$80.00. I also really like how Aventon gives you plenty of options for frames. Enjoy your new gear. } But back on the road, rolling away from a stop sign or a green light is easier than ever with the new sensor setup and the higher speed makes this a serious commuter contender for anyone who regularly shares the road with cars. } April 24, 2023. FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. Aventon Aventure Front Rack: This front rack is specifically designed for Aventon's Aventure fat tire ebike. ' While the Aventure ships as a class II ebike, it can be configured into a class III with its high capacity battery and powerful rear hub motor. The Aventon Aventure.2 comes in step-over or step-through frames and weighs about 77 pounds. @updatecontent.window=' transition = false The Aventure has a Bafang 750-watt hub motor and ships as a Class 2 e-bike that can go up to 20 mph out of the box. All told, youre getting one hell of a bike here for a more than reasonable price of $1,899. @close.window=' setTimeout(() => { transition = true recommendation = {recommendation, data.product} Glad to hear the front rack fit perfectly! It arrived in great shape and was easy to assemble. document.body.dispatchEvent(event); Any ideas? But with Aventons signature taillights mounted on either side of the rear wheel as integrated frame lighting, the turn signals are actually far apart and quite apparent in their role as directional indicators. Same day order dispatch is not applicable to public holidays in Victoria, Australia. It comes in at a higher price tag compared to the popular Rad Power Bikes RadRover and Himiway Cruiser. Call, Chat or Email for Details. Subscribe to Electrek on YouTube for exclusive videos and subscribe to the podcast. The throttle is there for when you need it, or when you just want to enjoy the scenery, whilst the five levels of pedal assist allow you to manage your energy expenditure so you can always make it to the top! Our award-winning customer care team is here for you. Designed specifically for Aventon's Aventure fat tire ebike, this classic styling rear rack is perfect to take your adventures to the next level. foot supermarket in to a full service bicycle supermarket! I did go ahead and take it to an Adventon for the first initial check and tune up. Customer service quickly corrected my accessory ordering mistake as well. Thank you Electric Kicks, 11/634-644 Mitcham Road, Vermont, 3133 MelbourneP: 1300 054 257Opening Hours:M - F 9:30am - 5:30pm. Free Shipping on Orders Over $75 Contact Us 858-943-4229. You can check it all out in my review video below, but youll want to keep reading afterward for even more detail. The top speed of 28 mph (45 km/h) likely wont have too much of an impact on most off-roaders since you rarely ever get the chance to go that fast on trails. Water Bottles & ' document.body.dispatchEvent(event); setTimeout(() => { recommendation = event.detail.recommendation As beautifully elegant as it is rugged the Aventure is the most powerful and versatile ebike weve ever designed. My hubs said the video was easy to follow and right to the point. Join the thousands of customers that have ordered from Electric Kicks & Get Your Kicks today! Its fast, its intuitive, and it just feels better. The Aventure.2 is a fat-tire e-bike that features a front suspension and comes out of the box equipped with a rear cargo rack, fenders, and integrated head and tail lights. This front rack is specifically designed for Aventon's Aventure fat tire ebike. Free Canadian Shipping. document.body.style.height = open ? Take your ebike anywhere safe in the knowledge that you're protected from the elements underneath your tires with built in fenders. (event) => { (event) => { Our powerful 750W motor is coupled with our 720Wh high capacity integrated battery! When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. There are also four new levels of pedal assist selectable on the color LCD screen, and a color-coded label makes it easier to see which level youre in at a quick glance. 2 Year Warranty Free Shipping 14 Day Returns Add to Cart Size & Fit Technical Specifications Recommended for you Shop All Accessories Aventon Battery (4.71) 381 $499.99 Aventon Suspension Seatpost (4.68) 62 $120.99 Recently, however, I've been having some front wheel wobble I can't determine the origin of. } Great product, delivery was fantastic, packaging amazing and stoked with the bikes performance. Real quick, I want to start with the packaging. With simple installation you can unlock new possibilities with more cargo space for your Aventure ebike 4" fat tires provide you with the comfort, stability, and confidence to take your Aventure wherever you want to adventure. @open.window=' - https://www.aventon.com/pages/supportLike us on Facebook here - https://www.facebook.com/aventon/Follow us on Instagram here - https://www.instagram.com/aventonbikes/Follow us on Twitter here - https://www.twitter.com/aventonbikes?lang=en#Aventon #Ebike #Aventure maxSlide = renderQuiz.slides.length - 1 @check.window=' getRecommendation(storedAnswers, currentProduct.id) With thousands of 5-star product reviews and 250+ 5-star customer service reviews, we scoot the extra mile to make sure your experience with us is the best it can be. That 672 Wh battery is fine, dont get me wrong. Get additional cargo space with this wide front rack that can easily hold a small cooler with drinks or a small picnic set up. Cages, child seats, trailers, and cargo trailers, Browse our selection of front and rear reflective. }).catch(err => { This front rack is specifically designed for Aventon's Aventure fat tire ebike. Theres just so much to be happy about with the Aventon Aventure.2 that I almost feel bad complaining about the average-size battery or heavy weight. } Stay up to date with the latest content by, Electric Vehicle Price Guide best prices for dealers in the US. console.log("UPDATE RECOMMENDATION") Not only is there a step-through AND a step-over option, but both are available in two frame sizes. The video below walks you through the process of installing a rear rack on your Aventure ebike only: % buffered. const event = new Event("hidden.bs.modal"); The video below walks you through the process of installing a front rack on your Aventure and Aventure.2 ebike: % buffered. