Natasha Romanoff: Seven secure. [the Winter Soldier doesn't reply] The timetable has moved. Nick Fury: Full acceleration, now! [Sitwell turns the other way and sees Sam sitting a few feet away from him] There you go. Alexander Pierce: And SHIELD's. Steve Rogers: You gave me this mission, this is how it ends. Natasha Romanoff: They cut you open, your heart stopped. That's your mission. Natasha Romanoff: Do you know this thing? Whatever he did helped Bucky survive the fall. There are no prisoners with HYDRA, just order. List: It's over. I've been reading that a lot trying to catch up. Alexander Pierce: Not likely. Sam Wilson: After that, I had really hard time finding a reason for being over there, you know? [just then Natasha activates a small disc that emits an electric shock through her whole body and disables the pin, this gives Fury a chance to shoot Pierce, which he does so twice, Fury then walks over to Natasha who is lying unconscious on the floor], Nick Fury: Romanoff! Zemo dancing made sense Senator Stern: Come here. My father served in the 101st. SHIELD recruited German scientists with strategic value. [as they approach the intersection Fury manages to shake off the two police cars, killing off the mercenaries]. Transcript Transcripts The Falcon and the Winter Soldier New World Order (Episode 1) Script view 0 1 s01e01 - New World Order (Episode 1) Transcript By Aaron Perine - April 26, 2023 11:43 am EDT. Steve Rogers: People are gonna die, Buck. [they enter a room where they find old framed portraits of Howard Stark, Peggy and Col. Chester Phillips]. Project insight has to be delayed. [Steve manages free himself from the magnetic cuff and knock all the agents down, he turns to Rumlow], Brock Rumlow: Whoa, big guy. Where do you guys thinking about going? Woman on PA: (faintly) Welcome to the Smithsonian. SHIELD Computer: Alpha Level confirmed. [Sam let's them enter, later as Steve and Natasha are cleaning up, Steve notices Natasha looking sad and thoughtful]. [But then, Sam, in his Falcon jet-pack suit with wings, flies up holding Sitwell and throws him down on the roof], [Steve and Natasha walk towards Sitwell, he holds his hand up in fear]. [Natasha types using the keyboard]. [she turns and walks off]. Natasha Romanoff: Okay. Smithsonian Narrator: Battle tested, Captain America and his Howling Commandos quickly earned their stripes. [The tech hesitates visibly.] And that makes enemies. He looked right at me like he didn't even know me. There's nothing more horrifying than a miracle. [Pierce meets the World Security Council as they arrive at the Triskelion]. If you do this, non of your past is gonna remain hidden. Dr. Arnim Zola: I am afraid I have been stalling, Captain. How could it know? Nick Fury: It could be nothing, probably is nothing. ), (as Sam continues to jog Steve comes around again quickly after doing another lap. Down! It's not a world of spies anymore, not even a world of heroes. Drop it! Those were his last words. The sale went sour and that led to Nick's death. Could use a man with your abilities. You broke the law, and you stuck your neck out for me. Natasha Romanoff: I blew all my covers, I gotta go figure out a new one. Steve Rogers: Okay. [shouting in English] You want a bullet in your head?! These hunters are played by The Falcon and the Winter Soldiers Anthony Mackie and Sebastian Stan, and John Cho (Searching), who Fletcher says is someone Sam Wilson: No. Nick Fury: I sent the greatest soldier in history to make sure that didn't happen. Put your hands in the air! [Sam pauses a moment before replying], Sam Wilson: Not everyone. Nick Fury: A lot of things you don't about me. ), French Pirate: Durand. But we're also the ones best qualified to defend it. [suddenly they watch in shock as Fury's state deteriorates]. Dude, you just ran like 13 miles in 30 minutes. If you guyseat that sort of thing. Natasha Romanoff: Nobody special, though? [Seeing Bucky won't back down Steve throws his shield at him and they start battling each other, as they fight Steve manages to bring up the targeting blade system, but as Bucky attacks him the chip falls from Steve's hand; back at the Council], Natasha Romanoff: Done. Natasha Romanoff: That's impossible, SHIELD would have stopped you. Repeat, civilians threatened. This drive is protected by some sort of AI, it keeps rewriting itself to counter my commands. Steve Rogers: I don't remember giving you a key. [they see an old camera moving above them as it analyzes them]. We see Erin Kellyman lead the charge regarding our heroes archenemies. Steve Rogers: Are you saying he's a suspect? Nick Fury: [looking at a photo of Pierce] This man declined the Nobel Peace Prize. Are you okay? ), (as Sam is resting catching his breath sitting by a tree Steve walks over to him.). Brock Rumlow: Ex-DGSE, Action Division. Nick Fury: You have three, over. Charlie XO: Where are the targets? This building is in the wrong place. Nick Fury: Tetrodotoxin B. Slows the pulse to one beat a minute. ([subtitled] I do not like to wait. ], [As Steve is walking to his apartment his hears his pretty neighbor talking on the phone as she goes to do her laundry]. Natasha Romanoff: It's some kind of a recording. Sam Wilson: He's gonna be there, you know? Georges Batroc. Natasha Romanoff: Who happens to be sitting on top of the most secure building in the world. Headquarters; Steve walks into Fury's office]. ], [Soon, the trio hear sirens after which they are surrounded by