*Estimated payments are for informational purposes only. With more than 50 years of experience in the industry, we work with theleading manufacturersin the industry such as Auto City Classic, Hurst Shifters, Ridetech, CPP and B&M Racing to bring our customers the finest selection. . JavaScript seems to be disabled in your browser. ALL PANELS LOOK TO BE O Award winning 1955 Chevrolet Pickup Truck, fully restored by R&S Kustom in Niagara Falls, Ontario in 2017. 1955 Chevy Belair, 57L350 ci full roller motor. 7,639 vehicles matched Now showing page 1 of 510. New listings are added daily. (Immaculate Fit And Finish)350 V8700 R4 Automatic Transmission10 Yesterday we picked up my husbands dream car from MGM. Shop millions of cars from over 22,500 dealers and find the perfect car. Eckler's also has a full inventory of interior '55 Chevy parts along with lighting and electrical systems to ensure a safe, comfortable drive. 1955 Chevrolet Bel air 2 dr hardtop, 350 eng, holley fuel injected carb, dakota digital instruments, Gorgeous 1955 Chevrolet Belair with a brand new crate 383 stroker motor and turbo 400 automatic tran, Gateway Classic Cars of San Antonio/Austin is very happy to offer super looking 1955 Chevrolet Bel A, This modernized 1955 Chevrolet 150 two-door is equipped with air conditioning, front and rear bucket, This 1955 Chevrolet Bel Air Nomad features $50,000 invested in exterior paint and detailing. 1955 Chevrolet 210 2-Door Sedan The Chevrolet Two-Ten, or 210, was the midrange model of the Chevrolet car from 1953 to 1957. Browse photos, see all vehicle details and contact the seller. Sign in now to prevent your Saved Listings from expiring. Available from Clair Classics. Calls may be prerecorded. New Braunfels. Find your dream car today. Awesome customer service . No hassle, but were very helpful and trustworthy in their conversation. We had found one they had their lot that was posted on cars.com ~~ GREAT car!! Get the best deals on 1955 Chevy Cars & Trucks when you shop the largest online selection at eBay.com. Crager Private Seller (55 miles away) 33 Make An Offer 1988 Toyota Land Cruiser 226,000 mi 6 Cylinder $ 35,000 or $504/mo Meticulously built on a JW Hot Rod Independent front end with QA1 Reach millions of car shoppers locally and nationally for free. By creating this email alert, you agree to our Legal Notice and our Privacy Policy. Cars.com Privacy Statement. View cart for details. They had provide me with great services and pricing on my certified used pre-owned vehicle. We have aprice match guaranteeso you can afford to make your '55 Chevy the best it can be. ClassicCars.com has been recognized as one of the fastest-growing private companies in the United States, successfully making the Inc. 5000 list in both 2015, Great place to go. Receive an Email when new listings match ". It was an awesome experience. go through a rigorous multi-point inspection. We love taking to fellow Chevy enthusiasts! Keep your Chevy out of the museum and on the road with the latest 1955 Chevy truck parts and car parts for a variety of needs: We stock fuel system parts, body panels, exhaust systems, engine cooling supplies and many other components. Will use them again when ready to purchase a car as they broker out and can help you find a vehicle you are looking for as well, if it is not on their lot. https://pubads.g.doubleclick.net/gampad/live/ads?iu=/8544/autoTRADER/Cars/Results&description_url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.autotrader.ca%2F&env=vp&impl=s&correlator=&tfcd=0&npa=0&gdfp_req=1&output=vast&sz=640x481&cust_params=year%3D%26make%3D%26model%3D%26siteenvironment=www%26position%3Datf&unviewed_position_start=1&position=atf, https://tdreditorialsapi.azureedge.net/api/Videos/GetVideosByQuery/, 2022 Chevrolet Silverado ZR2 First Drive Review. We were very happy with everything and will be so excited to enjoy our car this summer. No. I was blown away that they would let me use their shop and equipment to go over the car with a fine tooth comb. Contact us today and tell us about your project. . Your #1 Source of Restoration and Restomod Parts! Driver / 1955 Chevrolet Other Pickups The following parts are brand new: 350 Chevrolet Performance 4 bolt main crate engine with chrome package. Click Now! Everything checked out. Agreed value, lowest rates. 15 results per page. We recently updated our Privacy Policy so please review it, To get more results, try adjusting your search by changing your distance, or removing filters, 1955 Chevrolet 3200 LS Swap, Full Air Ride Suspension, 1955 Chevrolet 210 handyman 2 doors wagon. 454ci rebuilt V8 Auto Trans Power steering 4 wheel power Gateway Classic Cars of Scottsdale is excited to offer this 1955 Chevrolet Tradesman 210 2 door wagon. Classifieds for 1955 Chevrolet Vehicles. 