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations. Recently, however, I've been having some front wheel wobble I can't determine the origin of. }, 500) For more information about our shipping process & policies, click here. Please note this list is not comprehensive. This is a step by step guide on how to properly install the FRONT RACK on the all new Aventon Aventure Ebike! Get peace of mind with our stress-free 12-month limited warranty on every product, 30-day returns, and full service workshops across Australia, including Melbourne, Perth, Sydney, Brisbane, Gold Cost, Adelaide, & more. Aventon Bikes. Aventon Aventure Front Bike Rack $59.99 Pay in 4 interest-free installments of $14.99 with Learn more Quantity Add to cart Earn $3.00 in rewards with the purchase of this item. } But Ill do it while wearing a huge smile on my face as I sling sand and rocks around my local trails on this fun and adventurous e-bike. ' With this, you can level up your offroad adventures since you can bring a cooler to keep your drinks cold, a lunch box to warm up your lunch, and even your camera bag. How-To: Install Rear Rack on the Aventon Aventure Ebike | Aventon Bikes. const event = new Event("show.bs.modal"); transition = false Aventon Aventure Step Through Electric Bike. Sitemap, Goes to search page with current search query, How to install the front rack on Aventure ebike, For Aventon Aventure and Aventure.2 Ebike. All Rights Reserved. No terrain is too rugged for the Aventure, and a suspension fork with a bump absorbing 80mm of travel means that you'll conquer all with best in class comfort! console.log("ASSIGNING CTA LOGIC") Very nice front rack. console.log("UPDATING CURRENT PRODUCT") Thank you for your kind words! document.body.style.overflow = open ? Learn about the history of our company and how we have become a major playing in the ebike industry. Bike rides fantastic. But its not as big as I would have liked. We've partnered with Australia's leading delivery partners to get you your ride in the shortest time possible. 01:45. A torque sensor gives you near-instant motor response when you step on the pedal, instead of the laggy response of a cadence sensor that can take a pedal revolution or two to kick in. Perth- 1-2 days (5-7 days if not shipped from our Perth warehouse), Australian Capital Territory- 2-3 days, Brisbane & the rest of Queensland- 3-4 days, ** total_quantity ** | ** unit_price ** / ** unit_measure **. Check out my complete review of the Aventon Aventure.2 below. if(Object.keys(storedAnswers).length > 0){ More info. 00:54. Free Canadian Shipping. Get additional cargo space with this wide front rack that can easily hold a small cooler with drinks or a small picnic set up. Every promotional pic I've seen of the front rack never has anything on it. Aventon Aventure.2 Fat Tire E-Bike: Other Features. The Aventon Aventure is a great bike with a slick design and good specs. } (event) => { Sitemap. Load capacity: 55lbs; Support I've dis/reassembled the entire front, but it persists. I still think riders shouldnt completely rely on e-bike turn signals since most drivers are not expecting to see a blinking indicator on a bike. (event) => { The $1,999 Aventure is an all-weather fat-tire e-bike with five pedal assist levels and an on-demand throttle for speedy getaways at up to 28mph. ' This front rack is specifically designed for Aventon's Aventure and Aventure.2 fat tire ebikes. It is the responsibility of users to ride with caution, wear a helmet and protective gear during use, and ensure compliance with local by-laws including requirements of use. We Price Match. All Rights Reserved. This is a big and heavy e-bike to come barreling down on other riders. Generally orders are shipped the same day if ordered before 12. How-To: Install Front Rack on the Aventon Aventure Ebike | Aventon Bikes 6,778 views Apr 30, 2021 43 Dislike Save Aventon Bikes 17.5K subscribers This is a step by step guide on how to. Its just a fun bike, you can get a great workout or just cruise with ease, the choice is yours. open = true Top speed can be adjusted on pedal assist. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page. if(!recommendation.type){ Aventon. slideNumber = maxSlide + 1 Plan on taking bike down to the beach to do some sand riding. Bring the adventure to you with the Aventon Aventure electric bike. width = (slideNumber/(renderQuiz.slides.length - 1) * 100) PROVIDING YOU INDUSTRY BEST SERVICE & SUPPORT, { Oh and by the way, if you want a deal on Aventons original cadence sensor-based Aventure, that model is now on sale for $1,499. } else { Send us your queries using the form below and we will get back to you with a solution. Though that doesnt mean I cant still beg for more. Orders over $1599.*. You can send Micah tips at [emailprotected], or find him on Twitter, Instagram, or TikTok. Strong and looks great! productTitle = currentProduct.title slideNumber += 1 *Aventon has the right without notice to the consumer to substitute components of at least equal quality for advertised Aventon ebike components in the event of the unavailability of such advertised components. VIDEO: How to install the front rack on Aventure ebike, Free Canada-wide shipping on all Aventon E-bikes, Sign up for exclusive updates, new arrivals & insider only discounts, Decrease quantity for Aventure Front Rack, Increase quantity for Aventure Front Rack, Sign Up for exclusive updates, }, 500) This front rack is specifically designed for Aventon's Aventure fat tire ebike. Even in the user reviews for it, after dozens of pages of reviews with folks uploading a lot of pictures of it, I have only ever seen one picture of something actually on the rack. Orders over $1599. But Aventon deserves credit for replacing nearly every single piece of plastic and foam packaging normally included in e-bike packaging with more sustainable alternatives from recyclable material. But thats what you get with an adventure e-bike. It will give you plenty of range if youre sticking to lower pedal assist levels, such as Aventons real-world range rating on Level 1 at 60 miles (96 km). class='tw-flex tw-justify-center tw-overflow-hidden tw-relative tw-inset-0'

Paulo Aokuso Nationality, Todaytix Rush Tickets Tips, Are Pillsbury Crescent Rolls Kosher, Articles A