HYDRA agents being led by Rumlow], Brock Rumlow: Drop the shield, Cap! That one's on me. As difficult as this is to accept, Captain America is a fugitive from SHIELD. We're the only air support Captain Rogers has got. [Steve smiles at her] Yeah. ], [Eventually, Steve manages to stop the Winter Soldier's arm, and throws him away, the latter's mask falling off in the process. Steve Rogers: So did I. ], [The Winter Soldier briefly takes Steve's shield, and throws it at him, but Steve manages to avoid being hit. If they make us, I'll engage, you hit the south escalator to the metro. Before the French demobilized him, he had thirty-six kill missions. Steve Rogers: There's something I gotta do first. Natasha Romanoff: You're not gonna put me in a prison. Sam and Bucky go to a criminal safe haven to find information about the Super Soldier serum. But he didn't trust them very much. [Sam drops a file in front of Steve], Sam Wilson: Call it a resume. Jasper Sitwell: You! WebAbout The Falcon and the Winter Soldier Font. Nick Fury: Yeah, I know. [Natasha smiles as the old computer starts to cranks up] "Shall we play a game?" It's pretty intense. Excuse me. [Natasha continues typing into the computer] Are you sure you're ready for the world to see you as you really are? Didn't work so great for him, but we found a use for it. Turned out the ELN didn't negotiate, so they put out a kill order. Maria Hill: Charlie Carrier's forty-five degrees off the port bow. Steve Rogers: You should be proud of yourself, Peggy. Bye-bye bikinis. Uhif you guys need anything, I've been Aaron. I want confirmed death in ten hours. Steve Rogers: Our mission is to rescue hostages. Natasha Romanoff: Tell me about the shooter. Alexander Pierce: Lieutenant, how much longer? [Fury takes Pierce to the retinal scanner with Natasha pointing her gun at him]. [Rumlow's crew stop their vehicles and get out], Brock Rumlow: Three holes. Com Tech #1: [into his earpiece] Negative, DT-6. She's next to Dad. Steve Rogers: How about a friend? Sharon Carter: His. I thought I knew whose lies I was telling, butI guess I can't tell the difference anymore. Natasha Romanoff: Backing up the hard drive. This is Steve Rogers. Steve Rogers: Ah, well, I'll keep my distance. Sam Wilson: Agent Sitwell, how was lunch? Sam Wilson: Marvin Gaye, 1972, "Trouble Man" soundtrack. Alexander Pierce: You met him earlier this week on another assignment. [she quickly pulls down Steve's head and kisses him making Rumlow look away as he goes past them on the escalator]. What makes you happy? Councilwoman Hawley: We don't need hearings, we need action. Jasper Sitwell: [to the SHIELD agents] Eyes here. ), [we see Rumlow and another STRIKE Agent places a bomb on the locked door], French Pirate: Silence radio du SHIELD, Batroc. [the three watch the doctors as they continue to revive Fury but Fury is still showing as flatlining, Steve turns away as they finally call his time of death], Doctor: Time of death, 1:03 a.m. [Steve looks down at the flash drive Fury had given him], [Natasha and Steve are in a room where Fury's dead body has been laid out, Natasha is looking at Fury's body with tears running down her face, Hill joins them], Maria Hill: I need to take him. ([subtitled] Radio silence from SHIELD, Batroc. Steve Rogers: If you really knew Nick Fury you'd know that's not true. Brock Rumlow: Keep all STRIKE personnel on site. Finally we're here, and the world should be grateful. [suddenly Bucky appears and pushes Steve off the edge], Sam Wilson: Steve! Anyone gets in my way, they're gonna regret it. Female War Veteran: Yeah. I have never been more alive. [Sam is flying towards one of the Helicarriers when heat-seeking missiles are shot at him by HYDRA, so he flies back towards the Helicarrier and manages to get the missiles that were aimed at him to hit the Helicarrier giving him entrance] Oh, yeah! Anyone. It's hers. Bailiff: Do you solemnly swear to tell the truth the whole truth and nothing but the truth? Sharon Carter: Like he said! Jasper Sitwell: Doesn't sound much of a problem to me. Read the transcript of "The Falcon and the Winter Soldier" S01E02 - The Star Spangled Man. [later as they are sat in Sam's kitchen]. Double time! Nick was deputy chief for the SHIELD station there. Steve Rogers: Tell me about Zola's algorithm. [he kicks Steve's leg and Steve kneels down] Don't move. Call that nurse. I don't think that's an accident, and I don't think you do either. Don't you say it! Recommend anesthetic injection. Brock Rumlow: You picked the wrong side, Agent. This is the age of miracles, doctor. Nick Fury: We have to assume everyone aboard those carriers is HYDRA. Doctor: Don't forget your collapsed lung. Natasha Romanoff: Everybody needs practice. Steve Rogers: [talking into his wrist communicator] Secure channel seven. [Steve watches an older looking Peggy Carter being interviewed]. Alexander Pierce: Did he tell you he was the one who bugged it? Alexander Pierce: Cause you were the best and the most ruthless person I ever met. Disorder, war. Get that door open! The episode was written by Malcolm Spellman, a screenwriter best known for his work on Empire (2015). Now I'm home, lying in my bed, and it's like Steve Rogers: Lying on a marshmallow. SHIELD is not what we thought it was, it's been taken over by HYDRA.

How Were George V And Nicholas Ii Related, Michigan State Dart Tournament 2021, University Of Cumberlands I20 Request, Kroger Clicklist Error Code Rv9547, Articles F