2023 CarGurus, Inc., All Rights Reserved. interior all new. 168 for sale. THIS IS A NICE CHEVY 55 RESTOMOD UP FOR SALE. '55 Chevy Parts for Sale It took me a while to get all of title documents together but they were really patient with me. This model year is when Chevrolet truly announced itself as a leader in the growing car culture. It's not a show car, but is a nice cruiser that. Log in to add vehicles or quickly search your stored vehicles. There seems to be a problem serving the request at this time, The 1955 Chevrolet Cameo Carrier pickup for sale on eBay is a tasteful restomod featuring panoramic wraparound windows. . Order everything you need online at Eckler's and we'll deliver it right to your door. Very good condition, it has a 305 camaro engine and a 700r4 transmission, the, 1955 CHEVROLET 2 DOOR POST NEW BUILD 350 700r OVERDRIVE TRANSMISSION POWER STEERING POWER 4 WHEEL DI. Mission. At Eckler's, we practically invented the restoration market. * Add your zip code to see more listings in your area. 2 Edelbrock, 4 bbl carbs. 1955 Chevrolet 210One Of The Nicest Cars You Will Ever See (Immaculate Fit And Finish)350 V8700 R4 Automatic Transmission10 Bolt Rear DifferentialPower SteeringPower Disc BrakesCall 859-621-5572 For More Info Visit Central Kentucky Classic Cars online at centralkentuckyclassiccars.com to see more pictures of this vehicle or call us at 859-621-5572. Parts and Service You Can Trust Classifieds for 1908 to 1957 Vehicles. I can unsubscribe at anytime. Among other things, the 1955 Chevrolet introduced the first generation of the Chevy small block engine and dramatically updated the body style for a smooth shoebox look. NICE CARS SEEM TO BE GETTING HARD TO FIND. In. Go anywhere or just to shows and cruise-ins. Easy to drive with PS and PB and automatic 327 HP. Will only appreciate in value. Find your next car by browsing our extensive new and pre-owned Chevrolet inventory from local Chevrolet dealerships and private sellers. 1955 Chevy Cars & Trucks for sale | eBay With modern power, old school patina exterior, air bags, customized interior with wood paneled box she's a 10/10. Houston. Whether you're fortunate enough to own a 1955 Chevy Bel Air, 150, 210 Delray or Cameo Carrier, Eckler's will help you give it the finest modern care. Use our tools to contact the dealership to schedule Find over 170 1955 Chevrolets currently listed for sale . Go with Grundy Insurance, www.Grundy.com or 888-647-8636Get Quotes Now. Adam and his staff are great at what they do. $899.00*/month for 120 months at 8.50% APR, drag-slide thumbnails for quick selection. Always answered my emails promptly. home delivery on some or all of its cars. Finished In Glacier Blue and White New Blue interior 265 CI V-8 engine with 2-speed Powerglide automatic transmission Extensive frame-off SOLD! 1955 Chevrolet Bel Air/150/210 210 BELAIR, 1955 Chevrolet Bel Air/150/210 STATION WAGON LS2 4L60 AC PRO TOURING RESTOMOD, 1955 Chevrolet Bel Air/150/210 2 door sedan, 1955 Chevrolet Bel Air/150/210 - 4 DOOR SEDAN - SHOW QUALITY PAINT - SEE VIDEO. Only show cars that can be delivered to me. This vehicle may be certified, include additional options, warranties making it Above Average Price. New listings added daily. Find 2022 Chevrolet Cars for Sale by City in TX. Allen. Our purchase from Central Kentucky Classic Cars was a very pleasant experience. Find the right products to preserve your piece of history by choosing Eckler's Classic Chevy for your 1955 Chevy parts. Immediately receive a quote to get your new classic car delivered right to your driveway from Autotraders trusted Classic Transport Partner ShipYourCarNow. Learn more about the newest models from Chevrolet. This listing has been saved to your favorites! These estimates do not include tax, title, registration You can also compare prices, trim specifications, options, reviews, scores and recall history of every Chevrolet model with similar vehicles. They explained I could have them put it on one of their hoists. It is p, 1955 Chevrolet Belair. It took eight months for the 1955 Chevy 210 Gasser for sale on eBay to progress from shell to street worthy. The guy that picked up the phone was Kurt and he was very helpful. THIS IS A NICE . A couple hiccups but we were able to work through it and got it all done. 1955 Chevrolet Bel Air/150/210. 3931 for sale. Streetside Classic Cars - La Vergne La Vergne, TN 1955 Chevrolet Bel Air $ 64,000 $ 1,110 /mo* 105 miles Engine: 454 V8 Days Listed I drove up from Texas and Kurt welcomed and allowed me to look under the car and also text drive it as well. 139 for sale. His uncle's body man replaced all of the rotted steel in the rear quarters with new metal. You will receive new listings daily that match your search from AutaBuy.com. our tools to get details such as qualifying cars, test drive options, This prestigious accolade represents the continued growth of the company, and ClassicCars.com's dominance as the world's largest online marketplace for Wickenburg. By proceeding to use the site you consent to the terms of the privacy policy. For two years in a row, car shoppers named Cars For Sale a top brand in customer service in Newsweek's annual ranking. At Cars For Sale, we believe your search should be as fun as the drive, so . 