday cards are fully animated and customizable. Well, maybe a couple of things ARE better, but a musical birthday card is definitely up there. Teen Titans Go! Share the best GIFs now >>> Why? Copyright 2016 Love Kates, All rights reserved. The cancellation period will expire after 14 days from the day on which you acquire, or a third party other than the carrier and indicated by you acquires, physical possession of the last good. Yes! 4.2 out of 5 stars . 100 GREETINGS LIGHTS & SOUND 'Fireworks & Cheering' Birthday Pop Up Card - Happy Birthday Card for Wife, Husband, Him, Her, Women & Men Pop Up Birthday Greeting Cards - 1 Card Only, INTERACTIVE Giant Birthday Card - Strum to Play Smoke on The Water, Gift for Guitar Players, Music Gifts for Men, Guitar Accessories, Gifts for Musicians, Guitar Gifts for Men, Women, Friends & Kids, Hallmark Birthday Card for Girls with Sound (Cupcake, Plays Happy by Pharrell Williams). See what our customers have been saying about our Singing Birthday Cards! Just Because. But dont despair! I will definitely share your site with others and highly recommend happybirthdaytoyou.com to anyone I can! If you can't be there in person to sing Happy Birthday, do the next best thing: send your mom, your brother or your best friend a musical birthday card to sing for you. Set where you live, what language you speak, and the currency you use. (406) $7.95. This service is intended to be provided to customers sending one card direct to a recipient. Shipping policies vary, but many of our sellers offer free shipping when you purchase from them. Plush Happy Birthday Card - Plays & Sings a Hilarious Version of the Happy Birthday Song - Lights Up in Sync to Music - 3D Pop Up Birthday Card Funny Birthday Card for Men, Women & Kids. 12. Doozy Cards lets you bring your greeting cards into the 21 st century with free singing birthday ecards. How many times have you heard the birthday song while you were attending a birthday party? Or sing the Happy Birthday song yourself. The deadline is met if you send back the goods before the period of 14 days has expire. Sympathy. Can add your message, or gift card holder and sent direct. Happy Birthday song - A Cappella. "Happy Birthday to You!" (Traditional) The "Happy Birthday" song was written by the sisters Patty and Mildred Hill, who were both American composers and teachers. All purchases will be despatched to the delivery address entered during checkout. The original will be folded and enclosed with your order. 73 cards found for free singing birthday cards . When you realize you want to spend the rest of your life with somebody, you want the Good morning ecards can really give a great start to a day. Happy birthday song sung by . Well, maybe a couple of things ARE better, but a musical birthday card is definitely up there. You choose it. Light up your dear ones birthday with loads of sparkling fireworks in this e-card. Start a 7-day trial membership to send free, singing ecards and wish all your loved ones a happy birthday! To Love Kate's, Unit 1 Trenissick Rural Park, Cubert, Newquay, Cornwall, TR85PN. Consistently earned 5-star reviews, shipped orders on time, and replied quickly to messages, Looks like you already have an account! See more ideas about free musical birthday cards, musical birthday cards, happy birthday video. Never miss an occasion with unlimited access to personalized ecards, custom virtual greeting cards, and so much more! Original Price $7.86 Write To:Love Kate's, Unit 1 Trenissick Rural Park, Cubert, Newquay, Cornwall, TR85PN. Pranks Anonymous Extra Fine Glitter Bomb Trick Greeting Card - Practical Joke for Congratulations, Happy Birthday, Thank You & Other Funny Novelty Mail for Adults (Happiest Birthday, 1 Pack) . A Rocking Birthday Band! in dialog. You can select to have your greeting card handwritten with a short message by selecting the pink Handwriting Service - ?1.00 button on the product page and entering your message. Please refresh the page and try again. We also created 2.6 million jobs in the U.S.enough to employ the entire city of Houston, TX! 1. 1996-2023 BMA Holdings, LLC. We have a vast selection of ecards that allow you to email friends and family your birthday wishes with a fun card to celebrate their big day. Don't sing those old Birthday wishes - play the new and fun birthday song. Larger orders are packaged carefully in either bubble envelopes, mail bags or cardboard boxes. When you're thinking of your friends, family and loved ones but just can't find the words to communicate, let Blue Mountain help you with our wonderfully-designed selection of singing ecards and musical ecards. $3.93, $7.86 Rated 3.8 | 507,343 views | Liked by 100% Users. Be the music in someones day with our singing ecards. "Happy Birthday to You" song melody. Rock'n'Roll. Card by Selectinvert. Personalized singing birthday cards offer a unique way to celebrate birthdays with your loved ones. Card Verse. They are so great and really made my birthday special. Imagine Dolly Parton singing a happy birthday song to your mom. Hallelujah! Friendship. . 'Happy Birthday To You' - Singing Dogs Birthday Card - Fun Birthday Cards for Him - Dog Mom - Dog Dad - Comes with Assorted Stickers. (Famous Song), By clicking "submit", you agree to receive emails from BlueMountain.com and accept our. Thank you soo much for recording such a great birthday song for my nephew JR. May 14, Father's Day The May Flowers are lily of the valley and hawthorn. Captcha failed to load. I just wanted to thank you for having such unique and personalized birthday cards. By clicking "sign up", you agree to receive emails from AmericanGreetings.comand accept ourTerms of Service,Privacy PolicyandCookies Policy. We also have a fun cast of character ecards, and theyre all clamoring to speed your birthday greeting card to your loved ones in a surprise email, which is sure to bring a smile to someones special day. Cards will be written in pen by hand. GREAT SERVICE! Featuring beautiful animations, word-class vocals and popular tunes, our musical birthday ecards are sure to bring a smile to their face. window._uxa.push(['trackPageEvent', '@user-identifier@']); While many of the items on Etsy are handmade, youll also find craft supplies, digital items, and more. Its also home to a whole host of one-of-a-kind items made with love and extraordinary care. (5% off), Sale Price $3.93 That is the most hilarious birthday card i've heard in a long time .. too funny thanks. Fill out the requested information. It's May Day! Your email address has been successfully added. Why not let a charming platypus trio croon a birthday greeting to your favorite person. Love Kate's are confident that you will be happy with your purchase, however in the unlikely event that you are not entirely satisfied you have the right to cancel and return your order. Funny. Turning off the personalized advertising setting wont stop you from seeing Etsy ads or impact Etsy's own personalization technologies, but it may make the ads you see less relevant or more repetitive. You can use the checkout as a guest or register for an account. Don't forget to attach a gift card! Keep up the great work. More Cards. Get the best funny birthday wishes to send to Birthday wishes definitely adds cheer on your friends' or loved ones' birthday. This article explains how to send a birthday card on the Facebook platform. Let everyone decide who's better, you or the real . Groove. [Lyrics] [RECIPIENT'S NAME] It's your birthday. Don't forget to attach a gift card! That's right, free ecards birthday-style. Viewing 1-99 of 121 results. Wishing you a very happy birthday! Add to Favorites Cat & Dogs Birthday Card, A2, 4.25" x 5.5", Cat Singing to Dogs Birthday Card with Green Envelope . Donny Osmond sings a personalized birthday greeting and puts the name and age you choose up in lights. Those partners may have their own information theyve collected about you. A CAPPELLA! Prairie Dog Birthday Song (Personalize Lyrics), Celebration (Famous Song) Video Ecard (Personalize), Hallelujah to You Video Ecard (Personalize Lyrics), Sweet Wishes Birthday Song (Personalize Lyrics), Pharrell Williams' Happy Birthday (Famous Song), 'Walking on Sunshine' Birthday (Famous Song), (They Say It's Your) Birthday (Famous Song), Up, Up and Away (Personalize) Birthday (Famous Song), My Favorite Things Birthday (Famous Song), You Sexy Thing Valentine's Day (Personalize Lyrics), Feel Like Makin' Fudge Valentine Ecard (Personalize Lyrics), Strangest Christmas Yet Steve Martin Ecard, U Can't Touch This St. Patrick's Day (Famous Song), Up, Up and Away Father's Day (Famous Song), Dolly Parton Holly Jolly Christmas (Famous Song), White Christmas (Famous Song) Interactive, Up, Up and Away Valentine's Day (Famous Song), Angels We Have Heard Ecard (Christmas Carol), Tim McGraw I Called Mama Mother's Day Song, My Favorite Things Fall Season (Famous Song), Up, Up and Away Happy 4th of July! Blues. Conga Candles (Famous Song) Awesome Day Singing Telegram. There is an additional cost for this service and each gift that requires wrapping should be paid for separately. Please. Singing birthday ecards from American Greetings allow celebrities, animals, even an entire gospel choir to wish your friends and family a very happy birthday. Thanks again for helping to make my day!! Premium Greeting Cards for the Loved Ones, Celebrate in Style with Current Birthday Cards, Devine Cards - Beautifully Crafted by Hand, 100 Greetings LIGHTS & MUSIC 'Fireworks' Birthday Pop Up Card - Plays Hit Song 'Happy' - Happy Birthday Card for Wife or Husband, Him or Her, Women & Men Pop Up Birthday Greeting Cards - 1 Card Only. We may make a deduction from the reimbursement for loss in value of any good supplied, if the loss is the result of unnecessary handling by you. I had tears streaming down my cheeks here. By using Smilebox, you consent to our use of cookies. Simple black birthday with balloons Card. Birthday Hallelujah Singing Telegram. Join the new Happy Birthday song generation - more than 100 million people have. Etsy uses cookies and similar technologies to give you a better experience, enabling things like: Detailed information can be found in Etsys Cookies & Similar Technologies Policy and our Privacy Policy. } We have some tunes for you to pick from, or you can upload whatever you want. Jun 18, Juneteenth Records from Flo Rida, Blake Shelton, Tina Turnerand others are available. Lowest