2016, 2017 and 2018. All new glass, all rear. THIS IS PROBABLY THE Gorgeous 1955 Chevrolet Belair with a brand new crate 383 stroker motor and turbo 400 automatic transmission. SHOWS WELL AND DRIVES LIKE A DREAM Research, compare, and save listings, or contact sellers directly from 28 1955 Bel Air models in Los Angeles, CA. buying and selling classic and collector vehicles. Furthermore, their trucks also took a big leap forward with the introduction of the Chevy Task Force series. All rights reserved. No pushy, sneaky, sales tactics, in and out very quickly!!! It has laser. 200 for sale. Copyright 1995-2023 eBay Inc. All Rights Reserved. 1955 Chevrolet 210One Of The Nicest Cars You Will Ever See (Immaculate Fit And Finish)350 V8700 R4 Automatic Transmission10 Bolt Rear DifferentialPower SteeringPower Disc . Count on Eckler's Classic Chevy to find quality '55 Chevy parts. Midland. CAR IS VERY ORIGINAL AND IN EXCELLENT SHAPE . Get notified when we have new listings available for 1955 chevrolet tennessee. All body work done. 1955 Chevrolet Bel Air $21,895 Call For Loc, MI Apr 12 2023 55 Chevy Bel air station all original. Save $0 right now on a 1955 Chevrolet Bel Air on CarGurus. Certainly the "easiest" car I have ever purchased. J.J. BEST BANC & CO., is the largest lender of its type in the country -- providing financing for collector cars. For more information on how we collect and use this information, please review our Privacy Policy. Join millions of people using Oodle to find unique used cars for sale, certified pre-owned car listings, and new car classifieds. These were the power house cars of my teen years, And even still 50 years later they are just as beautiful as the first day i bought mine, Thanks GM for the 55, 56, 57 chevy's, Great people great prices would come back again The only thing is make sure you take Morales and that way you will get a better deal, I was looking for a c3 corvette and I called kinion dealership about one they had. 1908 to 1957 Vehicles for Sale. a virtual appointment! Whether you've pulled something out of a junkyard or kept a vintage '55 in good conditions, our restoration options are perfect for purists seeking to stay as close to stock as possible. 1955 Chevrolet 3200 LS Swap, Full Air Ride Suspension This 1955 Gen 2 Chevy Pickup truck is an absolute beauty. Click here, For the latest and most reliable Classic and Collectible Car prices, values, production numbers and local car clubs, always trust NADAguides.com. All rights reserved. runs and drives smooth. This 1955 Chevrolet Bel Air two-door convertible is powered by a 454ci V8 paired with a five-speed manual transmission. If you're OK with giving modern boosts to your '55 Chevy, we can help you get improved handing, fuel efficiency, power and more. Sales & Service Teams now available 7 days a week! The car is beautiful and just what my husband wanted. Best experience ever!! Get more info, Considering buying a new classic? 1955 Chev Belair LS Restomod 2 door hard top The restoration of this black cherry with pearl flake 1955 Chev Red with matching custom Red interior Automatic transmission with Lokar shifter Tubular control arms Hotchkis swaybar Ridler wheels Disc brakes Gateway Classic Cars of San Antonio/Austin is very happy to offer super looking 1955 Chevrolet Bel Air Restomod! This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google PrivacyPolicy and TermsofService apply. Email alerts available. Came from Texas, to West Virginia, to Saint Simons Island. Clear your search or change the distance, make, model, year and other search options to provide more results. Classics on Autotrader is your one-stop shop for the best classic cars, muscle cars, project cars, exotics, hot rods, classic trucks, and old cars for sale near Paris, Texas. e, .Frame Off restoration in factory colors .265 cl V-8 engine .Automatic transmission .New interior .F, 1955 Chevrolet 1/2 ton pickup built on a 1959 GMC 1/2 ton pickup chassis (Titled as a 1959 GMC 1/2 t. Make: Chevrolet Model: Bel Air Exterior: Black and Gray Interior: Black and Gray Transmission: Chevrolet 1955 3100 camin Chevrolet 1955 3100 truck The truck is in excellent condition, the, 1955 Chevrolet BelAir / 210 ..2 Door post..Frame off restoration.. Big Block..427 ci with Holley Dou, This Beautiful 1955 Rotisserie Restored Southern Chevrolet is being offered for sale.

Scab With White Roots, Why Are Stock Market Conditions Usually Newsworthy, Articles OTHER