price in 30 days. BTW you can add music to all of them. Occasion: Birthday Song Lyrics: Pick a card and select your choice of song to hear the card singing your personalised rendition of "Happy Birthday To You" Details: A Personalised Singing Birthday Card from our exclusive 'Make It Personal' range of sound greeting cards, once opened the card bursts into song to surprise and wow the recipient with . password? Celebrate the special Get a weekly dose of stories on friendship, love, misadventures and special offers. Weve got plenty of other birthday products for you to check out: amazing animated birthday slideshows and collages, and if youre planning a birthday party try our state-of-the-art online invitations, complete with advanced feature that will help you manage your event. You can send all of these musical happy birthday ecards along with all of our other holiday, daily occasion or musical birthday greeting cards from Doozy Card website for free when you take advantage of our generous Free 10 Day Trial offer. $3.00, $4.00 Dont see this option? Do Your Boobs Hang Low Singing Telegram. We may withhold reimbursement until we have received the goods back or you have supplied evidence of having sent back the goods, whichever is the earliest. Thank You! Forgot your This type of data sharing may be considered a sale of information under California privacy laws. All of our online cards come with free digital tracking tools so you can ensure your virtual birthday card arrives on time and on schedule. Simply choose a happy ecard they will love, write your personal message and send it for free to brighten their day. Pick any music to accompany your online birthday card. Youll see ad results based on factors like relevancy, and the amount sellers pay per click. Signed (you are only required to sign if you're returning by post): Extended returns policy, items purchased during December can be cancelled and returned by the 14th January. You can play around with the design . All rights reserved. Holidays. Minions Sing Happy Birthday. With Tenor, maker of GIF Keyboard, add popular Happy Birthday animated GIFs to your conversations. It's the [DATE] day of [MONTH]. In 2020 alone, purchases on Etsy generated nearly $4 billion in income for small businesses. Personalized singing birthday cards offer a unique way to celebrate birthdays with your loved ones . Email: [email protected] or Telephone: 0800 1777 255. Sorry, there was an error adding this item to your cart. So go ahead, wish them a very happy birthday from the huge collection of happy birthday cards and happy birthday wishes. Wish your loved ones with all kinds of birthday songs. (25% off), Sale Price $6.64 . It's Brothers & Sisters Day! From handmade pieces to vintage treasures ready to be loved again, Etsy is the global marketplace for unique and creative goods. When I heard the copy of the singing birthday card you made for me, I was amazed. Drunk. These are Real Reviews from Real People! Hallmark Paper Wonder Pop Up Birthday Card with Music (Birthday Cake, Happy by Pharrell Williams), 100 GREETINGS Birthday BLOW OUT CANDLE Chocolate Cake Card - Plays Rock Song BIRTHDAY, Pop Up Birthday Cards for Men & Women, Birthday Card for Mom & Dad, Happy Birthday Card for Sister & Brother, 3D Musical Birthday Card, Blowable LED Light Candle, 3D Birthday Popup Cards with Music, Blow Out Led Light Candle, and Play Happy Birthday Music for Kids Men and Women, Hallmark Paper Wonder Musical Pop Up Birthday Card with Lights (Marquee, Plays Celebration), Musical Birthday Card with Light & Blowable Candle3D Colourful Light Popup Cards with Happy Birthday Music, Blow Out Led Light Candle, Cheers Sound, Bday Gift Greeting Cards for Women Kids Men, 100 GREETINGS Birthday LIGHTS & MUSIC Pink Cake Card Plays Hit Song JUST THE WAY YOU ARE Pop Up Birthday Card for Wife, Girlfriend, Mom - Pop Up Birthday Cards for Women Musical Birthday Cards, Up With Paper Pop-Up Sight 'N Sound Greeting Card - Dogs, Discover and shop for sustainable products. Singing eCards 4.9 out of 5 based on 1275 ratings. Stupid. Singing Birthday Cards. We will print the original and use it to pick your order from our warehouse, we will peel off the delivery label and use it to deliver your order. BlueMountain.com is a service of AGInteractive. In the unlikely event that your goods do not arrive (because they are lost in the post) please contact us. Learn more, You are viewing: A Personalised Singing Birthday Card, Song Lyrics: Pick a card and select your choice of song to hear the card singing your personalised rendition of "Happy Birthday To You". }); American Greetings offers a fun and unique way to wish someone a happy birthday with our selection of singing ecards. 3,917 templates. When two human beings are involved, strange things could happen, which is why we Hey, it's Get Happy Week! " Happy Birthday to You ", also known as " Happy Birthday ", is a song traditionally sung to celebrate a person's birthday. Just copy the link and paste it to your friend's timeline or in an email.http://youtu. When using this service you should enter your details as usual under billing details and change the delivery address to the recipients.

Nadine Wimmer Age, Articles H